Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Thursday, February 21st, 2013
Article source: Avignon-Clouet Architectes
There are two buildings situated n°42-48 “Rebière” street. It includes 23 accommodations: G+3 Duplex (7 units) and G+8 (16 units + 1 association premises of 80 m2). These two separate entities surround two other buildings designed by the agency “Atelier Provisoire” from Bordeaux. The buildings are connected through exterior walkways. The selected urban location allows to create one of the only ground floor with garden, on the whole construction project of “Rebière” street.
Image Courtesy © Stéphane Chalmeau
- Architects: Avignon-Clouet Architectes
- Project: 23 Local Authority Housing
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Stéphane Chalmeau
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, 3dS Max
Monday, February 18th, 2013
Article source: Architekturbuero Roettger
The historic context of the “WHITE CITY” of Tel Aviv with its unique assemblage of “Bauhaus-Architecture” inspired this residential design. The solid geometrical volume joins those of its prominent neighbors, inserting a contemporary interpretation of that style. The body of the building is a concrete structure, a rectangular volume cast in situ with rounded edges.
Image Courtesy Architekturbuero Sven Roettger
- Architects: Architekturbuero Sven Roettger
- Project: B-House
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Measures: 9,5m x 12,5m x 11,25m (height)
- Footprint: 98 m²
- Gross floor area: 328 m²
- Software used: 3d Studio Max Design 2012 – Autodesk
Thursday, February 14th, 2013
Article source: Michael Arellanes II
The tower and exhibition hall is a proposal for Hong Kong’s Kai Tak development, an airport landing strip that will be reclaimed into the city as a new cultural, business, and residential district. The tower is an expressionof fluid movement that manifests into a series of folds, creases, and a bifurcation of massing creating a dual tower.
Image Courtesy Michael Arellanes II
- Architects: Michael Arellanes II
- Project: Office Tower and Exhibition Center for Hong Kong
- Location: Kai Tak, Hong Kong
- Software used: 3D Modeling and rendering: Maya 2013. Alternative Renderings: 3D Studio MAX, Photoshop: Image adjustment, Illustrator: Importing Drawings for PDF. AutoCAD: Drawings
Thursday, February 14th, 2013
Article source: Jvantspijker Urbanism Architecture
The Kaohsiung Waterfront is being made accessible to the city and its inhabitants due to the departure of navy and industrial functions. The project proposes a strategy for waterfront redevelopment by integrating the natural beauty of the adjacent forested mountain, a low density residential/leisure oriented program and heavy central business district program in balance.
Kaohsiung waterfront development – atmospheric impression of the new face of Kaohsiung City : Image Courtesy Jvantspijker Urbanism Architecture
- Architects: Jvantspijker Urbanism Architecture & CULD project
- Project: Kaohsiung Waterfront
- Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Type: Invited competition, 1st prize
- Client: Kaohsiung City Government
- Partners: EDS, Taipei
- Program/Size: 2 km waterfront, 2 million m2 mixed use
- Status: Masterplan completed and delivered to client (2009)
- Software used: AutoCAD and 3dS Max
Saturday, February 9th, 2013
Article source: Tony Owen Partners
The new Danks & Bourke commercial building is a refurbishment of a 1960’s concrete furniture warehouse. It is located in the former industrial area of Danks Street, which has lately become a trendy hub for the designer commercial set. The triple-frontage building contains 5,000sqm of office space over two levels, a supermarket and specialty retail stores on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy Tony Owen Partners
- Architects: Tony Owen Partners
- Project: Danks and Bourke
- Location: Danks Street, Sydney, Australia
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, 3-D Studio Max, Maya and Rhino
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
Article source: Studio pha
The basic idea is a kind of enclosure of the building in and on itself, and the use of the sloping ground to divide the building into a two-storey main residential part on the upper part of the land and a lower building containing the garages and entrance hall further down the slope. The result is essentially a two-storey house with a flat roof, positioned atop the concrete “retaining wall” of the lower structure. The house’s plan is of “U”-shape, or equally it could be described as a rectangle with an interior atrium open on one side to the surrounding landscape. Inside the atrium is a small pool, which ensures for this space pleasant cooling, reinforced by the system of louvered blinds against the sun.
Image Courtesy Filip Šlapal
- Architects: Studio pha
- Project: Villa Řitka
- Location: Řitka, Czech Republic
- Realization: 2011
- Area: 490 m2
- Author: Jan Šesták, Marek Deyl
- Cooperation: Filip Tomášek , Gabriela Fišarová, Eva Bukovská, Tomáš Trojan
- Statics: Hana Gattermayerová
- Photo: Filip Šlapal
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop
Image Courtesy Filip Šlapal
Sunday, January 27th, 2013
Article source: NL Architects
Qube is a commission for an office building in Amsterdam. Qube is part of a development called IJpunt by G&S Vastgoed. IJpunt will consist of four blocks designed by Claus en Kaan, Dedato, MVSA and NL A.
The site is truly unique: the most western corner of the Minervahaven, overlooking the Mercuriushaven and the river IJ. Well connected to both the city center as the rest of the world, both by car, public transport and bike.
Image Courtesy NL Architects
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Qube
- Location: IJpunt, Minervahaven, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nl Architects: Pieter Bannenberg, Walter Van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Arne Van Wees With: Giulia Pastore, Gen Yamamoto, Gert Jan Machiels
- Qube: Office Building, Ijpunt,Minervahaven, Amsterdam 2012 – 201?
- Client: G&S Vastgoed
- Size: Gross Floor Area 6560m², Net Floor Area 5940m², Plot 2430m²
- Structural Engineers: Van Der Vorm
- Installations: Wichers & Dreef
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino 3D, 3dS Max, Adobe Illustrator
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
The aim is to project 26 houses in the Obhur area. The client wanted to use the same isolated unit type, but generate differences in the street facade to avoid the traditional house complex with all the same.
Recalling the Islamic markets, we remind the Arabic spices image, located in the same container but with different color shades. Natural tones that would fit perfectly into our idea.
Image Courtesy Dom Arquitectura
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura
- Project: Residential Housing 26 units
- Location: Obhur, Saudi Arabia
- Software used: Autocad and 3dStudio Max
Saturday, January 19th, 2013
Article source: Margot Krasojevic
Piezoelectric Playground. The Interactive Lumia Canopy in Pioneers park Belgrade Margot Krasojevic The Piezoelectric playground is a temporary structure designed for the Pioneers park in Belgrade, Serbia. It will be used as a bandstand and playground.
Image Courtesy Margot Krasojevic
- Architects: Margot Krasojevic
- Project: Piezeoelectric Playground
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Software used: Maya for light simulations and 3ds Max for formal exercise, and Autocad for detailing
Friday, January 11th, 2013
Article source: BAK Architectos
This work is the result of a process that began in 2004 with the construction of a summer house in the forest of Mar Azul.
It was about intervening in an area of outstanding natural beauty, owner of a wild strong presence that gradually has been domesticated by the proliferation of constructions with a formal search between a bucolic character and picturesqueness which in no way refer to that environment nor to this present.
Image Courtesy Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Architects: BAK Architectos
- Project: Casa Av Summer House
- Location: Mar Azul, department of Villa Gesell, Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Architects: María Victoria Besonías, Luciano Kruk
- Collaborators: Arq. Nuria Jover, Enzo Vitali
- Land area: 600 m2
- Built area 110 m2
- Construction year: 2011
- Photos: Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Software used: Autocad and 3Dstudio