Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Article source: Henrique Barros-Gomes
An old, traditional stone house in northern Portugal will be completely renovated. The house, an ancient community oven in the well preserved center of a small village, will be transformed into a comfortable vacation residence, with a loft like main floor, where living, kitchen and dining areas will be located.
Image Courtesy © Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Architects: Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Project: Refurbishment of a traditional stone house
- Location: Portugal
- Software used: Autocad (for 2D), modeled and rendered with 3DSmax/mentalray and post-produced with Photoshop
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Article source: Department of ARCHITECTURE
The project intent is to provide an architecture that triggers various uses and accommodates multiple activities as a multipurpose pavilion suitable for the community and the location.
Image Courtesy © W Workspace & Tra Chang, SCG
- Architects: Department of ARCHITECTURE
- Project: ‘The Flow’ – A Multipurpose Pavilion
- Photography: W Workspace & Tra Chang, SCG
- Software used: Rhino, Grasshopper in design process, and 3dmax for presentation
- Project Completion: October 2014
- Benefactor: Tra Chang, SCG
- Owner: Saensuk Municipality
- Principals: Twitee Vajrabhaya Teparkum, Amata Luphaiboon
- Design Team: Kritbodee Chaicharoen, Witthawat Prabhasawat
- Lighting Designer: Accent Studio
- Structural Engineer: Paisan Pontpai
Thursday, January 22nd, 2015
Article source: BLA! – Alberto Lessan, Jacopo Bracco
This project is part of the research path that our office face towards the interest of the materials and its use. We have been en charged of the restoration of an apartment in the historical center of Turin, close to Piazza Vittorio Veneto.
Image Courtesy © Chiara Allione
- Architects: BLA! – Alberto Lessan, Jacopo Bracco
- Project: IPAHIM
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Chiara Allione
- Software used: 3dmax
- Typology: Renovation
- Timetable: Feb 2014
- Surface: 65 m²
- Phase: Completed
- Project Assistant and T.D: BLA!
Thursday, January 22nd, 2015
Article source: Staff7
The project is a private beach house, located in the condominium Mast in Paracas, a 250 kms. the capital of Peru (Lima). It is in an area of 467.27m2 irregularly shaped front row with ocean view.
Our architecture is characterized by using geometric easy to recognize simple shapes that help create a clear picture of the house.
Image Courtesy © Staff7
- Architects: Staff7 (Chete Cortés)
- Project: Floating Platforms – Beach House
- Location: Paracas, Peru
- Software used: Archicad and 3d max + vray.
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
The site of the proposal has been conceived as a continuous environment without barriers and open to the public transmitting dimensional dynamic space (proposal) to the mentioned Complex. Likewise, the proposal is setback generating a large entrance plaza to the project not only, but as a gesture of respect and contribution to the immediate environment.
Image Courtesy © Sebastián Crespo
- Architects: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
- Project: UNASUR general secretary headquarters
- Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Photography: Sebastián Crespo
- Software used: AutoCAD 2014 and 3D Max (Autodesk)
- Construction: ETINAR S.A.
- Structural Design: Ing. Vinicio Suárez
- Construction Area: 20.000 m2
- Year: November 2014
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Pei Cobb Freed & Partners has unveiled its design for a glass-clad tower that will be the largest corporate headquarters in downtown Sacramento. A project of Vanir Development Company, the 26-story building is set to rise on a prime J Street site within walking distance of the new Sacramento sports arena.
Image Courtesy © Pei Cobb Freed & Partners Architects LLP
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: LATITUDE
Just as every home represents the unique lifestyle and attitude of its owner, every hotel has its own unique personality. Thus, hotel rooms represent the ideal relationship between individual inhabitants and their desired lifestyles.
Situated in Luhuitou Bay, this boutique hotel consists of 42 individual guest rooms with a diverse range of room styles.
Image Courtesy © LATITUDE
- Architects: LATITUDE
- Project: Ammo Hotel
- Location: Sanya, China
- Software used: Autocad 2013, 3D Studio Max 2013, Adobe Photoshp CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Year: 2014
- Type: Commission
- Status: Proposal
- Client: Ammo Catering Culture Co., Limited
- Program: 2,600sqm for 42 rooms + 1,500sqm for common facilities
- Chief Designer: Manuel N. Zornoza
- Project Manager: Lihui Sim
- Team: Andrea Ramos Rodriguez, Bo Liu, Jersy Biel, Jorge Cortes de Castro, Lisa Bai, Li Xiang, Lucia Bravo Guinea
Friday, January 9th, 2015
Article source: M – ARQUITECTOS
Nowadays, more and more, collective equipments have been sustainably planned to respond the needs of a constant urban growing. So that, Maia village, on the north Shore of S.Miguel Island, has asked to plan a kindergarten for the wish and requirement of their inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © PAULO GOULART
- Architects: M – ARQUITECTOS
- Project: NURSERY CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Location: PONTA DELGADA, S.MIGUEL, AÇORES, PORTUGAL
- Photography: PAULO GOULART
- Software used: AutoCad, 3dStudioMax, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Client: CASA DO POVO DA MAIA
- Área de construção: 670m2
- GPS Coordinates: 37.832341, -25.393998
- Project year: 2010
- Inauguration: 2013
- Architect in charge: ARCH. FERNANDO MONTEIRO
- Collaborators: ARCH. MARCO RESENDES, ARCH. MIGUEL SOUSA, ARCH. DIANA POLICARPO, ARCH. PEDRO FURTADO, ARCH. EST. MARIA BENTO, ARCH. EST. SUSANA FERREIRA
- Stability and infrastructure: INTEGRAL, ESTUDOS DE ENGENHARIA, Lda; ENG. ARSÉNIO COUTO;
- Construction: JOÃO VIEIRA & FILHOS, Lda
Thursday, January 8th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Arte Charpentier, the lead architect, will design the new Centre de Congrès et de Spectacles de Calais, in partnership with Abciss-Architectes, as part of a consortium led by the Rabot Dutilleul Group.
Arte Charpentier Architectes presented an ambitious plan for the major cultural facility, to be located on an 18,000 sqm oceanfront site. Featuring rounded contours, it is designed to make the most of the site’s exceptional views: the port to the east; the sea and spa district to the north; and to the south, the city and its historic monuments such as the Risban fort, lighthouse, watchtower and City Hall. The conference and performing arts centre is a strong iconic structure that will focus perspective, giving it more power without concealing the sea view and providing instant appeal to the waterfront.
Image Courtesy © Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: New Calais conference centre
- Location: Calais, France
- Software used: SketchUp, AutoCAD and 3ds Max
- Team: Rabot Dutilleul Partenariats (consortium leader), CIPPER, Rabot Dutilleul Construction, Norlit, Sitex, Abciss-Architectes (Calais architect)
- Engineering and design: PROJEX, Diagobat, Architecture Technique, AVEL Acoustique
Thursday, December 11th, 2014
Article source: MALVI
Astor Hellas, a leading wholesale international trading company in the Greek market, approached us to design their new headquarters in Thessaloniki, an office space that would gather all of their functions in an open environment which would reflect both their values and their brand position.
Image Courtesy © Giorgio Papadopoulos
- Architects: MALVI
- Project: Astor Hellas HQ (2014)
- Location: Pylaia, Thessaloniki (GR)
- Photography: Giorgio Papadopoulos
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad 2013 and 3D Studio Max 2013
- Type: Corporate
- Size: 400 square metres (4,300 square feet)
- Progress: Completed – 2014
- Project Manager: Georgios Meselidis
- Lighting Design: Michalis Gkourogiannis / Reflect Lights
- Woodworks: Vordounas Hand Made