Archive for the ‘Illustrator’ Category
Saturday, December 21st, 2013
Article source: ARAY Architecture
The resident did not rely on energy in South Kyushuof high temperature and humidity, and hoped for ecology life with the environment.
The wind of land is felt, rain water is saved, and it enjoys gardening. It is native life. The site is a residential quarter that extends on a Shirasu plateau near from the Kagoshima City downtown. I then thought native house (eco-house) with the soil (Shirasu) as the material that formed this plateau native by the made Shirasu block.
Image Courtesy © DAICI ANO
- Architects: ARAY Architecture
- Project: SHIRASU
- Location: Kagoshima, Japan
- Photography: DAICI ANO
- Architect In Charge: Asei Suzuki
- Structural design: tmsd & takashi manda structural design
- Contractor: tagzhaus
- Site Area: 228.9 sqm
- Building Area: 88.0 sqm
- Floor Area: 143.9 sqm
- Date of completion: 2013.07.15.
- Software used: AutoCad, Vectorworks, Photoshop and Illustorator.
Thursday, December 19th, 2013
Article source: Rossetti Architects
Clear, effervescent + in-line with a risk-taking, entrepreneurial spirit was the client vision that inspired this eye-popping, yet sophisticated environment for the Rock Companies Executive Suite. ROSSETTI translated the “live, work, play” lifestyle into offices that are executive, yet don’t take themselves too seriously. This office interior ignited a downtown city’s resurgence, bringing life and energy into the once tired and gray city. The vibrant offices mimic the owner’s vision for the city; high-energy and elegant. Dominate design inspirations include spaces that are clear, effervescent, and executed in eye-popping color and playful design elements.
Exterior of Detroit’s Compuware Building located in Downtown Detroit, Michigan. ROSSETTI was part of the original architecture team that designed the building in 2000 (completed 2003), Image Courtesy © Rossetti Architects
- Architects: Rossetti Architects
- Project: HIGHRISE OFFICE BUILDING
- Software used: Illustrator, AutoCad and Revit
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013
Article source: arquitectura 911sc
The project is part of the City of Books a project by the Mexican Secretary of Culture to acquire the personal book collections of the most relevant Mexican writers and intellectuals of the 20th Century and commissioning architects the design of each personal library to be housed within La Ciudadela, an 18th Century building in the central part of Mexico City.
Image Courtesy © Jaime Navarro
- Architects: arquitectura 911sc
- Project: Jaime García Terrés Personal Library
- Location: Mexico city, Mexico
- Photography: Jaime Navarro, Moritz Bernoully
- End of construction: November 2012
- Design team: Ernesto Lomeli, Ricardo García Santender, Calíope Hernández, Carlos Ledezma, Tania Guerrero
- Builder: Sackbe
- Structure: Izquierdo Ing. y Asociados
- Client: CONACULTA
- Built Area: 170 m2
- Software used: Autocad, 3dmax, photoshop, illustrator.
Friday, December 13th, 2013
Article source: Birds Portchmouth Russum Architects
Introduction & Client’s brief -In 2009 the client purchased an existing ruin in the South Downs and held a limited architectural competition for a new family house. Their brief sought tranquil yet playful spaces, local natural textures, contrasts, in a home that was not obvious and optimized the beautiful landscape views.
Foudre living space viewed from East, Image Courtesy © Nick Kane
- Architects: Birds Portchmouth Russum Architects
- Project: Downley House
- Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Photography: Nick Kane, BPR
- Structural Engineers: Matthew Wells
- M&E Engineers: Andy Ford
- Project Managers: Giles Ruckert and Mark Wellbeloved
- Landscape Architects: Noel Farrer
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino 3D, Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Article source: Jvantspijker Architects
A living heart for a modernist Campus
Erasmus University Rotterdam has opened the new public heart of its Woudestein campus. The project can be seen as a benchmark for the way grim and gloomy ’60s and ’70s institutional areas can be sparked to life. A new semi-sunken garage has been integrated with a new public space design and pond. Together with a new student pavilion, they mark the realization of the first phase of a unique and ambitious revitalization master plan. The master plan was designed by the collaborating Dutch firms Juurlink [+] Geluk and jvantspijker architects.
Image Courtesy © René de WIt
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013
Article source: Maxwan architects + urbanists
Our goal for this project is simply the creation of a timeless park that has great value for centuries to come. This is an informal and dynamic park that can adopt future trends and changes of use. We deny a formal, static, trendy and ’wow!’ oriented park that only relates to current circumstances and stays ‘hip’ for a short while.
