Archive for the ‘STORE’ Category
Friday, February 26th, 2016
Article source: Sinfonia Group
The Zazen Bear Flagship store, located in Soho, NYC, is a Korean-Japanese multi-use concept shop that serves as a retail space, art gallery, and meditation center. Within a space designed to encourage peace, tranquility and harmony, Zazen features products, including jewelry, housewares and Zen spirited items; wellness programming, including yoga and meditation classes; and an art gallery, presently exhibiting painting and calligraphy work by the Japanese artist, Seiho.
Image Courtesy © Ashley Simone
- Architects: Sinfonia Group
- Project: Zazen Bear
- Location: Soho, NYC, USA
- Photography: Ashley Simone
- Design: Sinfonia Group (Pierpaolo Martiradonna, Matteo Falcone, Veronika Kan, Francesco Marocco), Abs Engineering (Alex Schwartz, Jason Driggs, Brian Barkovitz)
- Construction: Exa Usa ( Ulderico Micara, Giorgio Gaiofatto, Gaia Galvagna), Shore System (Chris Guido), Arredo Inn (Valter Betti)
- Awards: 2015 New York Design Awards – SILVER WINNER_Interior design – Retail
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino, Cinema4d
Thursday, February 18th, 2016
Article source: bureau de change architects
The brief for the new MADE store is to re-evaluate the concept of a ‘showroom’ and incorporate technology in a way that would genuinely add value to the customer experience.
Located in one of Europe’s busiest shopping districts, the new store experience begins with the external windows. Rather than display product behind the glass, the glazing itself becomes a full scale representation of the product in an intricate temporary installation.
Image Courtesy © bureau de change architects
Sunday, January 24th, 2016
Article source: OgataYoshiki+SALT
We have designed the Asian flagship store of Steinway & Sons in Tennoz Isle. Our aim was to create a space where their clients can feel Steinway’s craftsmanship, philosophy, history, and the beauty of their instruments. Clients will feel attached to everything about Steinway in this showroom, beyond the concept of “objects”.
Image Courtesy © OgataYoshiki+SALT
- Architects: OgataYoshiki+SALT
- Project: Steinway & Sons Showroom
- Location: Tennoz Isle, Japan
Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
Article source: Messana O’Rorke
Our client, Malin+Goetz entrusted us with designing their third NYC store. Even though their visual identity is minimal with unified color-coding, they requested us to create a space that accommodates to the Upper East Side demographics by providing a traditional customer experience. Therefore it was crucial to have a layout that is clean-cut so if someone entered the store they would understand its functionality immediately. We were also focusing on using materials that are familiar for the potential customers in the neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © Wade Zimmerman
- Architects: Messana O’Rorke
- Project: Malin+Goetz Madison Avenue
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Eric Laignel, Wade Zimmerman
- Design Team: Brian Messana & Toby O’Rorke design partners, viktor Nassli, Agnes Bratle, Pious Weinstein
Thursday, December 24th, 2015
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
The new store of Fernando Jaeger has 400sqm and 3 floors: the basement contains the parking and area for technical loading and unloading. The ground floor and upper floor houses the furniture products developed by the brand and support areas.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Fernando Jaeger Store – Moema
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Authors: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Sérgio Cabral, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello
- Collaborator: Juliana Sae
- Landscape Design: Fernando Jaeger e SuperLimão Studio
- Light Design: Reka, LDArti
- Contractor: ANF Engenharia
- Area: 600m2
- Year: 2015
Saturday, December 19th, 2015
Article source: mode:lina architekci
„A change is a moment when you have the courage to think in a diferent way. Human needments are being changed at on unprecedented pace” Meble VOX decided to open up to a new form of trade in shopping malls. Designers from mode:lina architekci helped them to realize the idea of global creative thinking about the consistent VOX brand.
