Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
Article source: Future Architecture Thinking
The Casa das Artes (House of the Arts) in Miranda do Corvo expresses the meetingbetween two identities, rural and urban, in a landscape marked by the Lousã Mountains.
Image Courtesy © João Morgado
- Architects: Future Architecture Thinking
- Project: Casa das Artes
- Location: Miranda do Corvo, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado
- Client: Municipalityof Miranda do Corvo
- Area: 2.360 sqm
- Project Team: Architect Miguel Correia, Architect Cláudia Campos, Architect SérgioCatita, ArchitectPatríciade Carvalho, Architect Miguel Cabral, Architect Margarida Magro, Architect Sara Gonçalves, Architect Telmo Maia, Architect Gabriel Santos, ArchitectHilárioAbril, Engineer José Pico, Landscape Architect Sara Távora
- Builder: TECNORÉM – Engenharia e Construções, S.A.
- Year: 2010 /2013
- Software used: REVIT, Autocad and 3DS MAX
Friday, October 4th, 2013
Article source: ON-A
In Taipei City, in an area in urban transformation and making facade to Tamsui’s river, we propose a 39-storey tower.
Its facade, a big structural mesh allows a large glass surface, so that all the rooms are connected with outside. On the perimeter of each floor projecting a green strip that helps user to distance the built boundary, thus providing a greater sense of security.
Image Courtesy © ON-A
- Architects: ON-A: “ in collaboration with SUMTECT”
- Project: LUXURY TOWER
- Location: TAIPEI, Taiwan
- Software used: Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3D StudioMax and Photoshop
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Article source: Colkitt&Co
Colkitt&Co’s model is revolutionizing PUMA’s global outlet program with mobile fixture kits that allow for more flexible and sustainable retail design. Between interchangeable stock parts made of 100 percent recycled materials, to a 35 percent more energy efficient design, the PUMA factory outlet center (FOC) model is setting a precedent for LEED Platinum retail design.
Image Courtesy © Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Architects: Colkitt&Co
- Project: PUMA Factory Outlet Center (FOC)
- Location: 5610 Paseo Del Norte Carlsbad, CA 92008, U.S.A
- Photography: Cheryl Ramsay & Charles Bergquist
- Project Owner, Developer: PUMA North America
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3-D Studio, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
Friday, September 27th, 2013
Article source: TACKarchitects
ART[house] at its core attempts to blur the boundaries between interior and exterior environments, while creating a sophisticated canvas in which the owner can display their extensive art collection. The design finds inspiration from the work of Richard Neutra, and some of his more notable projects such as the Kaufmann House.
Image Courtesy © TACKarchitects
- Architects: TACKarchitects
- Project: ART[house]
- Software used: Rhino, 3D-Studio Max and Revit
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: Elliott + Associates Architects
This building is located next to a creek that bisects the campus. This building is curved and all glass to differentiate it from the brick office buildings and to make clear that this is a public building like the other two all glass buildings on campus (the Conservatory Restaurant and the Fitness Center Addition).
Image Courtesy © Elliott + Associates Architects
- Add a second auditorium on campus that seats 232.
- Add a third on campus restaurant that seats 138 inside and 48 outside.
- Provide a banquet room for special events which seats 144.
- Provide a boardroom for quarterly board meetings.
- Provide private dining rooms that seat 8-12 people for lunch meetings.
- Provide a 2,843 square foot catering kitchen to provide food for meetings all over campus.
Saturday, September 21st, 2013
Article source: 4th-Studio
My Home Studio is the project that Bticino has created in Mexico to show in a clear and exciting way the “Home automation” concept. The most innovative and cut edge domotic functions altogether in a single place ready to be incorporated in our daily lives and this way dwell and work in spaces with more comfort, security and efficiency. My Home Studio is probably the most complete and sophisticated showroom in our country.
