Archive for the ‘Google’ Category
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
THE URBAN BIG TENT FOR ANTALYA WILL PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE FOR THE INHABITANT ANTALYA AS A SOCIAL, CULTUREL AND ARCHITECTURAL FOCAL POINT.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: ANTALYA CITY TENT
- Location: ANTALYA, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, Autocad, Photoshop, Vray
Saturday, October 24th, 2015
Article source: Scenic Architecture Office
As the most integrally preserved canal-town in Shanghai, Zhujiajiao attracts an increasing number of visitors every year with its authentic tradition of eastern China. The site, located at the entry of the old town, faces two 470-year-old ginkgo trees. This 1,800 sqm museum will house paintings and other art works related to the history of Zhujiajiao.
- Architects: Zhu Xiaofeng / Scenic Architecture Office
- Project: Zhujiajiao Museum of Humanities & Arts
- Location: Zhujiajiao town, Shanghai, China
- Photography: Iwan Baan
- Software used: CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, IN design
- Client: Shanghai Dianshanhu Newtown Development Ltd.
- Site Area: 1448 sqm
- Building Area: 1818 sqm
- Program: Fine Arts Museum
- Design/Built: 2008-2010
- Design Team: Li Qitong, Xu Lei, Dong Zhiping, Zhang Hao
- Structural & MEP: Shanghai Xiandai Huagai Architectural Design Ltd.
- Material: White painted wall, Glass, Zinc panel roofing, granite
Saturday, October 24th, 2015
Article source: Di vece Arquitectos
The concept for the Filamentary Chapel is to create a processional scheme, a peripheral pathway around the chapel that promotes an introspective process in preparation for the religious ceremony and for a personal spiritual seclusion.
Image Courtesy © Jorge Silva
- Architects: Di vece Arquitectos
- Project: Filamentary Chapel
- Location: Jalisco, Mexico
- Photography: Jorge Silva
- Software used: Google Sketch up, Auto Cad
- Project team: Paolino Di Vece Roux in collaboration with Francisco Morales Dufour
- Contractor: Cesar Alcaraz
Friday, October 23rd, 2015
Article source: Tailor Made arkitekter
Uppgrenna Nature House
A conference/cafe/event- building in Uppgränna, Sweden. An existing red barn was demolished and replaced by a modern building with ground floor partly submerged in the slope. The upper entrance level consists of an insulated building partly surrounded by an unheated greenhouse that extends over the entire roof. The greenhouse includes room for plant beds and shelter terraces with expansive views of Lake Vättern and has a climate comparable to that of Northern Italy.
Image Courtesy © Ulf Celander
- Architects: Tailor Made arkitekter
- Project: Uppgrenna Nature House
- Location: Uppgränna, Sweden
- Photography: Ulf Celander
- Software used: Auto CAD and Sketch Up
- Architect in Charge: Fredrik Olson
- Project manager/controller: Niklas Dahlström, Darking / Greenhouse Living
- Plantbeds/sewage/controller: Anders Solvarm, Ecorelief / Greenhouse Living
- Client: Bodil Antonsson
- Area: 520.0 sqm (200 sqm greenhouse)
- Project Year: 2015
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Article source: herrmannsArchitekten
Not only now the situation in the housing market is exacerbated. Even in recent years, far too few apartments have been built in the inexpensive segment. So affordable housing must be re-implemented as soon as possible.
in the background the university, Image Courtesy © herrmannsArchitekten
- Architects: herrmannsArchitekten
- Project: Wooden structures for refugees
- Location: Koblenz, Germany
- Software used: AutoCad, SketchUp, Vray for SketchUp und Adobe Photoshop
Friday, October 16th, 2015
Article source: Estúdio AMATAM
The initial assumption was simple: updating the Reception and Foyer image and layout of Tonik Health Club – located in one of the premium locations of Lisbon, Laranjeiras.
Image Courtesy © Estúdio AMATAM
- Architects: Estúdio AMATAM
- Project: TONIK Health Club Social Areas Refurbishment
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
- Software used: AUTOCAD and SketchUp
- Client: Aroundevolution Unipessoal Lda
- Project Area: 265m²
- Date: 2014
Sunday, October 11th, 2015
Article source: Framework Studio
At San George, Amsterdam’s latest hot spot, graphic patterns and bold colors take the well known George bistro style to a glamourous new level. The restaurant is in the former entrance area of the AMJV (the Dutch equivalent of the YMCA). The building is from 1928 and was built in the Amsterdamse School style by the well known Amsterdam architect Foeke Kuipers.
Currently the building is a NH hotel and is located in the city centre next to the Leidse Square.
Image Courtesy © Kasia Gatkowska
- Architects: Framework Studio
- Project: San George Restaurant
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Photography: Kasia Gatkowska
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Article source: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
This is written account of the third private dwelling bij JagerJanssen architects. It concerns the ‘dream-house’ in Blauwestad [Groningen], the Netherlands for Dijk family.
Image Courtesy © Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Architects: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
- Project: House Dijk
- Location: Blauwestad, The Netherlands
- Photography: Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Software used: Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop, inDesign.
- Design team: ir. Alex Jager, architect ir. Rogier Janssen, architect ir. Sanne Braakenburg, architect advisors Solk Abbring [technical installations]
- Contractor: ir. Marcel van der Sluis
- Gross area: 318 m2 incl. souterrain
- Cost: ca. €250.000
- Building period: 8 months
- Finished:16 juli 2007
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Article source: Zwei Interiors Architecture
At 119 Howard, the focus is on the space as a stage in the theatre of life. Set in what was originally a mechanics workshop, 119 Howard st, North Melbourne is the next chapter in Joseph Haddad’s Melbourne coffee empire. The space is a warm tonal interplay of existing spatial elements with natural light and materiality, and uses residential references to create an environment that is a ’home away from home’.
Image Courtesy © Michael Kai
- Architects: Zwei Interiors Architecture
- Project: Code Black
- Location: North Melbourne VIC , Australia
- Photography: Michael Kai
- Software used: AutoCAD, Sketchup
- Completion date: December 2014
- Designer: Zwei Interiors Architecture
Friday, October 2nd, 2015
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
UNTITLED #2 is a renovation to an old 3-bedroom walk-up apartment. The original apartment had great distant views but was dark and lacked ventilation.
Entering a dimly-lit and dark Foyer, one makes a turn and, Image Courtesy © BETON BRUT
- Architects: Studio Wills + Architects
- Project: UNITITLED #2
- Location: Singapore
- Photography: BETON BRUT
- Software used: Sketchup, ACAD & Photoshop.
- Time: 2013-2014
- Function: Residential/ Apartment
- Gross Floor Area: 166 sqm
- Structure: Existing
- Design Team: Wu Shan Yat, Ng William