Archive for the ‘Adobe’ Category
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Sboev3 Architect
Architectural Studio Sboev3 Architect shared with us the project cottage «Roman-house», which will be built on a plot of land near St. Petersburg. In this house will be to live a family of 4-eh man.
Compositional techniques and concept forms used in the design process are not something new and special, because They are widely distributed in the architecture of individual dwellings European masters. Therefore, the main objective in the design process was the creation of a kind of compromise in the context of the ordinary, traditional building of cottage settlement.
Image Courtesy © Sboev3 Architect
- Architects: Sboev3 Architect
- Project: Roman-house
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
- Software used: ArchiCAD, 3D Max, PS
Thursday, April 16th, 2015
Article source: 07BEACH
It started from the concept to make a Sushi restaurant that provides truly real Japanese Sushi made by highly skilled Sushi Chef.
Prioritizing guest’s higher satisfaction rather than achieving more seats, Removed the existing upstairs to make a high ceiling one-story, Composed only 8 counter seats main-building and a new-built annex. By separating the main-building and the annex by the pond, The annex private-room is emphasized its value as visible but inaccessible.
Image Courtesy © Hiroyuki Oki
- Architects: 07BEACH, Joe Chikamori
- Project: Sushi Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- Location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki
- Software used: Vectorworks, Renderworks, photoshop
- Constructor: 07BEACH+Nguyen Phung Duy Bao+Tran Ngoc Hai Duong(M&E)
- Floor area: 79.2sqm
- Year: 2014
Thursday, April 16th, 2015
Article source: Kariouk Associates
The site for this project is a remote, private lake beside which for more than seventy years existed a family’s cottage. When the land passed from mother to son, the decision was made to reinvigorate the home; ultimately, because the home had already reached such an advanced state of decay, it was decided to have it removed and to build a new cottage. For sentimental reasons, the new home was to be the exact dimensions of the former and it was to sit in the exact same location. Aside from those requirements though, a far more open spatial arrangement was desired. The cottage was only intended for three-season use (the Manhattan couple for whom this was being built intended to spend winters in warmer climates). The house design was simplified because significant insulation was not required, however, construction intentions were complicated by the fact that the remote location meant that the cost of labor “commuting” from the city would be extremely costly.
Image Courtesy © Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Architects: Kariouk Associates
- Project: Cross-Laminated-Timber Cottage
- Location: Ladysmith, Quebec
- Photography: Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Software used:Auto CAD and Photoshop
- DESIGNER: Paul duBellet Kariouk (Principal), Chris Davis (Senior Design Associate), David King, Sarah McMurtry, Adam Paquette (Design Associates)
- CLT CONSULTANT: Timmerman Timberworks
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: Moses Structural Engineers
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Article source: Manco Architects
4 one bedroom and 16 two bedroom apartments were planned in the project designed for the development of Seyfioglu Apartment Building, which is planned to be reconstructed according to the Urban Regeneration Law.
Image Courtesy © Manco Architects
- Architects: Manco Architects
- Project: Seyfioglu Apartment Building
- Location: Istanbul,Turkey
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Design: Ali Manço, Zuhtu Usta
- Design Team: Zuhtu Usta, Zeynep Ceren Erdinç
- Works: Architectural Design
- Client: Ciner Construction
- Project Type: Residential
- Project Status: Ongoing
- Area: 4.182,6m²
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Article source: BOGDAN & VAN BROECK
ELEMENTARY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL IN OPEN LANDSCAPE | OPEN CALL ORGANISED BY THE FLEMISH GOVERNMENT ARCHITECT, 2nd LAUREATE
The historical permanent presence of the polder landscape is experienced as a quality of the site that is to be protected, and it is also used as a source of design choices. The typology of the school buildings is designed analogous to that of the polder farms as solitary volumes in the landscape. The outdoor space is structured as a landscape similar to the diverse and flexible patchwork of different fields in the polder.
