Archive for the ‘Adobe’ Category
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Article source: Design Initiatives
G House is a 610 sq. ft. (57 sq. m.) secondary guest unit up on the hill of Monterey Park near Downtown Los Angeles. In a tiny, odd-shaped site, with a lot of code restrictions and a tight budget, Design Initiatives successfully created a functional floor layout scheme with a garage, kitchen, dining, living areas and a full bathroom.
Image Courtesy © Design Initiatives
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: G HOUSE
- Location: Los Angeles, California, US State
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Type : Guest house
- Date : May-July, 2015
- Area : 610 sq. ft.
- Credits : Design Initiatives: Vlado Valkof – architect;
- Project team: Ana Veselinova, Elena Takova
- Visualizations: Constantine Dimitrov, Vladi Dimitrov, Konstantin Kyosev
- Structural: MS Consulting
- MEP & environmental: Perfect Design
Friday, October 2nd, 2015
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
UNTITLED #2 is a renovation to an old 3-bedroom walk-up apartment. The original apartment had great distant views but was dark and lacked ventilation.
Entering a dimly-lit and dark Foyer, one makes a turn and, Image Courtesy © BETON BRUT
- Architects: Studio Wills + Architects
- Project: UNITITLED #2
- Location: Singapore
- Photography: BETON BRUT
- Software used: Sketchup, ACAD & Photoshop.
- Time: 2013-2014
- Function: Residential/ Apartment
- Gross Floor Area: 166 sqm
- Structure: Existing
- Design Team: Wu Shan Yat, Ng William
Sunday, September 27th, 2015
Article source: Archinature Workshop
A children’s museum in essence should be a space that encourages children’s mind and produce a sense of discovery by playing. That’s why the concept of Labyrinth of Crete arises as the starting point for the Children’s Museum – Iztapalapa.
Image Courtesy © Archinature Workshop
- Architects: Archinature Workshop
- Project: El Laberinto
- Location: Mexico
- Software used: Archicad 18, Artlantis and Photoshop
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The Prototype Center of Alternative Alpine Tourism, located in Lake Springs Aoou Metsovo, is designed to give a boost and a new market in tourism, both as regards quality of services provided, and the variety of options. It is a center that can meet and reconcile the needs for recreation and relaxation (hotel unit – bungalow, restaurant, pool building) with the sport (sports center, boats port) and culture (convention center). These uses and the way their organization, make the band a unit that can operate autonomously, as is 20 km from the town of Metsovo. The composition blends with the natural environment, which is particularly beautiful, and topography, not by challenging existing habitats (forest, lake). For this reason,are been used principles and technologies of energy and bioclimatic design such as green roofs, the use of photovoltaic (main roof, blinds) and geothermal energy. Finally, the extensive use of materials such as wood, stone and glass contribute to reconciliation between the Centre and its environment.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect
- Project: PROTOTYPE CENTER OF ALTERNATIVE ALPINE TOURISM
- Location: Metsovo – Greece – Aoos Srings Lake
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender, Adobe Illustrator
- Study: Filippos Plataris – Architect
- Status: Architectural project
- Building Surface: 6275.65 sq.m.
- Year: 2010
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Article source: Bahadır Kul Architects
The intercity bus terminal was designed on the way to Aksaray, 5km away from the city center , due to the existing bus terminal’s incompatibility to handle the needs. The convenience of the linkage to the local road of Nigde and to the city center were the reasons why this area is preferred.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadır Kul Architects
- Project: Nevsehir Bus Terminal
- Location: Nevsehir, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software used: Autocad, Photshop, 3d max, Skecth up, Rhino, Illustrator
- Client: Municipality of Nevşehir
- Construction Period: 2008/2010
- Total Floor Area: 8.000 m2
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Friday, August 21st, 2015
Article source: FELT
At the outskirts of the quaint Belgian city of Ghent we encounter an idiosyncratic renovation of a classic Flemish townhouse. The original building was wrapped within a new envelope, delineating the new volume. Carrying three facades, the building is situated on the end of a row of houses. This unique position provides the dwelling three different opportunities of sunlight, a 270° panoramic view and its very own secret garden.
Image Courtesy © Filip Dujardin
- Architects: FELT with 360 architecten
- Project: Puinhuis
- Location: Ghent, Belgium
- Photography: Filip Dujardin (exterior), FELT
- Software used: AutoCAD and de Adobe suite
- Client: private
- Surface: 550 sqm
- Phase: built
- Year: 2012-2014
- Team: Jasper Stevens (FELT) with 360 architecten
- Consultants: LIME, Robuust
Friday, August 21st, 2015
Article source: Taller KEN
“Saúl Bistro, Majadas Once” mines patterns, materials and textures and collects them to make a fresh tropical atmosphere. One of the biggest design decisions is that the café is open-air, with no glass, to connect the project to the pedestrian walkways.
Image Courtesy © Andres Asturias
- Architects: Taller KEN
- Project: Saúl Bistro, Majadas Once
- Location: Majadas, Guatemala City
- Photography: Andres Asturias
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop
- Client: Corporation Merino S.A.
- Type: Cafe
- Completed: 2014
- Size: 460 sqm
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)