Archive for the ‘Sports Hall’ Category
Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
Article source: Agence Bohuon Bertic Architectes
At first, the establishment site of the sports hall has an open character. We are in the presence of a simple space, a vast grassland which spreads throughout the south side of a hill. Located on the upper part, it is a maximum space which has conserved the beauty of agricultural spaces, contained in planted trees limits. The choice of establishing the sports hall on the plot comes from a clear relationship and complementarity with the close existing sportive area. This space has clearly the distant and the horizon for limits but also long and high tree lines which contain the hill and emphasize the slopes of the scenery.
Gymnasium, Palais des Sports
Thursday, March 1st, 2012
Article source: L3P Architekten AG
The existing Eichi Centre stands out through the composition and no-frills interaction of the simple cube. The rough plastering in various warm tones that is used on the facade comes alive with the interaction of light and intensity. The centre was built in 1985 by the architect Walter Schindler and in 2007 the new schoolhouse annex was completed by our office. In mind of a continuation, we used the same facade materials for the sports / school hall extensions. The existing colour concept in warm orange-red tones is continued and extended with a new colour tone.
Extension of the Sports Hall
- Architects: L3P Architekten AG
- Project: Extension of the Sports Hall
- Location: Eichi Centre Niederglatt Switzerland
Friday, January 20th, 2012
Article source: MoederscheimMoonen Architects
MoederscheimMoonen Architects recently delivered a new sports hall in Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, The Netherlands. The project is part of the development of a bigger sports area in the city where multiple sport clubs will move to in the near future.
Image Courtesy Luuk Kramer
- Architects: MoederscheimMoonen Architects
- Project: Green Sports Hall
- Location: Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
- Project Architect: Erik Moederscheim
- Project Team: Erik Moederscheim, Ruud Moonen
- Engineering: Bouwhaven BV
- Structural Engineering: CAE Nederland BV
- General Contractor: Valkenburg BV
- Client: Municipality of Zuidplas
- Gross floor space: 2,160 sqm
- Photographs: Luuk Kramer
Thursday, January 12th, 2012
Article source: F.E.A.Studio
Noor-e- Mobin sports hall has been designed for the educational complex of Noor-e- Mobin institute that is a NGO (non-governmental organization) .This is a charity institute that has managed to provide the students with a different educational atmosphere based on the latest methods in the world at no charge.
Noormobin-Part 1 (Images Courtesy Behrooz khamseh)
- Architect: F.E.A.Studio – Arash Nasiri, Ensieh Khamseh.
- Project title: Noor-e-mobin sports hall
- Location: Bastam, Semnan, Iran
- Project team: Pirooz parsazadeh,masoumeh molaee,mohammad hosein azimi, amir nasiry.
- Photographs: Behrooz khamseh, Arash nasiri
Friday, December 2nd, 2011
Article source: Bourne Blue Architecture
This building is a multi purpose hall, built for Hunter Valley Grammar School in NSW, Australia. The brief was for a building that contained 2 basketball courts, a stage, a commercial kitchen, a foyer for functions, 5 classrooms, a gym and all the associated services. The building also had to be able to seat 1000 students for school assemblies.
Cameron Centre - HVGS
Thursday, October 13th, 2011
Article source: Explorations architecture + Integrale 4 engineers
Explorations architecture has just completed the Monconseil sports hall in Tours, 150km southwest of Paris. This public building is exemplary of Explorations’ approach to sustainable design. The project emphasis is on natural light, the innovative use of natural materials and renewable energy:
- The northern facade is fully glazed in order to avoid the use of electrical lighting in the main hall.
- The composite suspended timber/steel roof spans close to 50m to allow for future uses.
- The southern facade is clad with a photovoltaic “brise-soleil” in order to reduce energy consumption from the grid.
Night View (Images Courtesy Michel Denancé)
- Architect: Explorations architecture + Integrale 4 engineers
- Name of Project: Monconseil Sport Hall
- Location: Paris, France
- All drawings copyright: Explorations architecture
- All photos copyright: Michel Denancé
Sunday, October 9th, 2011
Article source: L3P Architekten ETH FH SIA AG
Thirty-two socially challenged youths live in the occupational training home in Brüttisellen where they also must spend their leisure time. The range of leisure time activities has been increased through the development of the 5/10/5 metre sport hall annex and the two adjoining fitness studios. Through the double use of existing adjoining rooms, the volume of the new building has been coupled with the main building.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Sabrina Scheja, Heerbrugg)
- Architecture: L3P Architekten ETH FH SIA AG
- Name of Project: Sport Hall Annex Landheim Brüttisellen
- Location: Riedtstrasse 9, 8303 Bassersdorf-Baltenswil
- Object Description: Anbau Sporthalle Landheim Brüttisellen
- Construction: Caspar-Appenzeller-Stiftung, Neue Winterthurerstrasse 40, 8303 Bassersdorf-Baltenswil
- Photography: Sabrina Scheja, Heerbrugg
Friday, September 30th, 2011
Article source: Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten
A research facility in energy-efficient construction
In 2009 the Ed. Züblin AG, with the concept of Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten, was able to obtain the competing award procedure for the construction of a research-coliseum for Humboldt University Berlin.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Rainer Gollmer)
- Architect: Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten
- Name of Project: Research & Sports Hall of Humboldt University
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Photographs: Rainer Gollmer
- Awarding authority: Humboldt University Berlin
- Contractor: Ed. Züblin AG
- Software used: Graphisoft ArchiCAD
Saturday, September 10th, 2011
Article source: Architekten Wannenmacher + Möller GmbH
A new sports hall was to be constructed at the primary school in the district of Ubbedissen in Bielefeld because the old hall had not been consistent with modern requirements for a long time and also displayed great investment deficit. Besides the school the new hall was also intended for use by sports clubs so that it would enjoy better utilization. The new sports hall was to be built on fallow land near to the school that borders directly onto the existing sports fields.
Saturday, August 6th, 2011
Article source: ABM arquitectos
The site is located in a central area of Madrid, in the district of Chamberí. In this same place, until just a few years ago was located the Vallehermoso Stadium complex. Built in the 50’s, this complex included the locally famous athletics stadium and a number of complementary sports facilities. The installation closed to the public in 2007 and was demolished in 2008. Since then, the Town Hall is planning the construction of a new Sports Center (that is starting to become a reality after the selection of this project as the design winner) and a new athletics stadium that will be developed later on. The construction of the new Vallehermoso Sports Centre will start in 2012. It will be a gentle building in its architectural expression; it will embrace the city and it will interact with it creating a meeting point and an activity focus.
Night Street View
- Architect: ABM arquitectos
- Name of Project: Vallehermoso Sports Centre
- Location: Madrid, Spain