Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Thursday, November 21st, 2013
Article source: sanzpont [arquitectura]
AeroShops: Commercial Area inside the Airport.
The recognized Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico with a total of 12 airports in Mexico selected the architecture and design firm sanzpont [arquitectura] to carry out the project for the Commercial Area of its new International Terminal at San Jose del Cabo with a total of 7,500 m2.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Victor Sanz Pont
- Architects: sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Project: Commercial Area
- Location: San Jose del Cabo Airport, Mexico
- Photography: Arq. Victor Sanz Pont
- Status: Built.
- Year: 2013.
- Architectural & Design Project: sanzpont [arquitectura], Arq. Victor Sanz Pont, Arq. Sergio Sanz Pont, Arq. Tania Cota, Jose Miguel Cano, Arq. Erika Martinez, Arq. Claudia Kauil Xix, Eder Jafet Hernández, Elizabeth Valencia, Melissa Chávez, DI. Oscar Sanz Pont, Gerard Delgado
- Graphic Design & Branding: LDG. Miguel Angel Mendez + sanzpont [arquitectura]
- MEP Engineering: Edificaciones Arbibe, Ing. Bierge
- Software used: Revit, 3dsmax.
- Commercial Premises Construction & VIP Lounge: Gran Visión, Bernardo Cristerna, Arq. Osvaldo Castrejon
- AeroMarket Construction: JAY Construcciones, Jesús Alatorre Yeomans
- Glass and Aluminium Panels in Commercial Premises & VIP Lounge: Vidriera Calvalum, Martin Armenta
- Glass and Aluminium Panels in Kioskos: Crisal ARTEKPANEL, Javier A. Garcia Martinez
- Carpentry: Diseño de Maderas y Mas, Ing. Edgar Angulo
- Sheet Rock: YETCA, Ing. Mario Martinez
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013
Article source: Maxwan architects + urbanists
Our goal for this project is simply the creation of a timeless park that has great value for centuries to come. This is an informal and dynamic park that can adopt future trends and changes of use. We deny a formal, static, trendy and ’wow!’ oriented park that only relates to current circumstances and stays ‘hip’ for a short while.
Image Courtesy © Maxwan architects + urbanists
- Architects: Maxwan architects + urbanists
- Project: Zaryadye Park
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Awards: 2nd prize
- Client: Open Joint-Stock Company “Rossiya”
- Promoter: State-owned unitary enterprise “NIiPI for the General Plan of the City ofMoscow”
- Consultant: Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design
- Program: Park, buildings, and underground car parking
- Site area: 14.5 ha
- Total floor area: 10,000m2 (buildings) & 504 car parking
- End of project: 10, 2013
- Design Team: TPO RESERVE (Vladimir Plotkin, RU), Latz+Partner landscape architects (Tilman Latz,DE), MAXWAN architects + urbanists (Hiroki Matsuura, NL)
- Software used: Autodesk Autocad 2012, Autodesk 3DSMax 2012, 2014, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premire, Photoshop, Illustrator
Consultants & Collaborators:
- Traffic engineer: Buro Happold (Rod Manson, William Hoare,UK)
- Lighting designe: Pfarré Lighting Design (Gerd Pfarré,DE)
- Sociologist, Anthropologist: Natalya Ikonikova (HigherSchoolofEconomics, RU)
- Cost management specialist: Ruperti project (Daria Fitina, RU)
- Park management consultant: Geschäftsführer der Grün Berlin GmbH (Christoph Schmidt,DE)
- Ecologist, Dendrologist: Prof. Dr. Stephan Pauleit, TU Munich (DE)
- Model builder: Rob Gijsbers & Vincent de Rijk (NL)
- Movie production: MAXWAN architects + urbanists
Thursday, November 14th, 2013
Article source: mnté
A high rising tower in the middle of traditional city Vienna in Europe.
It suits shopping, wellness, office and living places. All combined together.
Image Courtesy © Max Monté
- Architects: Max Monté
- Project: Fluent Tower
- Location: Vienna, Europe
- Software used: Cinema 4D, Maya, 3Ds Max
Sunday, November 10th, 2013
Article source: Ark-Kassam Architects
ARK architects proposal project design “Engineers’ Syndicate” for the new architect’s organisation building in Lattakia/Syria.
The design concept is based on different intersections between lines which have been stimulated from the movement of a human carrying a rock as an indication of the labour and toil being a builder, an architect.
Image Courtesy © Ark-Kassam Architects
- Architects: Ark-Kassam Architects
- Project: 136-Engineer Syndicate Office Building
- Location: Latakia, Syria
- Architect: Abdalrahim Kassam
- Client: Engineer Syndicate
- Size: 10000 m2
- Year: 2013-2016
- Software used: Revit, Max.