Image Courtesy © 4th-Studio
- Architects: 4th-Studio
- Project: My Home Studio
- Location: Querétaro, Mexican
- Photography: 4th-Studio
- Client: Bticino de Mexico
- Year: 2013
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Studio Max
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The main concept was a rational approach to the use of expensive housing in Moscow. The future residents chose a minimalistic interior with open space instead of separated living and dining rooms and predominant white color for the walls. The use of organic materials such as travertine of milky color and American walnut wood of chocolate shade ensure an elegant, yet welcoming feel throughout.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Project: Apartment
- Location: Leninskiy ave., Moscow, Russia
- Area: 83.0 m²
- Project year: 2008-2009
- Architects: Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN, Anahit MKHCHYAN
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DSMAX
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
Article source: Rallar Arkitekter
The Boathouse in Haddal
The start of summer 2012 was very different for 21 architecture students from NTNU. Instead of going home on vacation, they travelled to a small village in Sunnmøre. Here they were to realize their first building, a unique boathouse situated between the fjord, the mountains and the sea. The project was organized and designed by six of the students, all in their 2nd year, at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It all began back in January, when the students travelled to Haddal to get to know the site and the client.
Image Courtesy © Rallar Arkitekter
- Architects: Rallar Arkitekter
- Project: The boathouse
- Location: Haddal, Norway
- Photography: Rallar Arkitekter, Maya Laitinen
- Municipality: Ulstein Kommune, Norway
- Mission: Boathouse
- Completed: June 23rd, 2012
- Material usage: Shuttering block, concrete floor, pine cladding, plastic glass, spruce plywood, reclaimed slate and construction materials of spruce.
- Clients: Ann-Kathrin Haddal and Nils Rune Molvær
- Architect coworkers: Silje Ruud, Kristine Øvstebø, Steinar Hillersøy Dyvik, John Haddal Mork, Anders Gunleiksrud, Eiliv Andreas Myren Ribe
- Arcitectonic consultant: Steffen Wellinger, Førsteamanuensis Sivilarkitekt MNAL
- Supervisor structural Engineering: Jan Siem, Professor, fakultet for arkitektur og billedkunst, NTNU
- Project management: Rallar Arkitekter
- Gross area: 60m2
- Costs excl. VAT and the cost reporting year: 300 000 (2012)
- Building students: Anders Gunleiksrud, Atir Khan, Eiliv Andreas Myren Ribe, Espen Philip Haugen, Espen Strandmyr Eide Hanne Karin Broch, John Haddal Mork, Julie Gaby Berger, Kanutte Torsteinsdottir Næss, Kari Svangstu, Kristine Øvstebø, Lene Tajana Dybwad, Maria Ringstad, Maria Therese Nervik, Maya Laitinen, Robin Loe, Sebastian Østlie, Silje Ruud, Sindre B Johnsen Steinar Hillersøy Dyvik.
- Software used: 3D Studio Max, Inventor 3d and Google Sketchup
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
Article source: NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
Municipal corporation sare public-service utilities which meets the requirement for general public individual or common on the area of city surrounding. In this context, all global effects of technologies, changing for getting information in the modern world and also production and consumption need sare the symbols of contemporary figures on places fortoday’s world. So our major principle is to create a modern center space for relationship between public and municipal corporations.
Image Courtesy © NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Architects: NÜVİST ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Project: CITY HALL FOR DENIZLI
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Year: 2009
- For: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality
- Site: 8945 m²
- Building: 7000 m²
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds Max
Tuesday, September 10th, 2013
Article source: JDS architects
JDS invites you to join Siblingsfactory for the opening of their new concept store in downtown Brussels today! We’re excited to have designed this new space in the heart of Brussels.
The store’s opening will be paired with the 100th anniversary of Le Mont Saint Michel.
Image Courtesy © JDS architects
- Architects: JDS architects
- Project: OPENING OF SIBLINGSFACTORY
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino, 3ds max and photoshop