Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Sunday, October 14th, 2012
Article source: TheeAe LTD
The advanced technology of reading materials by computer, Kindle and even cell‐phone devices helps people easily access to information even way much more than what library could provide in last decades. Therefore, the main function of library seems to have a change in order to accommodate the current trend of getting and providing information.
Image Courtesy TheeAe LTD
- Architects: TheeAe LTD
- Project: Standing Shelves – G_Library
- Location: 571‐1, Shinmae‐dong, Suseong‐gu, Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea
- Site Area: 2,080 sm
- Construction Size : Basement 1,3 floors above‐ground
- Total floor area: 3,146 sm
- Building Cost: KW7,800,000,000 / USD 7,000,000 M.
- Software used: Rhino and 3d max
Thursday, October 11th, 2012
Article source: Klingmann Architects + Brand Consultants
View of Landscape Between Campus Buildings
KABC’s winning scheme for an innovative office and research campus in Hangzhou, China, was selected over six international firms invited to submit designs. Our vision for the facility in the Hai Chuang Yuan Community is based upon creating a continuous multi-layered pedestrian experience. It is intended to strengthen and benefit the community, which will inhabit and move through the site. Everyday activities including parking underground, moving throughout the buildings, and working in the offices are connected to the natural environment. Workers will be engaged by exterior and interior green gardens that are interwoven into their office environment.
- Architects: Klingmann Architects + Brand Consultants
- Project: Blending the Organic Landscape
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Site Area: 20,461 m2
- Project Scope: Landscape Design
- Project Type: Landscape
- Client: Zhejiang Energy Company
- Awards: Invited Competition: 1st Prize
- Design Team:
KABC Team: Anna Klingmann, Dongcheol Yang, Eva Poulopoulou, Sarina Heres, Perry Wold, Dominique Dassum, Andrew Brooks, Atul Kumar Jain, Pinglie Huang, Xiaomeng Fu
- Architect Of Record: CSADI, Wuhan, China
- Software used: Autocad, 3D S MAX, Adobe suite
Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
Article source: Andreas Demertzis, Ioannis Katsanos, Thanasis Farangas
The reason for selecting and analyzing this concept was the examination of the area of Athens. The city is characterized by the growth and development of new buildings. Even if those new structures improved the every day life of the residents, the overall effect on the character of the city suffered.
We selected this particular concept because we noticed the negative impact of those urban structures on the landscape of Athens and that the city is “eating away” the landscape. Our intention is to create the opposite effect: for the landscape to merge with the city.
Urban Nalisis - Image Courtesy © Andreas Demertzis, Ioannis Katsanos, Thanasis Farangas
- Architects: Andreas Demertzis, Ioannis Katsanos, Thanasis Farangas
- Project: Tourkovounia as a Green – Wind Landscape
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Supervisor: Giorgos Haidopoulos
- Software used: Autodesk autocad, 3d studio max, adobe photoshop cs5
Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
Article source: Seeding Office
Traditionally, Egypt was known as the gift of the Nile, ever since Herodotus simply stated that “without the Nile, there is no Egypt, because where the Nile overflows its banks, the land is green, and where the water’s influence stops, the desert begins. Egypt is the Gift of the Nile, the only place in the world where a river dares to cut across a thousand miles of desert to reach the sea, creating a civilization along its course”.
We have chosen Water as a symbolic guide for the whole project, aiming to evoke the deepest roots of Egyptian culture and imagine the building itself as an element generated by the river’s life.
Image Courtesy © Seeding Office
- Architects: Seeding Office
- Project: Cairo National Library
- Location: Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3dS Max with V-ray, Photoshop
Friday, October 5th, 2012
Article source: Za Bor Architects
The Moscow office of the Badoo company, had to get gifted young programmers together for improvement and development of one of the most popular dating services in the world – badoo.com. The office was created for web developers and focused on technical, not administrative function. The result is very impressive. In fact, the office is located in one of the most luxurious business centers of Moscow – the Legend of Tsvetnoy, which is based in the city center, at the well-known Tsvetnoy Boulevard.
