Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011
Article source: MA2
The design of the Two Towers in its inception is a series of manipulated manifolds that construct a dual vertical lattice with angled surfaces. The towers radiate vertically deriving from a multisided body, diamond shaped, molded, intended for diversity, complexity, and robustness in form. Elongated diamond bodies functions as a poly-operational structure that addresses flows of energy, circulation, dynamic composites, both aesthetically and material make up.
- Architect: MA2 – Michael Arellanes II
- Name of Project: Two Towers – Matrix Vertices
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Software used: Maya for the 3D modeling, 3D Studio Max and photo shop for the renderings, AutoCAD for the drawings.
Saturday, November 19th, 2011
Article source: meridian 105 architecture
Meridian 105 Architecture submitted this proposal to the City of Sacramento as a concept for the redesign of Capitol Mall, the entry boulevard and view corridor to the California State Capitol building. The proposal reconsiders vehicular circulation, activates a grassed median running through the center of the street, and integrates a network of bike and pedestrian circulation connecting the mall to the cultural and historical components of the City.
- Architect: meridian 105 architecture
- Name of Project: The Capitol Rainbow – Sacramento
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Year: 2011
- Client: The City of Sacramento
- Software used: Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis
Saturday, November 19th, 2011
Article source: Manasaram Architects
This Project is shortlisted in World Architecture Festival,2011
Development and environment are inextricably linked and must be nourished by a change in the means, the content and the uses of growth. Three criteria€™s to be necessarily retained are: social justice, ecological prudence and economic efficiency. As the repercussions and downsides of the western culture and architecture are being discovered and the world is turning towards regional technologies – two definite categories of Development are emerging -one based on the principle of recycling and the other on the use of natural materials capable of being used without requiring industrial processing. Mud and BAMBOO figure prominently in the second category of Development. Bamboo is a premiere building material in the new architectural movement with Sustainability and Integrative approach as its two important criteria. HIGH SCIENCE AND SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY!
Exterior View (Image Courtesy Mr.Krishnau Chaterjee)
- Architects: Manasaram Architects
- Project: Bamboo Symphony
- Location: Plot #7,Aditigreenscapes,Bangalore,India.
- Client : Manasaram Architects,Bangalore,India.
- Built -up area : 210.00 SQ
- Completed Year : Dec. 2010
- Photographer: Mr.Krishnau Chaterjee
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Corel, Photoshop
Sunday, November 13th, 2011
Article source: Smolenicky & Partner Architektur
Two phenomena were important in the project for the IWC museum:
- The clock. This museum is a place to showcase the IWC-clock as a small and precious object.
- The aesthetic context. In which world in terms of Interior Design do the customers want who purchase an IWC watch want to live?
View historical building
- Architects: Smolenicky & Partner Architektur
- Project: IWC Museum
- Location: Baumgartenstrasse 15, CH-8201, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- client: IWC Schaffhausen, Branch of Richemont International SA
- Architect Team: Joseph Smolenicky, project management: Philipp Röthlisberger; collaborators: Christoph
- Herr, Simon Krähenbühl, Juan-Carlos Smolenicky; site manager: Christof Keller
- kind of project:
- Invited study commission 2005
- Opening: june 2007
- Floor area: 350 m2
- Software used: ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Cinema 4D
Friday, November 11th, 2011
Article source: Mirco Bianchini
The project of an environmental enhancer for the Nogara mare highway in Veneto (Italy) provides the unique chance to bring together ecological thinking, host interaction and active materials. Its location (an open country planar area among cultivated fields) enucleates as critical variables the impact of pollutants and the phenomenon of dazzling.
- Architect: Mirco Bianchini
- Name of Project: Interwoven landscape
- Location: Veneto, Italy
- Thesis supervisors: Alessio Erioli, and co-supervisors Mirko Daneluzzo, Enrico Fontanari and Alberto Bertagna
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Script c#, Cinema4d, illustrator and photoshop
Thursday, November 10th, 2011
Article source: JDS Architects
Over the past twenty years Lille has become a European hub; a destination for business and congress, a great place to study and live and also a tourist destination. It is a city with a turbulent history of conquest and reconquest, a heritage as an important medieval city and later the industrial capital. It is this history, the unique and striking presence of remnants of ramparts of the citadel, which the project seeks to mention.
