Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: Leo A Daly
SAC Federal Credit Union, Nebraska’s largest credit union, selected international architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY to provide design and engineering services for its new corporate headquarters campus in Papillion, Neb. LEO A DALY also provided site selection, programming and master planning services for the project over the past year.
SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Architects: Leo A Daly
- Project: SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Location: Papillion, Nebraska
- Software used: All architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings were produced in Autodesk Revit. Civil engineering documents were done in AutoCAD Civil 3D. 3Dimensional design models were a combination of Google Sketchup 8 and 3Ds Max 2012.
Tuesday, July 31st, 2012
Article source: Maxthreads Architectural Design and Planning
The vision responds to the extending aim of positioning Taiwan in general, and Tainan city in particular, as a major historical based tourism destination, contributing Taiwan’s economic diversification from its current infrastructure lead planning system.
Urban Park - Arial view
- Architects: Maxthreads Architectural Design and Planning
- Project: Eco-Transitional Urbanism
- Location: Taiwan, China
- Prize: Second Prize
- Project Team:Max Yang, David Millar, SamyaKako
- Proposal For: International Urban Design Competition – Urban Redevelopment Project at Tainan Main Station Area, Taiwan
- Competition Organisers: Bureau of Development Tainan City Government,Taiwan (R.O.C.)& INTA(International Urban Development Association).
- Software used: Rhino, 3ds Max, Adobe package
Friday, July 27th, 2012
Article source: EMS Arquitectura
This is the first of 3 buildings projected for the “CARIÑO” institutional program, driven by social manager of Santiago de Cali and the Ministry of Education. It is located in the district 21, east of the city, adjacent to the Cauca River dam, on a lot that for years had been used by the community as a park, but legally would be destined for the construction of an educational institution. The development of the project would generate a new form of living space whereas their new occupants would be children between 2 and 5 years.
Image Courtesy EMS Arquitectura
- Architects: EMS Arquitectura
- Project: Centro de Atención Integral a la Niño, Cariño El Remanso
- Location: Colombia
- Software used: AutoCAD 2010, 3Dmax, V-Ray
Friday, July 20th, 2012
Article source: Henrique Barros-Gomes
With a contemporary and minimalist approach, this exposed concrete weekend house is to be located in a rural area in upstate Reguengos de Monsaraz, Alentejo, Portugal.
The site is a clearing with dense wooded surroundings. The house has large glazed surfaces, increasing the interior exterior relation. Wooden sliding louvres, recessed in the walls, provide shade from the sun and protection from intruders. Roof slabs extend to the exterior, shading the glazed panels.
Private house at Reguengos
- Architects: Henrique Barros-Gomes
- Project: Private house at Reguengos
- Location: Alentejo, Portugal
- Software used: Autocad (for 2D), modeled and rendered with 3DSmax/mentalray and post-produced with Photoshop
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
Article source: Bodin Sritrakul
The Sethai Villa has been built up the mountain and overlooking to Chaweng Bay with a panoramic sea view.
The Thai modern style villa has four bedroom, a living room with open sea view, and a swimming pool that measures sixty square-meters. Thedesign is structured out of concrete, while the finishing is of the minimal tropical style. The floor in the living room is polish, ceramic tile for the bedroom floor, and the decking and walkway is sand wash.
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
Article source: ARCHGEOMETER
Manta is a surface that changes form – and therefore acoustic character – in response to multimodal input through Open Sound Control [OSC], including stereoscopic vision, multi-touch, sound, and brainwaves. While adaptable acoustic treatments are common, Manta explores variability and responsiveness in the surface itself, advancing acoustic systems beyond individual elements and corrective treatment.
Image Courtesy © M. Leo Villardi
- Architects: ARCHGEOMETER
- Project: Manta Reactive Acoustic Surface
- Project Architect: Zackery Belanger, Guillermo Bernal, Seth Edwards, Eric Ameres
- Smartgeometry collaborators: Olia Fomina, Frederico Fialho, Daniel Hambleton, Christoffer Marsvik, Ana Garcia Puyol, Varvara Toulkeridou, Ben Schneiderman, Sarah Goldfarb, James Wisniewski
- Photography: M. Leo Villardi
- Supported in part by: Smartgeometry, EMPAC, Grimshaw Architects
- Software used: Many software programs, but mainly Rhinoceros and Max/MSP
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012
Article source: Za Bor Architects
Representative office of the largest Russian IT-company, Yandex in Kazan, is situated on the 16th floor of «Suvar Plaza» business center. With the area of 647 sq.m. it has only 41 working place. The office plan reminds a trapezium, while the midline of a trapezium is a corridor, leading from the main entrance to the fire exit.
Image Courtesy Peter Zaytsev
- Architects: Za Bor Architects
- Project: Kazan Yandex Office
- Location: Business center «Suvar Plaza», 6th Spartakovskaya str, Kazan, Russia
- Architects: Arseniy Borisenko and Peter Zaytsev
- Decor: Nadezhda Rozhanskaya
- Floor area: 674 sqm
- Date of project: 10.2010 – 12. 2010
- Date of construction: 10.2011 – 03.2012.
- Photographer: Peter Zaytsev
- Software used: ArchiCAD and 3D Studio Max
Saturday, July 14th, 2012
Article source: Decodeine
Competition Amsterdam footbridge 2012 by Margot Krasojevic
Water management is still the most important function of Amsterdam canals. Without them, the city would drown. Circulating the water is also vital for sanitary reasons. In the days when windmills had to do the job, the stench of the water could become unbearable in periods with little wind or rain.
Three times a week, 14 of the 16 existing waterlocks around the city close up, so clean water can be pumped in from the big lake IJsselmeer. The current that is created pushes the dirty canal water out through the open locks on the other side of the city. Specialized cleaning boats with big scoops and nets patrol frequently clean surface debris. Since 2005, all the houseboats in the city are connected to the sewer system.
Water Purifying Footbridge
- Architects: Decodeine
- Project: Water Purifying Footbridge
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Project Architect: Margot Krasojevic
- Software used: 3dsMax and Vray for renders and Microstation for design details
Friday, July 13th, 2012
Article source: Vértice Arquitectos
The Project consists of five floors and a parking in the basement, with a total of 7 apartments in there, divided in 4 flats and 3 duplex with views to the main avenue.
The entrance to the building is through the reception area, where the waiting room, principal ladders, elevators, and the basement access.
Nicolas de Rivera Building
- Architects: Vértice Arquitectos
- Project: Nicolas de Rivera Building
- Location: San Isidro District, Peru
- Software used: The building was designed initially by hand, then the development was in CAD software and some 3d visualization software. AutoCAD and 3dMax.
Tuesday, July 10th, 2012
Article source: Sergio Mannino Studio
The Vince Camuto Grand Central Terminal Store in Manhattan is the result of continued creative collaborations between New York-based Italian architect Sergio Mannino and Vince Camuto, founder and CEO of the Camuto Group. Mannino, who has worked on the Vince Camuto showroom and outlet store, wanted to highlight merchandise in this new Midtown store while incorporating soft, crisp, and warm elements into the design throughout.
- Architects: Sergio Mannino Studio
- Project: The Vince Camuto Grand Central Terminal Store
- Location: Manhattan, New York
- Design: Sergio Mannino Studio (Sergio Mannino, Francesca Scalettaris)
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds Max and Vray