Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Article source: B+V Arquitectura
The project is located near Lake Rapel, on a site of 896.5 sqm. This is characterized by a privileged view of the lake and a strong slope in most of its development. The budget forces to minimize the intervention in the slope, containing the largest amount of program in the minimum of flat space available at the beginning of the site. This, together with the high temperatures presented by Rapel’s microclimate in summer, implies the following problems: high program density, excessive solar radiation and lack of comfortable space for recreation.
Image Courtesy © Rodolfo Lagos Berardi
- Architects: B+V Arquitectura
- Project: The Folding House
- Location: Chile
- Photography: Rodolfo Lagos Berardi
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds Max
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Article source: Masquespacio
Masquespacio presents its last design for Hikari Yakitori Bar, the second project from the founders of Nozomi Sushi Bar, located in the same district of Ruzafa in Valencia two steps ahead from their actual restaurant.
After the big success of Nozomi sushi bar with a waiting list of 2 months, founders José Miguel and Nuria, together with their disciple Clara, decided to continue to study their passion for Japanese food. This time they wanted to introduce a totally new concept through Hikari, Yakitori Bar, traduced literally in a skewers bar that as well as his big brother Nozomi carries on the name of a high velocity Japanese train. Differently to the previous project the interior designed by creative consultancy Masquespacio, has been inspired by the different quarters and alleys of Kabukicho, Omoide Yokocho y Hajimeya in Tokyo, where most of the of the yakitori bars are established.
Image Courtesy © Luis Beltran
- Architects: Masquespacio
- Project: Hikari Yakitori Bar
- Location: Calle dels Tomasos 18, 46006 Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Luis Beltran
- Software used: 3D Max.
- Client: Hikari
- Art Director/Designer: Ana Hernández
- Architect: Paula Pina
- Architect junior: Jessica Alejos
- Technical investigation: José Espejo
- Graphic Design: Ana García
- Construction: Helix
Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Article source: Idee architects
Among the grapefruit garden of a large farm, Mian Farm Cottage has a fine view of Ba Vi mountain range. The owners of the farm aim to create a place far away from the city which produces fresh food, has a green space, a great landscape and for families gathering.
Image Courtesy © Trieu Chien
- Architects: Idee architects
- Project: Mian Farm Cottage
- Location: Mian Farm, Son Tay, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Photography: Trieu Chien
- Software used: 3dS Max and Autocad
- Architect: Tran Ngoc Linh
- Project team: Nguyen Huy Hai, Do Van Thoan, Nguyen Ngoc Quynh, Nguyen Dac Nguyen, Nguyen Dang Quang
- Area: 140m2
- Completed: 2016
Thursday, February 16th, 2017
Article source: Studio In2
The Thinking Gallery Space provides rental services for exhibitions, parties, and classes.
Concretizing abstract thinking enables us to sketch outlines on paper. The orientations of thought are like angles and changes in light and shadow, and different people do not necessarily see details of pictures in the same way. Based on this, we derived a means by which to embody thought and created the Thinking Gallery Space, which allows us to enjoy the thinking process in a tranquil atmosphere.
Image Courtesy © Studio In2
- Architects: Studio In2
- Project: Thinking Gallery Space
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Software used: Autocad and 3dS Max
- Designer : Howard Yu, William Sun
- Total Square Footage: 1,210 sq ft
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Article source: Line and Space, LLC
Within the Mojave Desert, the 200,000 acre Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area stands out as a place of wonder. The new Visitor Center serves as the gateway to the Conservation Area and includes a visitor arrival space, classroom with outdoor patio, gift shop, 300 seat amphitheater, shaded outdoor gathering areas and 15,400 square feet of exterior exhibit space.
Fire Pavilion, Image Courtesy © Line and Space, LLC
- Architects: Line and Space, LLC
- Project: Red Rock Canton Visitor Center
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Software used: SketchUp, Autodesk Autocad, 3D Studio Max
Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Article source: CASTAÑEDA
Making a landscape from a building was the ruling concept that guided this project search on the demand presented by the licitation for the building of a “Córdoba Province Interpretation Centre” to commemorate the Argentine Republic Bicentennial. The main challenge was to incorporate The Province Historical File and an the Auditorium without modifying the project essence.
Image Courtesy © GONZALO VIRAMONTE
- Architects: COHEN, CASTAÑEDA, NANZER, SAAL, SALASSA, TISSOT
- Project: CÓRDOBA CULTURAL CENTRE
- Location: Sarmiento Park, Córdoba city, Córdoba Province, Argentina
- Photography: GONZALO VIRAMONTE
- Software used: Autocad and 3dS Max
- Client: Córdoba Province Government
- General Architectural and Landscape Project: Architects Ivan Castaneda, Alejandro Cohen, Cristian Nanzer, Inés Saal, Juan Salassa and Santiago Tissot.