Image Courtesy © BOGDAN & VAN BROECK
- Architects: BOGDAN & VAN BROECK
- Project: Horizon
- Location: Angle formed by Kragendijk and Jan Devischstraat, 8300, Knokke, BE
- Software used: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Rhino, Photoshop
- Client: Municipality of Knokke-Heist
- Surface: 3.157 m² gross
- Budget: 4.210.000,00 euro excl. vat and fees
- Timing: Competition design 2011
- Status: Competition, 2nd laureate
- Team: T. Boogaerts, M. Czvek, T. Rigby, M. Steel Lebre
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Article source: Radu DRAGAN
Located in an environment that lacked strong marks, the Metro Station 20 should be a signal, a structural element of the landscape, it must be at its scale. We have designed a structure that is both generous and sensual, with a glass volume curves embracing the ground and reaching the underground platform level by penetrating light and vegetation. The structure consists of 27 metal arches on a plot of 4,00 m, of variable height and width, starting from the rail level. The height varies between 19 and 24 m and the width between 17,80 m et 30 m. They are connected by a secondary structure of metal tubes that support the triangular glass panels. This structure also supports the road that enters into the glass volume and will form a bridge of 105 m length suspended from the metal structure. In its central part, this bridge will be slightly curved to give greater height above the access platform.
Image Courtesy © DRAGAN ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: Radu DRAGAN
- Project: Metro Station
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Software used: Archicad, Abvent Artlantis and Photoshop
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Article source: Taller Sintesis
Pueblo Bello is a town of Antioquia Uraba, inhabited by about 2000 people, which from 1990 and for nearly twenty years suffered the worst effects of paramilitary and guerrilla violence. Enforced disappearances, massacres, the burning of buildings and people, and population displacement were common. In this dark picture is highlighted the disappearance of “the 43″, the largest forced disappearance of the history of Colombia and the reason why the nation was sanctioned by the Inter-American Court of Human Rights.
Image Courtesy © Alejandro Arango
- Architects: Taller Sintesis, Angélica Gaviria, artistJuan Guillermo Caicedo.
- Project: HOUSE OF MEMORY AND COMMUNITY SPACE
- Location: Turbo, Antioquia, Colombia
- Photography: Alejandro Arango
- Software used: Autocad 2014, Rhinoceros 5.0, Photoshop
- Clients: Gobernación de Antioquia, Empresa de Vivienda de Antioquia (VIVA), Secretaria de Gobierno de Antioquia, Unidad para la atención y reparación integral a las victimas (UARIP).
- Collaborators: Paula Palacio
- Construction: Soluciones Constructivas SA.
- Project Area: 326 m2.
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Artopex, one of Quebec’s largest manufacturers of office furniture, commissioned Lemay to design its new showroom in the heart of historic Old Montreal. The project is located in the prestigious former headquarters of the Royal Bank of Canada. After sitting vacant for more than 25 years, the emblematic building has been completely revitalized and rethought in order to give Artopex a space that reflects its image and values.
Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Architects: Lemay
- Project: Artopex showroom
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds max, sketchup pro, illustrator, photoshop, indesign, cad tools
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Draftarch
A mixed office/park programme was provided in the design brief and has been interpreted in the design as the key for the organisation of the whole area. The main public pedestrian street linking all public services and retail businesses from the area is a linear path connected to the YOHO district. The office park buildings consist of an HNA corporate office building and a series of commercial buildings, namely a large court, two smaller courts and five linear blocks.
Image Courtesy © Draftarch
- Architects: Draftarch
- Project: HNA BLUE OCEAN OFFICE PARK
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Software used: 3d max and Photoshop
- Client: HNA Real Estate Wuhan
- size: 61,500 m2
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Barberio Colella ARC
Lanterns Sea Village is the attempt to transform a vision into architecture: light tetrahedral solids that hover over the sea, suspended in one point. This vision is not born of a whim, but of a necessity: the need to minimize the impact on a beautiful landscape such as Tarifa, providing temporary housing for surfers who inhabit the waters.
Image Courtesy © Barberio Colella ARC
- Architects: Barberio Colella ARC
- Project: Temporary housing for surfers
- Location: Tarifa, Spain
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Autocad, Vray, Rhino and Photohop
- Design team: Maurizio Barberio and Micaela Colella (Barberio Colella ARC)