Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Friday, June 12th, 2015
Article source: John Portman & Associates
The project, designed by architects John Portman & Associates, is composed of a 356-key hotel, a residential towerand support amenities on a 21,174-square-meter site in the Bao’an Central Area business district in the booming Qianhai development zone of Shenzhen, China.The hotel tower is 26 stories tall, yet, at 99-meters tall, rises higher than the 29-story residential tower. There is a total built area of 84,600 square meters above grade.
Image Courtesy © www.willpryce.com
- Architects: John Portman & Associates
- Project: JW Marriott Shenzhen Bao’an and Residences at Haiyi Plaza
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Photography: www.willpryce.com
- Software used: Microstation (CAD) and Bentley Architecture (BIM), 3DStudio Max and SketchUp
- Owner/Developer: Shenzhen OCT Hotel Real Estate Co., Ltd.
- Local Design Institute: Shenzhen Huasen Architecture & Engineering Design Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: John Portman & Associates / Huasen Architectural & Engineering Consultants
- Interior Design: HBA (Singapore)
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
XVIII century building attic area renovation to three-level penthouse:
“The architect and interior designer Svetozar Andreev needed a lot of imagination skills when he saw the attic of the house he had to redesign. In the result, he turned a dirty attic with a leaky roof into a modern 3-level penthouse apartment. The powerful sunshine through the big rooftop windows fill the whole apartment with natural light. In an interior, besides furniture of well-known brands, the most part of subjects is created according to Svetozar Andreev’s sketches: the kitchen tables, systems of built-in furniture are made especially for this interior.The large terrace allows an owner to have a barbecue on an open air, and it is simple to admire historic center of the city without leaving own apartment.”
Image Courtesy © Peter Lebedev
- Architects: Svetozar Andreev Architectural Studio
- Project: Three level penthouse
- Photography: Peter Lebedev
- Software used: 3ds Max, Vray, Autocad
- Total frea: 390 sq. meters.
- Terrace area: 120 sq. meters.
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Article source: v2com
To celebrate the company’s 45 years of existence, the owners of Boutique Penelope wanted to not only expand their Place Ste-Foy business in Quebec City but also refresh its brand image through a new store design. The goal was to create a flow between the various spaces while preserving the existing display cases. Hatem+D Architecture used a logical and harmonious design concept to devise three distinct and well-defined zones. The “watches” section, in elegant black located in the back of the boutique, features a sales counter and a screen wall. In the middle, the white “jewelery” area illuminates the space with its counters and a repair workshop that’s cleverly delineated with frosted glass partitions. The balance between this opposition of black and white is smoothly interrupted by the champagne coloured gemstone station, a display overhung by a sculptural structure that resembles the facets of cut diamonds. The space is topped with a white acoustic module with recessed light fixtures, which brings an elegant contrast to the black ceiling. The large volumes and visual oppositions of this layout all blend together elegantly. Customers are offered an experience that’s both sophisticated and functional, and whose beauty is only matched by the refreshing and refined design.
Image Courtesy © Hatem + D
- Architects: Hatem+D
- Project: Boutique Penelope
- Location: Québec, Canada
- Software used: 3ds Max studio (more…)
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Studio Alfirevic
Fountain is located in front of the municipal building in New Belgrade (Serbia), designed in brutalism expression (Arch. Stojan Maksimovic and Branislav Jovin). The design of the fountain is an allegory of the time and the process of New Belgrade formation, as one of the most important modernist city parts of the former socialist Yugoslavia. In a contemporary way fountain evokes the appearance of the first collective housing buildings, which were erected in the area that was formed in the draining and filling wetlands process. Reduced visual expression, materialized in a minimalist manner, almost at the level of primordial symbols, is a reminiscence of extensive construction and architectural operations, which are conducted in order to form a new part of Belgrade, which was the capital of Yugoslavia.
Image Courtesy © Studio Alfirevic
- Architects: Studio Alfirevic
- Project: New Belgrade Fountain
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Software used: Auto CAD, 3DMax, V-Ray
- Authors: Đordje Alfirević & Sanja Simonović Alfirević
- Designed: 2015
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: Tomek Michalski
Tomek Michalski currently lives in Poland. He is at the senior year of Industrial Design at the Institute Design in Koszalin. However he claims that graphic design is his core passion. That’s why thanks to his studies his able to additionally improve his skills.
Image Courtesy © Tomek Michalski
- Architects: Tomek Michalski
- Project: Cabin in the forest
- Location: Poland
- Software used: 3ds max, Corona renderer and Adobe Photoshop
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Engel Architecten
Amsterdam based studio Engel Architecten has recently completed this residence in the wooded surroundings of Zeist, a small town in the centre of the Netherlands. By carefully configuring the design and choosing the materials and colours, Engel Architecten has tried to blend in the building with its surroundings rich of pine trees and heath.
Image Courtesy © Engel Architecten
- Architects: Engel Architecten
- Project: Villa Kerckebosch
- Location: Zeist, Netherlands
- Software used: Revit, 3ds max
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Arch Js
Introducing itself to the local market in the early 90’s, Nino has developed a reputation for its sleek and funky interiors. Arch JS was provided the task of re branding and redesigning Nino’s future branches to meet the contemporary market today.
Image Courtesy © Nelson Garrido
- Architects: Arch Js
- Project: NINO Restaurant
- Location: Arabella food court, Al Bidaa area, KUWAIT
- Photography: Nelson Garrido
- Software used: AutoCAD & 3ds Max
- Construction year: 2014
- Built area: 480m2
- Collaborators: Contractors – International Interiors contracting co.
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
Completed in 2015, our latest project – BSG Sales Gallery, another great team work by our architecture team x interior design team, Nestled along the hustle bustle street of Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, formerly known as Northam Road. A very different kind of its uniqueness outstanding very much among all it catches one’s first glimpse! A not-so-an-ordinary sales gallery.
Image Courtesy © Teh Weng Jen
- Architects: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
- Project: BSG Sales Gallery Penang Malaysia
- Location: BSG Sales Gallery, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang, Malaysia
- Photography: Teh Weng Jen
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, 3D Studio Max
- Submitting Architect: Hock Tan architect
- Client: Nuwata Sdn. Bhd.
- Interior Design: Eowon Designs Sdn. Bhd.
- Material list for BSG Sales Gallery:
- External wall- 12mm calcium silicate board (Hilux)
- Roof- 0.48mm TCT kip lok metal deck (Bluescop)
- curtain wall- 0.83mm laminated glass panel
- Floor- black polished cementitious floor
- Facade panel- composite timber
- Timber deck- composite timber
- Main structure – Steel
- Wall=- light weight block
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Article source: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi
The restaurant, conceived as a house in the woods, seeks to blend itself in the landscape. In order to leave the natural environment unchanged the existing trees were included into the façade structure of the building.
The architecture consists of two layers, the lower – transparent and the upper – opaque and ornamental.
Image Courtesy © Ion Popusoi
- Architects: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi, Bogdan Preda
- Project: Gradinita Restaurant
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: Ion Popusoi
- Software used: Autocad and 3d studio max
- Interior designers: Anne-Marie Jipa, Smilia Pavlovici
- Client: Isoletta Restaurant
- Site Area: 720 sqm
- Project Area: 250 sqm
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
Several modules for the ceiling design was determined.Modules were combined to form a dynamic surface.Some modules have been selected as the lighting elements.An impressive impact in a small space was made to create.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: Dining Room
- Software used: 3ds max, mental ray, autocad