- Structural Design Assessment: Architects Rosendo Dantas and Maria Edel Ruata
- Landscape assessment: Architect Virginia Pinero.
- Accoustic and technical lightening assessment: Architects Carlos Zoppi and CIAL (Technical lightening and Accoustic FAUD Investigation Center- UNC)
- Project development collaborator: Architect Veronica Niedfeld.
- Building Enterprise: AMG- REGAM
- Technical Representative: Architect Daniel Gerard
- Architects encharged or work: Sebastián Rollino, Facundo Cazorla and Juan Ignacio Rimondi.
Wednesday, January 18th, 2017
Article source: Orange Architects
Orange Architects wins the closed competition for Terra Project; An exclusive residential tower at the beach in Limassol, Cyprus – commissioned by Masharii & The Land.
The design for the Terra project consists of 10 luxurious apartments, on top of a double high commercial plinth – ultimately suitable for a nice club or restaurant – on the shore line of Limassol, Cyprus. With the design Orange Architects focuses on blending in an elegant and unique tower, in a recreational beach area, close to the sea and part of the holiday entertainment zone of the city.
Image Courtesy © Orange Architects
- Architects: Orange Architects
- Project: Terra project
- Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Software used: ArchiCAD, 3dS Max
- Client: The Land
- Project management: Masharii
- Team: Patrick Meijers, Jeroen Schipper, Gloria Caiti, Kristina Jasutiene, Erika Ruiz, Elena Staskute
- Size: 1.820 m2
- Date: November 2016<
Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
Article source: Sarsayeh Architectural Office
For those people who have a long experience of living in single-unit houses with a courtyard, it is a great challenge to change their life style and live in apartment houses.
Losing many of desirable advantages of single unit houses such as independency, fellowship with nature, existence of hierarchy and, natural ventilation and … is a trouble for the people who want to live apartment units.
Image Courtesy © Farshid Nasrabadi
- Architects: Sarsayeh Architectural Office
- Project: Mehrabad House
- Location: Isfahan, Isfahan Province, Iran
- Photography: Farshid Nasrabadi
- Software used: Autocad and autodesk 3dS Max(V-Ray)
- Client: Ali Mirhosseini
- Architect in charge: Behnam Sefidi
- Design assist : Hengameh Akbari
- Contractor : Farhad Bahramipour
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 1350 sqm
- Completion Year: 2016
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Article source: Seeding office
Comprises a historic detached building with Georgian façade but with origin, in part, said to date back to before the times of Henry VIII.
The front elevation, facing the river, dates from the mid to late 18th century and hides much of the older building which is basically 15th century, altered and enlarged in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Image Courtesy © Seeding office
- Architects: Seeding office
- Project: Cedar House
- Location: Surrey, London
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, 3dS Max, Photoshop
Sunday, December 25th, 2016
Article source: Studio Athesis
The building is adjacent to the historic city center of Legnago. The project includes a modern re-interpretation of the sixteenth and seventeenth-century buildings situated in the historic centers of our cities. The new volume fits into the already-existing buildings with such proportions as to mediate between the impressive volumes present in the rear part of the parcel and the relatively-small houses overlooking the perimeter. The main façade overlooking Via G. Martino, is marked by full and empty spaces with three full parts separated by two pillared loggias; the building is volumetrically symmetric with respect to the central axis of the main body. The vertical division is also tripartite according to ancient traditions: rustication on the lower part, plaster in the middle with a window-framed cornice at the top (skyline). In the main body are some embedded, proportioned red balconies that become the adornment of the façade. The building slopes down in the rear, this forming terraces at different levels, providing ample, exposed spaces available to users.
Image Courtesy © Studio Athesis
- Architects: Studio Athesis (arch. Damiano Zerman)
- Project: Tre.3
- Location: Legnago, Italy
- Software used: Autocad, 3dsMax + Vray
- Customer: DMD s.r.l.
- Architectural Project: Arch. Damiano Zerman
- Collaborators: Arch. Alessandro Merigo, Arch. Gianpietro Rinaldi
- Structural project: Ing. Giampiero Marchetti
- Mechanical system project: Ing. Loris Bisighin
- Work direction: Ing. Davide Osanni
- Contractor: Osanni S.a.s.
- Progress: Under costruction