Thursday, November 7th, 2013
Article source: Workshop
Frappisimo is a new Mexican coffee shop that currently has three branches in the state of Campeche, this being the most recent one. It is located in Galerías Mall in the city of San Francisco de Campeche in southeastern Mexico.
This new coffee shop is located in one of the most important points of the mall, as it is the only double-height space and where the two main wings of the mall converge. This makes the room a very important focal point, located almost in the center axis of Galerías.
Image Courtesy © Workshop
- Architects: Workshop
- Project: Frappisimo Coffee shop
- Location: Campeche, México
- CONSTRUCTION: Arq. Rafael Aranda Alpuche
- DIMENTION: 75 m2
- YEAR: 2013
- Software used: autocad 2013, 3ds Max 2009
Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The project is created within the framework of the Official competition of the Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale “Spartacus alive”.
The goal of the contest is the formation of a closed space for exhibitions, festivals, fairs and creation of a new pavilion type in the historic center of the city of Yaroslavl, on the site of the old ravine (protected landscape) according to the development program of the museum complex of the city.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Project: Multifunctional Museum Complex
- Location: Yaroslavl, Russia
- Area: 2,6 ha
- Project year: 2013
- Authors: Telemak ANANYAN , Gohar ISAKHANYAN Hayk MARTIROSYAN , Ani SAFARYAN , Anush KARAPETYAN
- Software Used: Autodesk AutoCAD, 3dsMax, Rhino and Grasshopper
Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
Article source: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
A disposition of elements in a fan differenced in four main blocks make the buildings’ configuration, that meanwhile contrast with the façade formed by a simple grid that is randomly interrupted by the balconies or the opens creating an equal and unmatched visual for every single of the 30 departments that conform the building.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Onnis Luque
- Architects: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
- Project: TECA APARTMETS
- Location: Naucalpan, México
- Photography: Arq. Onnis Luque
- Construction built: 2009-2011
- BuiltArea: 9, 018 m2.
- Collaborators: Lucio Muniain, Edgar Montes, Mario Hernández, Jorge Arroyoy Luis Valdez.
- Engineering: MCH Ingeniería
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max
Tuesday, October 29th, 2013
Article source: Triopton Architects
Alaloum Board Game Cafe is located in Nea Filadelfeia, a suburb in north east of Athens, and addresses board game lovers.
According to Triopton Αrchitects, “the very specific function of board gaming inspires and determines the design concept.”
The café is developed in two levels of total space of 160 sq.m. The concept behind the café is mainly focusing on preserving and enhancing the strict geometries of the structure, thus creating a welcoming, yet subversive environment influenced by the creative imagination and variegation of a board game.
Image Courtesy © Dimitris Kleanthis
- Architects: Triopton Architects
- Project: Alaloum Board Game Café
- Location: Nea Filadelfia, Athens, Greece
- Photography: Dimitris Kleanthis
- Design Team: Hysolli Edis, Sergios Eleftherios, Vourliotis Dimitrios
- Project Year: 2013
- Project Area: 160 sqm
- Software Used: Autocad, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop
Friday, October 25th, 2013
Article source: 3GATTI ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
When I moved to from Rome to Shanghai I noticed many environmental differences. One was the fact that when I looked out the window here, it didn’t give me the same good feeling like it usually did in Rome. It was probably a combination of the grey buildings, the immortal grey sky and the fact you couldn’t open the window due to the outside air pollution.
Image Courtesy © 3GATTI ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Architects: 3GATTI ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Project: BUBBLE BUILDING
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Chief architect: Francesco Gatti
- Project manager: Dawa Pratten
- Collaborators: Essen Cai, Bogdan Chipara, Joanne Clark
- Client: YueGuang Investments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Programme: offices, lobby, cafes, restaurants
- Total area: 8850 m²
- Design period: June 2013
- Materials: Reinforced concrete, steel, glass, antibacterial technical nylon
- Software used: Rhino, 3dsmax & Photoshop
Friday, October 25th, 2013
Article source: Zouk Architects
The project is located in one of the most sought after region with exclusive real estate properties known as the golden triangle of Strathfield, NSW Australia. The leafy suburb predominantly has pre-war bungalows and houses contributing to conservative streetscapes. Due to the ineffectiveness of the existing dwelling in its planning, relation to outdoors surrounding and maintenance cost, the client has decided to start afresh by completely rebuilding.
Image Courtesy © 3.2.1 photography
- Architects: Zouk Architects
- Project: BOX HOUSE
- Location: Strathfield, Australia
- Photography: 3.2.1 photography
- Area: 700sq, m
- Year: 2013
- Software used: Autocad and 3d Max