Image Courtesy © Maxwan architects + urbanists
- Architects: Maxwan architects + urbanists
- Project: Zaryadye Park
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Awards: 2nd prize
- Client: Open Joint-Stock Company “Rossiya”
- Promoter: State-owned unitary enterprise “NIiPI for the General Plan of the City ofMoscow”
- Consultant: Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design
- Program: Park, buildings, and underground car parking
- Site area: 14.5 ha
- Total floor area: 10,000m2 (buildings) & 504 car parking
- End of project: 10, 2013
- Design Team: TPO RESERVE (Vladimir Plotkin, RU), Latz+Partner landscape architects (Tilman Latz,DE), MAXWAN architects + urbanists (Hiroki Matsuura, NL)
- Software used: Autodesk Autocad 2012, Autodesk 3DSMax 2012, 2014, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premire, Photoshop, Illustrator
Consultants & Collaborators:
- Traffic engineer: Buro Happold (Rod Manson, William Hoare,UK)
- Lighting designe: Pfarré Lighting Design (Gerd Pfarré,DE)
- Sociologist, Anthropologist: Natalya Ikonikova (HigherSchoolofEconomics, RU)
- Cost management specialist: Ruperti project (Daria Fitina, RU)
- Park management consultant: Geschäftsführer der Grün Berlin GmbH (Christoph Schmidt,DE)
- Ecologist, Dendrologist: Prof. Dr. Stephan Pauleit, TU Munich (DE)
- Model builder: Rob Gijsbers & Vincent de Rijk (NL)
- Movie production: MAXWAN architects + urbanists
Thursday, November 7th, 2013
Article source: CTRLZAK Art & Design Studio
iMUSEUM is an a new concept store located in the island of Mykonos which brings together historical replicas from various Greek archaeological museums. Milan based CTRLZAK studio is responsible for the entire design concept, which can be broken down to three main axes: stratification, excavation sites and museological representation.
Image Courtesy © Louisa Nikolaidou
- Architects: CTRLZAK Art & Design Studio
- Project: iMUSEUM
- Location: Mykonos, Greece
- Photography: Louisa Nikolaidou
- Interior, furniture & lighting design: CTRLZAK Art & Design Studio
- Graphic design and brand identity: Sereal Designers
- Construction and project supervision: A&M architects
- Consulting archaeologist: Sofia Bitsa
- Software used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Autocad & Rhino
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
Article source: EDSA
The richly textured landscape combined with the presence of a strong history and architectural language provides the inspiration for the planning and design of Luštica Bay Resort. With its dramatic setting, Luštica Bay Resort offers a variety of residential and hotel offerings.
Image Courtesy © EDSA
- Architects: EDSA
- Project: Lustica Bay Resort
- Location: Radovici, Montenegro
- Client: Lustica Development A.D.
- Scope: Master Planning and Detailed Design Services
- Scale: 440 Hectares.
- Software used: Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as AutoCAD Maps, Civil 3D, and Mcolor
Friday, October 18th, 2013
Article source: Sergio Mannino Studio
We are pleased to announce the opening of a new authentic Italian pizzeria, Susanna, located in the heart of Greenwich Village on Bleecker Street. Susanna was born from the dream of 3 Italian brothers who came to New York City to start a new life and who wanted to offer authentic Italian style thin crust pizza.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Mannino Studio
- Architects: Sergio Mannino Studio
- Project: Pizzeria Susanna
- Location: New York
- Software used: 3dsmax, AutoCad, illustrator and photoshop
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: BudCud
Street-wear store is located on the ground floor of a historic tenement house in the city centre of Wroclaw (PL). Shape of an existing volume became a major inspiration and an impulse to design Headquarters Store as an abstract landscape. Arches and gates from steel pipes, filled with glass panels, reinterpret contours of existing barrel vaults and deform standard clothes hanger. Contour objects – together with simple white furniture from medium-density fiberboard – create additional subspaces inside a boutique.
Image Courtesy © JAROSŁAW CEBORSKI
- Architects: BudCud
- Project: HEADQUARTERS STORE
- Location: WROCŁAW, Poland
- Photography: JAROSŁAW CEBORSKI
- DESIGN: 2013
- CONSTRUCTION: 2013
- CLIENT: ASPA
- PROGRAM: BOUTIQUE, OFFICE
- AREA: 90.5 m2
- STATUS: COMPLETED
- TEAM BUDCUD: MATEUSZ ADAMCZYK, AGATA WOŹNICZKA
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator