Archive for the ‘Illustrator’ Category
Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
Article source: ZAAD Studio
The building site is located in Tehran in a region formerly populated with private gardens and orchards. However, with the passage of time and an exponential rise in property value the area has experienced a rapid transformation into an aggregation of high-rise structures for the wealthy.
Image Courtesy © Ehsan Karimi
- Architects: ZAAD Studio
- Project: FARMANIEH RESIDENTIAL TOWER
- Location: Farmanieh St., Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Ehsan Karimi
- Software used: Rhino, Grasshopper, Vray, Photoshop, illustrator
- Client: Barzanegar Pouya Iranian Consulting Group
- Designers: Farshad Mehdizadeh, Raha Ashrafi, Mohsen Marizad Collaborators: ZAAD Studio, Marz Design
- Size: 32.000 sqm
- Project Status: Concept Design Complete 2015
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: Paolo Venturella Architecture
The museum takes shape by the deformation of the classic courtyard typology, according to functions and context.
The courtyard building, that works as a path for visiting the exhibition, is taken into consideration as a starting point and then deformed pushing one side on the other.
Image Courtesy © Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Architects: Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Project: GLACIAL GLAZED MUSEUM
- Location: Weimar, Germany
- Team Design: Cosimo Scotucci
- Year: 2015
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Vray, Photoshop, Illustrator
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Architecturama
Whether visiting alone, with a large group of guests or as a family, the owners were looking for a relaxed, welcoming environment, conceptually similar to a cottage yet more refined, particularly in the relationships among spaces and between people. The goal was to have a present, living and enthusiastic architecture that engages the senses.
The design process, grounded in the setting, symbiosis with the site and a reduced environmental footprint, led to a reflection process on the functional elements and their optimization.
Image Courtesy © James Brittain
- Architects: Architecturama
- Project: Lake Jasper House
- Location: Chertsey, Canada
- Photography: James Brittain
- Software used: SketchUp, Autocad, Mock-up, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Project team : Sylvain Bilodeau, architecte, Nicolas Mathieu-Tremblay, architecte
- Structure: Genivar (now WSP)
- General Contractor : Les entreprises Sylvain Lachance
- Exterior cladding : Éco-Cèdre Inc.
- Area : 80 m² (140 m² floor area)
- Conception : 2011-2013
- Construction : 2012-2014
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Article source: DAP studio
According to the main goal of contemporary architecture, to renovate buildings in order to make them a resource for the future and a driving force to new ideas of cities, DAP studio’s project of this Short Term Residence can be summarized by three words: transforming, regenerating and adapting.
Image Courtesy © BARBARA CORSICO
- Architects: DAP studio (ELENA SACCO, PAOLO DANELLI)
- Project: Residential Building
- Location: Via Bellincione, Milano, Italy
- Photography: BARBARA CORSICO
- Software used: autocad, sketch up, adobe illustrator
- Structural project: ENRICO VILLA
- Plants project: EBNER ENGENEERING
- Building site supervisor: PAOLO DANELLI
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: Sweco architects
The Physic Garden is a place to celebrate sensuous phenomena of all kinds. It is a place where mystic scents, changing colors, and seasonal variety can be enjoyed and studied. It is also a test bed for pharmacological research.
Image Courtesy © Sweco architects
- Architects: Sweco architects
- Project: The Physic Garden at Novartis Campus
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Landscape architect: Thorbjörn Andersson with Sweco architects
- Team: Pege Hillinge, Johan Krikström, Johnny Lindeberg, Emma Norrman (plants), Therese Egnor (plants), Alexander Cederroth (light), Markus Moström (graphics), Pål Svensson (drinking fountains).
- Client: Novartis Pharma
- Consultants: Schönholzer + Staufer GmbH/ Beat Rösch, Basler + Partner (structural engineering).
- Area: 2800 sqm
- Opening: 2012
- Software used: AutoCAD, sketch up, Illustrator and PhotoShop
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: IR arquitectura
AA House is located in a neighborhood of villas in Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires. Its position in the lot guarantees the best solar incidence range on the north side, on which all the main rooms of the house are laid out. On the other hand, it provides a form of processional visual approach to its visitors.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: IR arquitectura
- Project: Casa AA
- Location: Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Project team: Luciano Intile, Andres Rogers, Martín Zlobec, Rodrigo Perez de Pedro, Enrico Cavaglia, Felipe Buigues, Fermin Indavere.
- Structures: Jorge Barroso.
- Energy management: Wulcon Energy.
- Construction: Jorge Belardi.
- Project year: 2014 – 2015
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds max, Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign
Sunday, November 8th, 2015
Article source: SAR architecten
In the Middle Ages, Bruges had two big ambitions: to have a sea port and a university, fine ambitions that the magnificent old city could barely realize despite its many efforts. During history Antwerp and Ghent took over the leading roles in those matters and Bruges became during three centuries ‘Bruges la morte’. However at the end of the 20th century Bruges is the 3rd seaport of the BENELUX, and in 2009 the VIVES University College was built, associated to the well known ‘University of Louvain’.
Campus east side (1) , Image Courtesy © Christine Deboosere
- Architects: SAR architecten
- Project: Vives university college – campus Bruges
- Location: Xaverianenstraat, 10, BE 8000 Bruges, Belgium
- Photography: Christine Deboosere, Toon Grobet (nv Zumtobel Lighting sa)
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Architects in Charge: Johan Bosschem, Jan De Vloed
- General contractor: Strabag Belgium NV – registered office Gent
- Associate firm: Architektenburo De Vloed bvba
- Design team: Thierry Halsberghe, Eveline Vandenbogaerde, Veerle De Langhe, Patrick Persoons
- Landscape: Buro voor Vrije Ruimte VOF (more…)
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The Prototype Center of Alternative Alpine Tourism, located in Lake Springs Aoou Metsovo, is designed to give a boost and a new market in tourism, both as regards quality of services provided, and the variety of options. It is a center that can meet and reconcile the needs for recreation and relaxation (hotel unit – bungalow, restaurant, pool building) with the sport (sports center, boats port) and culture (convention center). These uses and the way their organization, make the band a unit that can operate autonomously, as is 20 km from the town of Metsovo. The composition blends with the natural environment, which is particularly beautiful, and topography, not by challenging existing habitats (forest, lake). For this reason,are been used principles and technologies of energy and bioclimatic design such as green roofs, the use of photovoltaic (main roof, blinds) and geothermal energy. Finally, the extensive use of materials such as wood, stone and glass contribute to reconciliation between the Centre and its environment.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect
- Project: PROTOTYPE CENTER OF ALTERNATIVE ALPINE TOURISM
- Location: Metsovo – Greece – Aoos Srings Lake
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender, Adobe Illustrator
- Study: Filippos Plataris – Architect
- Status: Architectural project
- Building Surface: 6275.65 sq.m.
- Year: 2010
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Article source: Bahadır Kul Architects
The intercity bus terminal was designed on the way to Aksaray, 5km away from the city center , due to the existing bus terminal’s incompatibility to handle the needs. The convenience of the linkage to the local road of Nigde and to the city center were the reasons why this area is preferred.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadır Kul Architects
- Project: Nevsehir Bus Terminal
- Location: Nevsehir, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software used: Autocad, Photshop, 3d max, Skecth up, Rhino, Illustrator
- Client: Municipality of Nevşehir
- Construction Period: 2008/2010
- Total Floor Area: 8.000 m2
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft