Archive for the ‘Stores’ Category
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
Article source: Nendo
Shop interiors for theory, the New York-based fashion brand known for basics that fuse functionality with casual trends.
We designed the interiors for two shops in Paris and Los Angeles and one shop each in London, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Osaka.
Image Courtesy © Daici Ano
- Architects: Nendo
- Project: Theory stores
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Photography: Daici Ano
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Article source: Plan 9 Architecture
A concept store idea for \”Miss Dimanche\” s new stores…
Image Courtesy © Plan 9 Architecture
- Architects: Plan 9 Architecture
- Project: Miss Dimanche Woman Fashion Brand
- Software Used: Autocad, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Vray
- Architect: Murat Ersahin
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Article source: sanzpont [arquitectura]
Proposal: Concept Design, Brand Image, Graphic Design, Store Packaging
After winning a Restricted International Competition, sanzpont [arquitectura] was selected for the design of the Real Madrid Official Store. The project includes Concept Design and Commercial Implementation, Branding, Packaging, Graphic Line and Industrial Furniture Design.
Image Courtesy © sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Architects: sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Project: Real Madrid Official Store
- Location: Gran Via 31, Spain
- Project Team: Sergio Sanz, Victor Sanz, Jose Miguel Cano, Jose García, Mariano Aguado, Leobardo Martínez, Oscar Sanz, Gerard Delgado, David Gutierrez, Tania Cota
- Graphic Design, Store Packaging: LDG. Miguel Angel Mendez + sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Retail Business Development: Areas S.A., Adidas , Diego Rodriguez
- Project Management: Areas S.A.
- Structure & MEP: Ibinser S.L.
- Technical & Financial Consultants: CREA Projects, Areas S.A.
- Furniture and Display Systems: Martínez Otero, vísplay
- Lighting: Performance in Lighting, Lledó
- Multimedia, Audio & Smell: Trison Acústica, BBgreen, akewuele
- General Contractor: CYC Construcciones
- Visual Components: aura, print it!
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013
Article source: +tongtong
Multi-disciplinary studio +tongtong recently completed a boutique retail space for Black Toe Running, a new high-end running store situated in downtown Toronto. Inspired equally by elite running culture and its urban locale, the space is nestled at the base of a condo building on King Street West – a major artery for condo development and a common route for urban runners. “It’s an interesting location,” Tong explains, “You might expect a café or a corner store, but Black Toe offers something that a lot of people who live and work in the neighbourhood actually engage with.”
Image Courtesy © Colin Faulkner
- Architects: +tongtong
- Project: A High-End Running Store
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Photography: Colin Faulkner
- Size: 900 sq’
Friday, November 22nd, 2013
Article source: Avila Design
Avila Design received the City of Beverly Hills Architectural Design Award for the renovation of this previously vacant 1920’s Spanish Revival building located one block from Rodeo Drive. The original storefront was completely renovated and included custom designed wood windows with volcanic stone trim, a decorative iron entrance gate and balcony railings.
Image Courtesy © Avila Design
- Architects: Avila Design
- Project: Banana Republic
- Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Thursday, October 3rd, 2013
Article source: MARK DZIEWULSKI ARCHITECT
This project strives to provide a rigorous design for a building type that is sometimes overlooked by serious architectural investigation. It is the first purpose-built structure for the international music retailer, Virgin Records, who needed a strong identifiable architectural image to provide them with a clearly recognizable landmark within the existing urban context. The challenge was to provide them with the dramatic impact they needed whilst overcoming the limitations of a site with a very narrow frontage.
Image Courtesy © MARK DZIEWULSKI ARCHITECT
- Architects: MARK DZIEWULSKI ARCHITECT
- Project: Virgin Megastore
- Location: California, U.SA
- Photography: Mark Dziewulski
- Program: A new building consisting of 22,000 sq.ft of retail space on two floors.
- Objective: To provide a landmark building with a sense of destination and an identity that would exist at the larger scale of the city as whole.
- Context: Adjacent to an existing retail center. A difficult site with very little frontage: narrow and deep. Dense commercial development along a high traffic arterial road.
- Design Award from the chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
- PacificCoastBuilders Design Award
- Dynamic and sculptural form creates a community landmark.
- Evokes an appropriate sense of drama and public theater.
- Language expresses structural solution.
- Overcomes narrow site and projects identity.
- Signage part of total composition.
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: BudCud
Street-wear store is located on the ground floor of a historic tenement house in the city centre of Wroclaw (PL). Shape of an existing volume became a major inspiration and an impulse to design Headquarters Store as an abstract landscape. Arches and gates from steel pipes, filled with glass panels, reinterpret contours of existing barrel vaults and deform standard clothes hanger. Contour objects – together with simple white furniture from medium-density fiberboard – create additional subspaces inside a boutique.
Image Courtesy © JAROSŁAW CEBORSKI
- Architects: BudCud
- Project: HEADQUARTERS STORE
- Location: WROCŁAW, Poland
- Photography: JAROSŁAW CEBORSKI
- DESIGN: 2013
- CONSTRUCTION: 2013
- CLIENT: ASPA
- PROGRAM: BOUTIQUE, OFFICE
- AREA: 90.5 m2
- STATUS: COMPLETED
- TEAM BUDCUD: MATEUSZ ADAMCZYK, AGATA WOŹNICZKA
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Saturday, September 7th, 2013
Article source: STUDIO V Architecture
Brooklyn Bridge Park awarded the development and re-design of the historic Empire Stores to Midtown Equities, a leading real estate investment and development firm led by Brooklyn native and Chairman Joe Cayre and his two sons Jack and Michael. Midtown Equities selected STUDIO V Architecture, led by Jay Valgora, to create the architectural design for the adaptive re-use and addition to seven Civil War era buildings.
Image Courtesy © STUDIO V Architecture
- Architects: STUDIO V Architecture
- Project: STUDIO V to design Empire Stores
- Location: New York City , U.S.A
- Software used: Rhino with Maxwell and Vray
Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
Article source: omni//form, inc
Mauboussin at Mandarin Galleries is the first store installation in Asia/Pacific of a new global brand design conceived by regis pean+omni//form. The new look reflects on the fashion sensibility and self-confidence of today’s female shopper by inviting her into a fairy tale dream of unexpected moments and the innovative use of luxury materials, textures and color:
Image courtesy omni//form.inc
- Architects: omni//form, inc
- Project: Mauboussin mandarin galleries
- Location: Orchard Road, Singapore
Saturday, May 25th, 2013
Article source: LIN inc.
InLaforet, the landmark of Harajuku, a new shop of the E hyphen world gallery has been opened, in which the world view of AMO, the top fashion model of Zipper magazine, is materialized as a shop. Things that are associated with the word bonbon. The shop’s sweet façade reminds us of a sweet shop with chocolate and vanilla scents, and colorful confectioneries.
Image Courtesy © Kozo Takayama
- Architects: LIN inc.
- Project: E hyphen world gallery BonBon
- Location: LaforetHarajuku, Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Kozo Takayama
- Designer: Mayumi Suzuki
- Area: 80m2
- Completion year: 2013
- Main Materials: marble stone floor in black and white color. Maple wood wall. Ribbed plate with acrylic paint. Decoration wall papers. 100% Silk original rug.