Image Courtesy za bor architects
- Architects: Za Bor Architects
- Project: Badoo Development Office
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Software used: ArchiCAD and 3Ds Max
Friday, October 5th, 2012
Article source: Dr. Margot Krasojevic
The project has been commissioned by the city of Ordos. It is an open Buddhist temple located on the outskirts of the Ordos desert, an area that is currently used for meditation and religious ceremonial offerings, Mongolian Buddhist rituals dictated the design.
Image Courtesy Dr. Margot Krasojevic
- Architects: Dr. Margot Krasojevic
- Project: The Ordos MU US Desert Temple
- Location: China
- Software used: Maya, 3ds max, Adobe after effects
Friday, October 5th, 2012
Article source: Studio Alfirevic
Residential group ‘Danube River Housing’ is located on the Danube river banks near Belgrade, and its design concept is based on the idea of cluster like structure of rafts – buildings constructed on pontoons. The main goal was to achieve an atmosphere of housing partially hidden in the river underbrush, and also to establish the ambience of the neighborhood – a group of single-family house-rafts.
Image Courtesy © Studio Alfirevic
- Architects: Studio Alfirevic
- Project: Danube River Housing
- Location: Zemunski kej, Belgrade, Serbia
- Software used: AutoCad + 3D Max + VRay
Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012
Article source: Studio MWA – Studio Mikulcic Worldwide Architecture
The House has 3 double bedrooms with a studio. The Main Master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. House includes 3 individual living areas, and a triple garage. The two bathrooms and a separate visitor toilet like the ensuite, have possible disabled access. The layout allows for separation between the formal living and dining area and separate family living and kitchen area. The third lounge is close to the visitor’s bedrooms, giving opportunity for easy living, for the extended family. All rooms have direct access outside in same level with possibility to use the glorious outdoor space from anywhere. Around house are extensive decking, garden with surrounding native bush and few small lakes – pond areas.
Image Courtesy Studio MWA ltd
- Architect:.Studio MWA ltd. – studio Mikulcic Worldwide Architecture
- Project: Dulieu Residence – PARATIHO
- Location: 1059 Akatarawa Road – Upper Hutt, New Zealand
- Client: Dianne & Barry Dulieu
- Photographs: Courtesy of studio MWA ltd.
- Author of the project: DaVoR Mikulcic Dipl. Eng. Arch. (Sarajevo) ANZIA, RAIA
- Project Team: DaVoR Mikulcic, Michael Maddern, David Thomson &Daniel Casas
- Structural Engineer: ABUILD – Wellington (Mr. Michael Ives)
- Land surveyor: Lendrums & Associates Ltd. – Upper Hutt
- Geotechnical Engineer: ABUILD – Wellington
- Principle use: Residence
- Site area: 2500 m2
- Software used: ArchiCAD in combination with Artlantis studio and studio 3D Max
Friday, September 28th, 2012
Article source: Shatotto Architecture
The human form has two parts – body as the shell and thoughts as the soul. Architecture is similar, the building envelope as the shell and nature as the soul.
The building envelope of this three-storey residence is a pure square, constructed of a single material, cast-concrete. The sphere, the universal celestial form, in this case is transformed to its terrestrial expression in the shape of a square.
Image Courtesy Shatotto Architecture
- Architects: Shatotto Architecture
- Project: SA Residence
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Software used: AutoCAD to prepare all design and architectural, working and construction drawings; 3D Max for the 3-dimensional visualizations and renders.
Friday, September 21st, 2012
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
Being a summer house, the main idea is not only creating the interior spaces of the house, but distribute all outer space. The interior spaces seek good relations with the outside world, colonizing their surroundings and their
Image Courtesy Dom Arquitectura
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura
- Project: House in Menorca
- Location: Menorca, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, 3dstudioMax and Photoshop