Archive for the ‘Sports Centre’ Category
Friday, May 9th, 2014
Article source: Dietmar Feichtinger Architectes
Program: Restructuration of the sport center Hector Berlioz, gym, Mindren hall for martial arts, Burgeat hall for boxing, fitness room, judo, basketball, storage, cloakrooms and entrance hall.
Image Courtesy © DFA – David Boureau
- Architects: Dietmar Feichtinger Architectes
- Project: 241 Sports center Hector Berlioz Vincennes
- Location: 112 bis, Avenue de Paris, 94304 Vincennes, France
- Photography: DFA – David Boureau
- Project team leader planning: José Luis Fuentes
- Contractors: GENETON Entreprise générale
- Client: City of Vincennes
- Team: Dietmar Feichtinger Architectes (head designer); INGEROP (structural engineering, MEP engineering, cost planning, acoustics and sustainability)
- Surface: 3 723 m²
- Budget: 6.8 M€
- Completion: October 2013
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
Article source: HOFRICHTER-RITTER Architects
The three-section sports hall of BG/BORG Graz Liebenau – called BLUE BOX –should be seen asan additional modulewithin the whole complex of the existing sports and school building, which functions, however, as a free-standing building as a result of the strongidentity-forming effect of itsexternal appearance.
Image Courtesy © Christian Schellander and Karl Heinz Putz
- Architects: HOFRICHTER-RITTER Architects
- Project: BLUE BOX
- Location: Graz, Austria
- Photography: Christian Schellander and Karl Heinz Putz
- Area: about 4.000 m2, finished in April 2014
- Client: Bundesimmobilien GmbH
- General Planner: HOFRICHTER-RITTER Architects ZT GmbH, Graz
- DesignTeam: Gernot Ritter, Veronika Hofrichter-Ritter, Wolfgang Reicht, Franz Stiegler-Hameter
- Support structure planning: Peter Mandl ZT GmbH, Graz
Saturday, April 12th, 2014
Article source: Francisco Mangado
To provide the small rural sites of the area with sports facilities, the Provincial Government ofLa Coruñalaunched a series of architecture competitions, by which swimming pools and gymnasiums have been built in consecutive phases starting from a series of prototypes that each City Council could choose. Thought out as a generic solution for an area with no distinct features, the prototype selected by the municipalities of Oleiros, Melide, Fene and Pobra do Caramiñal indirectly points at the rain as the common aspect of the Galician landscape. A convex roof shaped as a large gutter is thereby proposed as the identifying feature of the project which, on the other hand, is marked by its compactness and capacity to adjust to different urban characteristics.
Image Courtesy © César San Millán
- Architects: Francisco Mangado
- Project: PROTOTYPE FOR INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS
- Location: LA CORUÑA, Spain
- Photography: Roland Halbe, César San Millán
- Total area: 2.100 m2 (cada piscina).
- Final cost: 1.081.821,00 € (each swimming pool)
- Date of project: Oleiros y Fene 1998, Melide 1999, Pobra do Caramiñal 2002
- Date of construction: Oleiros, 2001., Fene 2002., Melide 2002., Pobra do Caramiñal. En construcción.
- Client: Excma. Diputación de La Coruña., Servicio de Arquitectura (Fernando Cebrián – Arquitecto).
- Prizes: Prix IberFAD 2002: Finalist, Honorable Mention Prizes Construmat 2003.
Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
Article source: BKA / Bahadır Kul Architects
Kayseri Ice Ring is placed 9 km far away from the city center and inside the 10.000 square meters site. With the transportation facilities like car, minibus, bus and railway system; the Ice Ring has the chance to make citizens life more sportive. When designing the form of the building, the relation between the ice and the air comes into the mind. Besides, by the meaning of ice, global warming in our today’s world has the consideration for the citizens. For the changing climates, the less green and our apathetic stands can be more conscious in this way.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: BKA / Bahadır Kul Architects
- Project: ICE RING
- Location: Kayseri, Turkey
- Photography: Ket Kolektif, BKA / Bahadır Kul Architects
- Construction Period: 2009, 2012
- Site Area: 10.000 m2
- Total Floor Area: 2.600 m2
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Article source: Cubo Arkitekter
The buildings for the local sailing community and sailing sports activities for both tourists and visitors are situated in the middle of the Baltic Sea on the picturesque island of Bornholm in the small beautiful port of Hammerhavn.
Image Courtesy © Lars Due jensen + Cubo
- Architects: Cubo Arkitekter
- Project: Hammerhavn – Master plan and multipurpose buildings
- Location: Sænevej, Allinge
- Photography: Lars Due jensen, Martin Schubert
- Client: The Regional municipalityof Bornholm in partnership with Realdania
Friday, February 14th, 2014
Article source: Laboratorio di Architettura e Design
We made: \”Olgiata Sporting Club\”, a sport center located in a woods at the border of Rome, Italy.
