Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio MRGB
It’s about a renew of an apartment built in the 80’s, located at Brasília-DF, Brazil. After carefully analyzing the physical structure of the unit could have a clear vision on the real conditions of the apartment.
Narrow rooms due to excess of compartmentation, bad light spaces that caused an enclosure and confined feeling, that describe not an enjoyable place.
Image Courtesy © Estúdio MRGB
- Architects: Estúdio MRGB
- Project: Apartment Gl
- Location: Distrito Federal, Brasília, Brazil
- Software used: Autocad 2012, 3dsmax 2014, Photoshop CS6
- Authors: arch. Igor campos , arch. Hermes romão
- Colaborators: arch. Cássio Oliveira, arch. Camila Glycério, arch. Luiza Campos
- Modeling, Texturing, Illumination and render: Estúdio MRGB
- Most commun mateirals: Wood and concrete
- Size: 60 m2 | 645 sqft
- Year: 2012
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
This Luxury Penthouse is located on the top floor of low-rise condominium in Hua Hin, The coastal resort town by the Gulf of Thailand. The apartment is designed as a vacation house for a single family, an escape from the crowded capital city. The client’s brief is for a flexible and open-plan living space in combination with a series of sea-view bedrooms that reflect modern living standards. Ayutt and Associates design (AAd) is trying to create a harmonious meeting point between sky and sea, overlooking the breathtaking infinity beach.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: Hua Hin Penthouse – HHP
- Location: Penthouse, level 8th, Hua Hin condominium, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketch up
- Lighting designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Lead designer: Ayutt Mahasom
- Area: 350 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2016
Sunday, September 11th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio Amatam
The KALORIAS brand was in a period of rejuvenation. Based on this invigorating impetus, we were proposed the transformation of an old retail store into the new KALORIAS Club unit embed in the new brand concept. It should not be just another gym, however the development of a new image and unique identity able to be replicable in future clubs.
Reception area, Image Courtesy © Invisible Gentleman
Friday, September 9th, 2016
Article source: abSketches
We were commissioned to develop renderings to help facilitate design and pre-sales for an event space in York, PA. abSketches also, through renderings, articulated design and architecture for our client. We worked first hand with the client and their in house construction team to develop design intent and direction. With the help of our renderings, Wyndridge Farms was able to reserve events for 2 years out prior to breaking ground.
Image Courtesy © abSketches
- Architects: abSketches
- Project: Wyndridge Farms
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
- Software used: Sketchup, 3DS Max, Vray, Photoshop
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center is located at the prosperous and bustling crossroads of science and technology 2nd Road and Zhang 8th North Road in Xi’an city, Shan’xi province. The total area is about 460,000 square meters.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design (Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Dong Zhenhua)
- Project: Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center
- Location: Xi’an, Shan’xi Province, China
- Software used: CAD, Photoshop CS3 and 3D software
- Furnishings Design: Xiong Can, Ou Xueting, Li Yunyun, Sun Bin
- Construction Drawing: Ye Zenghui, Lin Qing, Hu Peng
- Service: Interior Design, Soft-furnishings Design, Lighting Design, Consultant Service
- Area: 680 square meters
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Article source: CCS ARCHITECTURE
CCS Architecture designed this sustainable, 1900-square-foot beach house in Stinson Beach, CA, as a second home for a three-generation San Francisco family. Located in Seadrift, a gated vacation community that originated in the 1950s at the tip of Stinson Beach, the Northern California architecture is at ease among neighboring homes by Joe Esherick, Stanley Saitowitz and William Wurster.
Image Courtesy © Matthew Millman
- Architects: CCS ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Seadrift Residence
- Location: Seadrift, Stinson Beach, California, USA
- Photography: Matthew Millman
- Software used: Autocad and Photoshop
- General Contractor: Jim Allen, Allen Construction. Sebastopol, California
- Architectural Team:
- Design Principal: Cass Smith
- Project Architect: Dera-Jill Lamontagne
- Designer: Lynne Riesselman
- Civil Engineer: ILS Associates, Novato, CA
- Structural Engineer: Erik Tryde, Novato, CA
- Interior Designer: Belknap + Purcell, San Francisco
- Landscape: Las Baulines Nursery, Bolinas, CA
- Solar Contractor: Sun Light + Power, Berkeley, CA
- Area: 1900 sf
- Completion: August 2007
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Article source: Kariouk Associates
Bowerbirds /ˈbaʊərbɜrd/ make up the bird family Ptilonorhynchidae. They are renowned for their unique courtship behavior, where males build an elaborate structure in an attempt to attract a mate.
The challenge was to design a new home with a view of Lake Erie for a client who did not want to pay the cost of a lakeside property. Hence, the site he acquired was a very long and narrow lot across the road from other homes and 2,000 feet away from the shore of the lake. Despite the client’s selection of a less desirable lot, the project was required to serve as a lure for a mate (a love nest as it were, perched in the treetop) complete with two bedrooms for two yet non-existent/future hatchlings. As such, this love nest aimed to both woo and wow a mate while also demonstrating proper family planning and money-management skills. The remaining challenge involved the limits set by municipal zoning bylaws that restricted the home’s height to a maximum of “two storeys”.
Image Courtesy © Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Architects: Kariouk Associates
- Project: A Bower House
- Location: Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
- Photography: Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Software used: Auto CAD and Photoshop
Paul duBellet Kariouk (Principal),
Chris Davis (Senior Design Associate), Sarah McMurtry, Adam Paquette, David King, Dimitar Mehandjiev (Design Associates)
- Dates: 2012 – 2015
Friday, August 12th, 2016
Article source: Fcc arquitectura
Of the need for an exhibition space came the “MATO – Art Gallery”, next to Paulo Neves sculptor’s atelier.
Looking for inspiration in their own work of the sculptor, the organic design mirrors the trace of Paulo Neves. Whole body develops without straight surfaces. As if a strange animal has born on site, mixed with the surrounding vegetation.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Architects: Fcc arquitectura
- Project: Mato
- Location: Cucujães, Oliveira de Azeméis, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, Photoshop
- Main contractor: Vieira Construções
- Structure: Serralharia M. Peixoto & Aires
- Plasterboard: Jonitecto
- Exterior coating: Revesnunes
- Tint: Lacca
- Construction area: 48 m²
- Project: Dec. 2011
- Starts of works: May 2012
- End works: Jun 2012
Friday, August 12th, 2016
Article source: Wingårdhs
“Paradise is the term for a place of timeless harmony”
In Somalia a simple flue often means death. Especially if you are young or newborn. The death-rate among children is the highest in the world.
Sweden has a high influx of Somalian refugees.
Image Courtesy © Wingårdhs
- Architects: Wingårdhs
- Project: Nötkärnan
- Location: Göteborg, Sweden
- Software used: AutoCad, Photoshop, Vectoraster and Illustrator
- Client: Nötkärnan Bergsjön Vc & Bvc AB
- Total area in square meters: 1 580 m²
- Completion date: May 2016
Thursday, August 11th, 2016
Article source: Selim Senin, architect
Typically, you enter the building, or you stay outside.This building offers a third possibility.This is the third use case climbing on the structure with steps lead up to the highest point of the structure, starting from the ground, resting on different levels, spend time, chatting, and the city is watching the situation.Located parking area on the existing car park, across the board to be open to pedestrian use gives a spaciousness to the city. That the intended use of the cultural center, through the terraces are created with steps has been made more effective.
Pedestrian circulation on the cultural center moved, rising to a new challenge is defined in the vertical.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin, architect
- Architects: Selim Senin, architect
- Project: Sehit Kamil Art Center
- Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, Photoshop, Vray, Autocad