Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Article source: Chris Elliott Architects
A small intervention vastly improves lifestyle An old terrace in inner city Sydney, its rear dilapidated, bordering on potential collapse. An innovative solution opens up the house to the garden and lets in more light. The new bathroom is broken up into separate components to avoid obstructing the flow of the house.
Image Courtesy © Richard Glover
- Architects: Chris Elliott Architects
- Project: Hyland House
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Photography: Richard Glover
- Software used: Microstation and 3D Studio
- Size: 26sqm
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Article source: Bahadir Kul Architects
A western district and villages terminal was designed in the west of the city, Kayseri. The idea of creating a district terminal came up due to the fact that the transportation access difficulty of the existing travel agencies in the area. Besides, the traffic density caused by the transportation vehicles in the city center is an another reason.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadir Kul Architects
- Project: KAYSERI WEST CITY BUS TERMINAL
- Location: Kayseri / TÜRKİYE
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software Used: Autocad, Adope Photoshop, Skektch Up – V ray, Max
- Construction Period: 2007 / 2009
- Total Floor Area : 1.500 m2
- Site Area: 10.000 m²
- Client: Greater Municipality of Kayseri
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: Arquitectura en Estudio + Natalia Heredia
The challenge was to design a country house in the surroundings of the town of Villeta (Colombia), 1.5 hours to the west of Bogotá; at 967 meters above sea level, with a predominantly hot and dry weather all year round. The site’s constraints were very clear; a very steep land that starts at the top of a hill going all the way down to the stream “El Cojo”. The brief asked for a built area of 550m2, including 3 rooms, studio, service and social areas, a terrace and a swimming pool, all this under one essential demand: the house must be able to be completely closed whenever it’s not in use.
Image Courtesy © David Uribe
- Architects: Arquitectura en Estudio + Natalia Heredia
- Project: Casa 7A
- Location: Villeta, Colombia
- Photography: David Uribe
- Software used: Autocad and 3d sketchup model
- Design team: Carlos Nuñez, talia Heredia
- Designed and built: 2012 – 2014
- End of construction: January 2014
- Area: 550 m2
Saturday, May 17th, 2014
Article source: za bor architects
It is projected to locate the Tennis club on the 1.5 hectare area, on Istra riverside, in one of the most picturesque districts of Moscow Suburbs.
The project presumes, beside five open air courts, the creation of a large sports and recreational infrastructure incorporated in one vast complex.
Image Courtesy © za bor architects
- Architects: za bor architects (Peter Zaytsev, Arseniy Borisenko)
- Project: Istra Tennis Club
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Software used: 3Ds Max and ArchiCAD
- Site area: 1.5 Ha
- Apartments area: 6 080 sqm
- Built-on area: 4 890 sqm
- Building volume: 63 557 cbm
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: Jun Murata / JAM
The site is a corner of the back alley leading to the shopping street .
This is a renovation project of a wooden house built in 1976 .
Existing buildings had an office part and residence part.
Image Courtesy © Jun Murata / JAM
- Architects: Jun Murata / JAM
- Project: House for Installation
- Location: Kashiwara-shi, Osaka
- Photography: Jun Murata / JAM
- Software used: 3D studio MAX Autodesk
- Function: Residence, Atelier, Office
- Completion: Mar. 2014
- Structure: Timber Frame / Renovation
- Site Area: 88.56 sqm
- Floor Area: 116.50 sqm
- Model: Nini, Huanhuan
- Open House: 1pm – 5pm / May. 11, 2014
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: XTU architects
A fertile market
If the world wanted to eat like the West, several planets would be needed…
Civilization will need to evolve: it must produce and consume differently !
Image Courtesy © XTU architects
- Architects: XTU architects (Anouk Legendre + Nicola Desmaziere, Studio Adeline Rispal)
- Project: FRENCH PAVILION EXPO MILANO 2015
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Software used: Rhinoceros, 3ds Max and Grasshopper
- Companies: C.M.C di Ravenna, Simonin
- Project leader: Mathias Lukacs
- Client: FranceAgriMer
- Program: Cultural installation, exhibition areas, restaurants, shops, VIP rooms.
- Competition: january 2014
- Contract: march 2014
- Building: september 2014
- Delivery: april 2014
- Building surface area: 3.532 m² shon / 3.286 m² usable
- Site’s area: 3.500 m²
- Costs: 14 m€ including taxes.
Thursday, May 15th, 2014
Article source: Mudrogelenko design
Image Courtesy © Mudrogelenko design
- Architects: Mudrogelenko design
- Project: Black Loft Style
- Location: Voroneg, Russian Federation
- Software used: For design our projects we ussually use Autocad for drawings and 3-d modeling, after that we use 3Ds Max Design with V-ray plug-in for making materials, lighting and rendering final picture.
- Total area: 150 m2
- DESIGN TEAM: Mudrogelenko Dmitriy, Mudrogelenko Zlata
- Main materials: Stone, Glass, Light
- Light: Modular Light
- Door: Tre-P&Tre-Più/Planus design Antonio Citterio
- Furniture: Edra, Knoll
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: URBAN OFFICE
Image Courtesy © URBAN OFFICE
- Architects: URBAN OFFICE
- Project: 9 storey residential building
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Software used: Rhino 3d, Autocad, 3ds Max
- Gross area: 3 792.85 sqm
- Site area: 921.60 sqm
- Design: 2005-2010
- Status: construction
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
Article source: Nir Portal Architects
Goocha-sea food restaurant, Tel Aviv, is situated in the heart of very popular hi tech offices area.
In designing it we wanted to create a contrast atmosphere of design, breaking the cold steel and glass reflected from environment.
Along with major effort to bring the spirit of sea to that area of the city, Goocha’s design is an eclectic design, combines styles from traditional classic to new “used, second hand” style.
Image Courtesy © Nir Portal Architects
- Architects: Nir Portal Architects (Nir Portal)
- Project: Goocha-sea food restaurant
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Software used: 3d max for drawing we used Autocad 2012
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
Article source: Zuccherodesign Architects
Zucchero Architects, in collaboration with the Dutch textile designer Antje Paul-Kessel from iDress, has created a pristine all white scenario for these extremely colorful textiles played out in various shapes and forms. The fundamental color palette is neutral and monochromatic.
Image Courtesy © Zuccherodesign Architects
- Architects: Zuccherodesign Architects
- Project: Siesta Twin Houses
- Location: Ibiza, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, 3D Studio, V Ray and Photoshop