Image Courtesy © Marcin Ratajczak
- Architects: mode:lina architekci
- Project: Meble VOX sklep
- Location: Poznań Plaza shopping mall,Poland
- Photography: Marcin Ratajczak
- Project Team: Paweł Garus, Jerzy Woźniak, Kinga Kin
- Area: 110 m2
- Completion: 2014
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Article source: PRODUCE Workshop Pte Ltd
Kki Sweets sells beautifully handcrafted Japanese-inspired French mousse cakes, and The Little Dröm Store offers art and design driven knick-knacks. And they share a space at the School of the Arts (SOTA) building in Singapore.
While the design brief is simple – the two brands share a storefront, and thus they need to retain their distinctive identities and yet not look like two completely separate entities – the key challenge is to create an appropriate work that meets the standards of the award-winning SOTA building, and to create something new despite the influence of such a commanding piece of architecture.
Image Courtesy © PRODUCE Workshop Pte Ltd
- Architects: PRODUCE Workshop Pte Ltd
- Project: Kki Sweets and The Little Drom
- Location: 1 Zubir Said Drive, #02-01 School of the Arts, Singapore 227968
- Photography: Edward Hendricks, CI&A Photography
- Software used: Rhinoceros
- Client: Kki Sweets / The Little Drom Store
- Project Team Members: Pan Yicheng; Loh Jianhao, Jay; Don Yap; Stanley Tan; Teo Xiao Wei; Chua Hong Zhi; Iven Peh; Chantal Tan
- Builder: Produce Workshop
- Civil And Structural Engineer: Na
- Landscape Contractor: Na
- Total Floor Area (Sqm): 136 Sqm
- Project Completion: August 2014
- Time To Completion: 6 Weeks
- Budget (Not Compulsory): Undisclosed
Saturday, November 21st, 2015
Article source: Jun Murata / JAM
The site is located in the area near Yamato River in Osaka.
The existence building is in a corner of residential area.
The client is an owner of an antique shop with a gallery at the central area of Osaka.
This location is also near Kansai airport, is very convenient to him who often takes business trips.
The client was a foreigner, so it was difficult to build.
Image Courtesy © Jun Murata / JAM
- Architects: Jun Murata / JAM
- Project: Diamant – Glass Art Gallery & Residence
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Software used: 3D studio max and Glasshopper
- Model: Nini, Weiwei
- Total Floor Area: 99.30 Sqm
- Site Area: 39.19sqm
- Completion: Nov. 2015
- Year: 2015
Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
Article source: PRISM DESIGN
Red Town is place where an iron works in Shanghai was renovation.
This great outdoor hangout spot has itself into one of Shanghai’s most popular Sculpture art districts. With galleries, cafes, exhibition spaces and creative offices, Red Town makes a great place for casual meetings and quietly working off the grid. There is also a large grassy area for reading, relaxing, doodling, picnicing and whatever it is that people.
Image Courtesy © PRISM DESIGN
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN
- Project: Both Boutique
- Location: H101, Red Town Sculpture Museum, 570 Huaihai W Rd, Changning, Shanghai, China
- Category: Boutique Café 370sqm
- Construction: JF Design & Construction Co,.Ltd
- Lighting Supplier: KOIZUMI LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY SHANGHAI Co.Ltd.
- Construction period: April.2015 – September.2015
- Design period: January.2015 – April.2015
Friday, November 13th, 2015
Article source: Moriyuki Ochiai Architects
The following interior design was realized for a retail store of a company which runs its own dairy farm, featuring products, such as dairy products, sweets and bread, made using fresh milk as the main ingredient. We were tasked with providing a space to attractively display said products by evoking the imagery associated with the farmstead and milk, which is a key ingredient of their dairy products.
full view, Image Courtesy © Moriyuki Ochiai Architects
- Architects: Moriyuki Ochiai Architects
- Project: MOMOM store
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Design team: Moriyuki Ochiai, Rosann Ling , Wakana Sujishi , Marina Masuda
- Client: Dream dairy farm
- Constructor: aslego
- Area: 98sqm
- Completion: June 2015