Archive for the ‘STORE’ Category
Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Article source: EFEEME arquitectos
The concept of the project was originated from the same idea that gave the name to the store. The symbolic and playful spirit of SANTAS (y no tan…) DE LA MODA -in English FASHION SAINTS (and not so)-, enables the fusion of historical and contemporary elements of architecture, art, photography and fashion.
Image Courtesy © Gonzalo Viramonte
- Architects: EFEEME arquitectos (Flavio Diaz, Marina Alves Carneiro)
- Project: SANTAS [tienda de moda femenina]
- Location: Villa María, Córdoba, Argentina
- Photography: Gonzalo Viramonte
- Textile intervention: Florencia Carranza
- Brand Designer: Aldana Cismondi
- Furniture: Emilia Balacco / moDi
- Area: 50 m2
- Project year: 2017
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: URBAN AGENCY
The Shoe Shelf Store is a new flagship store for stüben fuß & schuh in Neumünster, Germany.
The transparent two-story building seamlessly integrates display, façade and urban performance.
Founded in 1895, stüben fuß & schuh has a long tradition as orthopedic shoemakers and shoe retailers.
Image Courtesy © Urban Agency
- Architects: URBAN AGENCY
- Project: Shoe Shop
- Location: Neumünster, Germany
- Photography: Thomas Berberich, Urban Agency
- Client: stüben fuß & schuh
- Team: Urban Agency, Esplant (local architect)
- Interior Design: Urban Agency in collaboration with Schmitt Ladenbau
- Budget: 850.000 Euro
- Size: 340m2
Thursday, May 4th, 2017
Article source: v2com
There are many ways to express a brand; It could be a monotonous expression, or a diversified presentation. It is similar to magazine in this regard. A magazine has an unified tonality and values, it starts contact with readers through different contents, but a brand connects to clients through different products. It’s logicality, upgrade ability, and continuity have something in common.
The diversified way of life, Image Courtesy © Shao Feng
- Architects: RIGI Design
- Project: Magmode of Hangzhou Kerry Center Store
- Location: Chengdu, Hangzhou Shi, China
- Photography: Shao Feng
- Chief Designer: Liu Kai
- Design Team: Liao Wan-Tong
- Author: Liu Kai
- Main Materials: Metal Plate, Baking Varnish, Felt, Art Paint, Leather
- Area: 250M2
- Design Time: 2016.08
- Built Time: 2016.11
Friday, April 28th, 2017
Article source: Maincourse Architect
ROOM Concept Store takes inspiration from the idea of a “designer’s studio”, a place where designs are derived and processed, where visitors explore, experiment, and appreciate creative thinking in an intriguing way.
The challenge is how the store could display these products in harmony without compromising their outstanding identities. The store is located in renovated space with limitation in width and height. Physical challenge of the site is to circulate traffic efficiently within the low-ceiling elongated site.
Image Courtesy © Maincourse Architect
- Architects: Maincourse Architect
- Project: ROOM Concept Store Siam Discovery
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Article source: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
Located in Hongdae, DAS107 is an iconic store that—in collaboration with street culture specialist Kasina—represents adidas’ top-of-the-line products such as adidas Consortium limited items and other selected pieces. With its roots in Busan, Kasina began as selector and importer of street culture brands. For this collaboration project with adidas, the two brands’ objective is to select Korea’s most premium products and create a community space for sneaker nerds to experience the deep histories and designs.
Image Courtesy © Young Kim_Indiphos
- Architects: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
- Project: Adidas Concept Store ‘DAS 107 by kasina’
- Location: 74, Wawoosan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Young Kim_Indiphos
- Client: adidas Korea
- Creative Director: Younjin Jeong, Jinyoung Yoon
- Space Design Team:Hyunwoo Sa
- Brand Design Team: Minjeong Choi
- Area: 114.23m²
Friday, March 17th, 2017
Article source: [A+M]2 Architects
The former Pellizzari’s pumps factory was still as it was during the production, before it was left abandoned. The site – the [B] zone – showed the ravages of time and the sequence of layers that have been added time after time.
The project, then, comes from the industrial nature and the peculiar materials of the site – concrete and steel – and aims to preserve all the distinctive features of the building. One more layer only has been added: the exterior platform in black concrete.
Image Courtesy © Davide Pretto
- Architects: [A+M]2 Architects
- Project: The [B] Zone | 1882 Concept Store
- Location: Via Alberti, 13 – 36071 Arzignano [VI] – Italy
- Photography: Davide Pretto
- Lead Architects: PhD Arch. Marcello Galiotto, Arch. Alessandra Rampazzo
- Collaborators: Arch. Mario Azzarello, Arch. Nicolò Conte, Andrea Roverato
- Graphic: EY STUDIO
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 1.200 m2
- Completion Year: 2016
Friday, January 13th, 2017
Article source: PIUARCH
The Russian brand of jewellery and objects, Amber&Art, opens its first flagship store in Saint Petersburg.
The boutique – developed by Milanese Studio Piuarch – is located in the city center, inside the famous Antonov’s Merchant House built in 1824 by architect Domenico Adamini.
Image Courtesy © PIUARCH
- Architects: PIUARCH
- Project: Amber&Art
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Friday, January 13th, 2017
Article source: Ramón Esteve Estudio
First New York, then Los Angeles and now Miami. In December 2016, Vondom launches the brand new Flagship Store in the district of Wynwood, thus asserting its continuous expansion throughout the American continent. The new flagship store of the furniture brand is designed and directed by Ramón Esteve Estudio and the artist Okuda San Miguel is the author of the painting on the large façade.
Image Courtesy © Alfonso Calza
- Architects: Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Project: Vondom Flagship Store
- Location: Miami, Florida, USA
- Photography: Alfonso Calza
- Interior Design: Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Façade Design: Okuda San Miguel
- Art direction: Ramón Esteve
- Collaborators: Silvia Martínez, Isabel Rincón, Isabel Meyer, Nacho Poveda
- Produce: Vondom
- Sup: 630 m2
- Year: October 2016
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
The Supermarket of the Future, a large grocery store featuring pioneering digital solutions developed by Carlo Ratti Associati, opens this week in Milan, Italy. The new store was built by Coop Italia, Italy’s largest supermarket chain. It incorporates facilities such as interactive food tables, smart shelves and real time data visualizations, which will inform shoppers about the origins and characteristics of particular foodstuffs, promoting more informed consumption habits. The flagship store extends over a surface of 1,000 square meters (10,800 square feet) and employs technologies first presented in a prototypical version by Carlo Ratti Associati at Milan’s World Expo 2015, in the framework of Coop Italia’s Future Food District pavilion.
Image Courtesy © Daniele Iodice
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: The Supermarket of the Future
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Daniele Iodice, Michele Versaci and Inres
- Design: Coop’s Inres, Area-17 Architecture & Interiors
- IT: Accenture
- Visual identity: Studio FM Milano
Friday, December 23rd, 2016
Article source: Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture
As if to honour its German roots, high-end fashion brand Jil Sander introduced it’s new retail design at the flagship store on the swanky Kurfürstendamm thoroughfare in Berlin. Occupying a ground floor unit of a landmark structure built in 1900 with an ornate art nouveau façade, the new aesthetic, created by Milan-based practice Andrea Tognan Architecture, is almost defiantly modern and understated, and clearly extrapolates Jil Sander‘s clean designs. Geometrical forms of the square and the rectangle largely define the premises, along with more fluent shapes that convey a zen-like sense of spatial harmony, and yet provide functionality at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture