Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Studio Alfirevic
Fountain is located in front of the municipal building in New Belgrade (Serbia), designed in brutalism expression (Arch. Stojan Maksimovic and Branislav Jovin). The design of the fountain is an allegory of the time and the process of New Belgrade formation, as one of the most important modernist city parts of the former socialist Yugoslavia. In a contemporary way fountain evokes the appearance of the first collective housing buildings, which were erected in the area that was formed in the draining and filling wetlands process. Reduced visual expression, materialized in a minimalist manner, almost at the level of primordial symbols, is a reminiscence of extensive construction and architectural operations, which are conducted in order to form a new part of Belgrade, which was the capital of Yugoslavia.
Image Courtesy © Studio Alfirevic
- Architects: Studio Alfirevic
- Project: New Belgrade Fountain
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Software used: Auto CAD, 3DMax, V-Ray
- Authors: Đordje Alfirević & Sanja Simonović Alfirević
- Designed: 2015
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: Tomek Michalski
Tomek Michalski currently lives in Poland. He is at the senior year of Industrial Design at the Institute Design in Koszalin. However he claims that graphic design is his core passion. That’s why thanks to his studies his able to additionally improve his skills.
Image Courtesy © Tomek Michalski
- Architects: Tomek Michalski
- Project: Cabin in the forest
- Location: Poland
- Software used: 3ds max, Corona renderer and Adobe Photoshop
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Engel Architecten
Amsterdam based studio Engel Architecten has recently completed this residence in the wooded surroundings of Zeist, a small town in the centre of the Netherlands. By carefully configuring the design and choosing the materials and colours, Engel Architecten has tried to blend in the building with its surroundings rich of pine trees and heath.
Image Courtesy © Engel Architecten
- Architects: Engel Architecten
- Project: Villa Kerckebosch
- Location: Zeist, Netherlands
- Software used: Revit, 3ds max
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Arch Js
Introducing itself to the local market in the early 90’s, Nino has developed a reputation for its sleek and funky interiors. Arch JS was provided the task of re branding and redesigning Nino’s future branches to meet the contemporary market today.
Image Courtesy © Nelson Garrido
- Architects: Arch Js
- Project: NINO Restaurant
- Location: Arabella food court, Al Bidaa area, KUWAIT
- Photography: Nelson Garrido
- Software used: AutoCAD & 3ds Max
- Construction year: 2014
- Built area: 480m2
- Collaborators: Contractors – International Interiors contracting co.
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
Completed in 2015, our latest project – BSG Sales Gallery, another great team work by our architecture team x interior design team, Nestled along the hustle bustle street of Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, formerly known as Northam Road. A very different kind of its uniqueness outstanding very much among all it catches one’s first glimpse! A not-so-an-ordinary sales gallery.
Image Courtesy © Teh Weng Jen
- Architects: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
- Project: BSG Sales Gallery Penang Malaysia
- Location: BSG Sales Gallery, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang, Malaysia
- Photography: Teh Weng Jen
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, 3D Studio Max
- Submitting Architect: Hock Tan architect
- Client: Nuwata Sdn. Bhd.
- Interior Design: Eowon Designs Sdn. Bhd.
- Material list for BSG Sales Gallery:
- External wall- 12mm calcium silicate board (Hilux)
- Roof- 0.48mm TCT kip lok metal deck (Bluescop)
- curtain wall- 0.83mm laminated glass panel
- Floor- black polished cementitious floor
- Facade panel- composite timber
- Timber deck- composite timber
- Main structure – Steel
- Wall=- light weight block
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Article source: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi
The restaurant, conceived as a house in the woods, seeks to blend itself in the landscape. In order to leave the natural environment unchanged the existing trees were included into the façade structure of the building.
The architecture consists of two layers, the lower – transparent and the upper – opaque and ornamental.
Image Courtesy © Ion Popusoi
- Architects: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi, Bogdan Preda
- Project: Gradinita Restaurant
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: Ion Popusoi
- Software used: Autocad and 3d studio max
- Interior designers: Anne-Marie Jipa, Smilia Pavlovici
- Client: Isoletta Restaurant
- Site Area: 720 sqm
- Project Area: 250 sqm
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
Several modules for the ceiling design was determined.Modules were combined to form a dynamic surface.Some modules have been selected as the lighting elements.An impressive impact in a small space was made to create.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: Dining Room
- Software used: 3ds max, mental ray, autocad
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Article source: Re-Act Now Studio
The primary theme we received from the client was that of integrating the concept of an architectural object that would function as restaurant and club in the center of Constanta town on a plot neighbouring on one side the central park and on the other side an important transition street. thus the object was supposed to become the “new place” in town. of course neither in our case the architectural object couldn’t dissociate itself from correctly analyzing, among others, the target of the two major functional spaces: the users. the discussions with the beneficiary turned out the users are mostly the same for both functions but partly completely different. so since the plot on the other hand failed to impose additional constraints on the concept, we realized that the mark of the place is the mark of the moment, of the user, of his present and future spirit for cultural expectations… and we were the ones that had to begin imprinting this mark.
Image Courtesy © Andrei Margulescu
- Architects: Re-Act Now Studio
- Project: Restaurant and club
- Location: Constanta, Romania
- Photography: Andrei Margulescu
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3DS Max
- Project team: Mario Kuibuş, Laurenţiu Coceangă, Viorel Zoicaş, Ana-Maria Pop, Oana Purice
- Structures: Litoral Proiect Construct
- Installation: Elma Trading Comp
- Area: 1800 sqm
- Year of completion: 2013
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Artopex, one of Quebec’s largest manufacturers of office furniture, commissioned Lemay to design its new showroom in the heart of historic Old Montreal. The project is located in the prestigious former headquarters of the Royal Bank of Canada. After sitting vacant for more than 25 years, the emblematic building has been completely revitalized and rethought in order to give Artopex a space that reflects its image and values.
Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Architects: Lemay
- Project: Artopex showroom
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds max, sketchup pro, illustrator, photoshop, indesign, cad tools
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Draftarch
A mixed office/park programme was provided in the design brief and has been interpreted in the design as the key for the organisation of the whole area. The main public pedestrian street linking all public services and retail businesses from the area is a linear path connected to the YOHO district. The office park buildings consist of an HNA corporate office building and a series of commercial buildings, namely a large court, two smaller courts and five linear blocks.
Image Courtesy © Draftarch
- Architects: Draftarch
- Project: HNA BLUE OCEAN OFFICE PARK
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Software used: 3d max and Photoshop
- Client: HNA Real Estate Wuhan
- size: 61,500 m2