- Architects: JDS Architects
- Project: Euralille Youth Centre
- Location: Lille, France
- Size: 6000 M2
- Budget: 11 400 000 EUR
- Client: SAEM Euralille
- Collaborators: Agence Franck Boutté Consultants, EGIS, SL2EC
- Type: Invited Competition, 1st Prize
- Status: On-going, construction starts 2012
- Project Team: Julien De Smedt, Antoine Allard, Renaud Pereira, Sandra Fleischmann, Weronica Wojcik, Felix Luong, Kamile Malinauskaite, Lea Fournier, Adrien Mans
- Competition Team: Julien De Smedt, Barbara Wolff, Henning Stüben, Renaud Pereira, Heechan Park, Francisco Villeda, Wouter Dons, Felix Luong, David Dominguez, Leonora Daly, Priscilla Girelli, Marion Julien, Edna Lueddecke
- Software used: Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator; AUTOCAD 2009; RHINOCEROS; VRAY
Thursday, November 10th, 2011
Article source: HTDSTUDIO DESIGNOFFICE
The Mercedes-Benz Business Center and Intercontinental Hotel stands alone as a singular business destination in the Northern Middle East region.
Situated atop a promontory overlooking the Old City via the axis of Terian Street, the Mercedes-Benz Business Center and Intercontinental Hotel will be a beacon of progress, sustainability and excellence that is customarily associated with both global brands.
- Architect: HTDSTUDIO DESIGNOFFICE
- Name of Project: Mercedes-Benz Business Center
- Location: Terian Street, Yerevan, Armenia
- Software used: Sketchup Pro / AutoCad 2008 / Kerkythea Rendering Engine / Photoshop CS5 / Illustrator CS5
Wednesday, November 9th, 2011
Article source: Kariouk Associates
This project called for the rethinking of an 850 square-foot apartment on the seventeenth floor of a new condominium building in the city’s downtown core. The slogan employed by the developer for marketing this building championed the apartments as “…statements of modern, urban living.” This cliché of developers has come to describe small apartments that feature the very same suburban spatial logic of segregated spaces.
Images Courtesy Photolux Studio (Christian Lalonde)
- Architect: Kariouk Associates
- Name of Project: Redeveloper Apartment
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Project Dates: 2010-2011
- Task: To re-develop a developer’s “model” condominium suite
- Photography: Photolux Studio (Christian Lalonde)
- Software used: Photoshop, FormZ, and AutoCAD
Tuesday, November 8th, 2011
Article source: BanG studio
For the festival of Sukkot (Wednesday, October 12 – Wednesday, October 19) Congregation Beth Elohim in Brooklyn has commissioned a community sukkah to be designed by Babak Bryan, AIA & Henry Grosman, Principals of B-an-G Studio and winners of 2010’s Sukkah City competition. The duo’s design Fractured Bubble, was selected as the People’s Choice Sukkah of New York City at the 2010 competition hosted by ReBoot in Union Square, NYC.
- Architects: BanG studio
- Project: Int the Field
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Software used: Rhino with Grasshopper as well as 3DMax and Photoshop for rendering
Sunday, October 30th, 2011
Article source: 5G Studio Collaborative, llc
LegacyER is a free-standing 6,200 GSF Emergency and Urgent Care facility in Frisco, Texas, consisting of Urgent Care Rooms, Special Treatment Rooms, Radiology Suites, and Trauma Suites organized around an elemental ceiling spine, originating from the point of patient entry, that bisects through the interior spaces. Aiming for rigorous simplicity and clarity of occupant flow, spatial qualities are likewise mapped logically through the use of light, reflectivity, and translucency.
Southeast Corner (Image Courtesy Charles Davis Smith-AIA)
- Architects: 5G Studio Collaborative, llc
- Project: LegacyER
- Location:Frisco, Texas, USA
- Client Name: LegacyER
- Structural Consultant: Armstrong-Douglass Partners, LLC
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Consultant:Telios, PC
- General Contractor: Huffman Builders
- Construction Completion: August 2008
- Project Photography: Charles Davis Smith-AIA, Michael Hemme
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino 3D, and PhotoShop