Image Courtesy © Laboratorio di Architettura e Design
Wednesday, February 12th, 2014
Article source: Agraz Arquitectos
Where there was once decomposed organic matter, now there is art, sports and leisure. It is the conversion of a sewage treatment plant into a multidisciplinary center.
After being built nearly two decades ago in Tlajomulco de Zuñiga, this place never really worked and saw its contents come into a rapid estate of decomposition. Years later, local authorities called for new meanings for the place, making it a great challenge.
Image Courtesy © Mito Covarrubias
- Architects: Agraz Arquitectos
- Project: La Planta
- Location: Jalisco, México
- Photography: Mito Covarrubias
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup and 3dMax
- Awards: Honourable Mention at the VII Biennal of Jalisco Architecture 2013
- Cliente: Tlajomulco de Zuñiga City Government, Enrique Alfaro Ramírez, Alberto Uribe Camacho, Ismael del Toro Castro
- Project: 2011
- Completion: 2013
- Author: Agraz Arquitectos S.C., Ricardo Agraz
- Collaborators: Erick Martínez, Miguel Sánchez, Juan Antonio Jaime, Brenda Barron, Blanca Moreno, Gabriela Villarreal, Javier Gutiérrez, Gabriel Gómez, Humberto Dueñas, Marc Fernández, Fernanda Palma, Israel Picos, Javier H. Aguirre, Leticia Macias.
- Construction: Tlajomulco Public Works Office, Hugo Luna Vázquez – Strategic Project Coordinator, David Miguel Zamora Bueno – Minister of Public Works , Public bidding, Gama Constructores y Asociados S.A. de C.V. – Francisco Javier Peregrina Barajas.
- Art Direction: Francisco Morales Dufour, Adrián Guerrero
- Site area: 32 990 m2
- Construction area: 1375 m2
Friday, February 7th, 2014
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The project proposal consisted of sports and entertainment center with a restaurant part at the shore of the Yachensky reservoir in Kaluga. Due to the difference in the ground levels from the sidewalk towards the waterfront, the volume of the building is almost invisible from the sidewalk and harmoniously fits into the existing landscape.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design (Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN)
- Project: Sports & Entertainment Center
- Location: Kaluga, Russia
- Area: 1490.0 m²
- Project year: 2012
- 3D modeling and visualization: David ANDREASYAN, Hayk MARTIROSYAN, Arus MANVELYAN
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Article source: Jereb in Budja arhitekti
Sports Center Stopiče is located in a small village near the town of Novo Mesto, which is the capital of Dolenjska region. This project offers a new answer to the question as to how a contemporary public infrastructure is placed into a typical Slovenian countryside. The building serves as a sports hall for the existing local primary school and also doubles as a community sports centre.
Image Courtesy © Blaž Budja
- Architects: Jereb in Budja arhitekti
- Project: Sports Center Stopiče
- Location: Novo Mesto, Slovenia
- Photography: Blaž Budja
- Investor: Urban Municipality Novo mesto
- Open competition: 2007
- Project: 2008/09
- Construction: 2010/11
- Area: 2350 m2
- Investment: 4.200.000 EUR
- Completion date: 30 September 2011
- Authors – architecture: Jereb in Budja arhitekti, Rok Jereb u.d.i.a., Blaž Budja u.d.i.a.
- Authors – landscape design: Tomaž Stupar u.d.i.ka. Project team: Rok Jereb u.d.i.a., Blaž Budja u.d.i.a., Petra Cegnar u.d.i.a., Sara Zorzut u.d.i.a., Tadeja Božičnik u.d.i.a., Nina Majoranc abs. arh., Ana Križaj u.d.i.a
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
Article source: savioz fabrizzi architectes
The valais canton and the visp vocational college had a sports centre constructed at one end of the existing college complex.
The building is a single, compact structure consisting of the sports halls part, which is orthogonal, and the service part, which is lower and whose shape is adapted to the outline of the existing buildings. thus, the design adds a new dynamic to the dialogue between the building and its surroundings; empty spaces become paths, public areas, entrances. the building’s footprint maximises the space available for outdoor sports fields.
Image Courtesy © thomas jantscher
- Architects: savioz fabrizzi architectes
- Project: Three-in-one sports center
- Location: Visp, Switzerland
- Photography: thomas jantscher, nicolas sedlatchek (aerial)
- Client: berufschule oberwallis, visp
- Programme: three-in-one sports center, cafeteria, tribune
- Dates: competition 2004 1st place, completion 2010-2012
- Volume sia 116: 21’000 m3
- Collaboration: françois meyer architecture, sion
- Project manager: dreipunkt ag, brig
- Civil engineer: alp andenmatten lauber & partner ag, visp
- Hvac engineer: tecnoservice engineering sa, martigny
- Electrical engineer: demostene + partner ag, brig