Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: Joel Jospe – Architects
When I first saw the lot, the steep slope overlooking the Jerusalem neighborhood of Ein Karem, I wanted to do one thing only – to keep walking forward, hover in the air above the canyon, quietly observing the landscape visible in every direction. This was the primary motivation during planning. I did not give up this desire, or the opportunity inherent in it, and have given it to the owners.
Image Courtesy © Joel Jospe – Architects
- Architects: Joel Jospe – Architects
- Project: Between Land and Sky home
- Location: Beit Zayit, Israel
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max + vray, SketchUp, Photoshop
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
This house is a combination of a new architectural entity with an existing house, which has been constructed by “Federación del caucho” in a working-class neighborhood.
The house, which has an irregular slab framed with inverted beams and supported on the main walls, can be identified in most of the constructions of the neighborhood. It has a good construction quality. Now, this neighborhood has become from a working-class to a high-valued district.
Image Courtesy © Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Architects: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA (Carlos FERNANDEZ, Jorge ISAIAS, Gabriel LANOSA , Claudio MASLAT)
- Project: HOUSE IN BECCAR
- Location: Estanislao Zeballos 2337, Beccar, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max and Photoshop
- Collaborators: Romina AIRA, Nicolás WALDMAN
- Structural engineer: Pedro GEA
- Area: 350 m2
- Construction Year: 2014
Sunday, October 9th, 2016
Article source: Wingårdhs
Spira is twisted as a spiral to catch the attention of the eye as well as the body; transparent, to turn every side into a front; compact, to be efficient and sparse; meandering, to create expectation.
The performing arts centre Spira in the city of Jönköping is a regional scene for music and theater in the southern part of Sweden. It is a culturally vivid part of the country, but the performing arts have not had a permanent stage so far. Our proposal is a result of a winning competition from 2005 and the house was inaugurated on 11.11.11.
Image Courtesy © Åke E:son Lindman
- Architects: Wingårdhs (Wingårdh Arkitektkontor AB through Gert Wingårdh and Jonas Edblad)
- Project: Spira
- Location: Kulturgatan 3, 553 24 Jönköping, Sweden
- Photography: Åke E:son Lindman, Gert Wingårdh, Ulf Celander, Anders Arvidsson, Kasper Dudzik
- Software used: AutoCad, 3D-Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop
- The team: Ingrid Gunnarsson, Andreas Henriksson, Peter Öhman, Claes Berglöf, Viktoria Wallin, Josefine Kastberg, Foued Hajjam, Therese Ahlström, Aron Davidsson, Anna Palm, Dan Danielsson, Charlotta Rosell, Daniel Frickeus, Fredrik Gullberg, Pål Ericksson, Ola Frödell, Robert Hendberg, Peter Sierts, Helena Toresson, Sara Helder Viktor Alm, Björn Nilsson & Anna Nyborg Lafveskans
- Client: Landstingsfastigheter i Jönköpings län
- Contractor: PEAB
- Gross area: ca 15 000 kvm
- Year of construction: 2009 – 2011
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio MRGB
It’s about a renew of an apartment built in the 80’s, located at Brasília-DF, Brazil. After carefully analyzing the physical structure of the unit could have a clear vision on the real conditions of the apartment.
Narrow rooms due to excess of compartmentation, bad light spaces that caused an enclosure and confined feeling, that describe not an enjoyable place.
Image Courtesy © Estúdio MRGB
- Architects: Estúdio MRGB
- Project: Apartment Gl
- Location: Distrito Federal, Brasília, Brazil
- Software used: Autocad 2012, 3dsmax 2014, Photoshop CS6
- Authors: arch. Igor campos , arch. Hermes romão
- Colaborators: arch. Cássio Oliveira, arch. Camila Glycério, arch. Luiza Campos
- Modeling, Texturing, Illumination and render: Estúdio MRGB
- Most commun mateirals: Wood and concrete
- Size: 60 m2 | 645 sqft
- Year: 2012
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
Article source: Wingårdhs
Long and narrow like a tube, but solid and unmovable like a block of concrete – in between these two extremes stands the extension to the Marl town hall, designed by Bakema and van den Broek in 1958-62. Their ponderous brutalism resounds through the massive walls of the extension, where the trees on the site have been made to leave their imprint. A relief art work signed by artist Lars Bergström. The position behind the main building makes the extension fall in with the pattern of the place. At the same time, its positioning above the glass boxes of the entrance and the café gives the concrete tube a lightness which is underscored by the long cantilever overlooking the lake. The 7×7 metre narrow art gallery is adapted to the purpose of accommodating temporary sculpture exhibitions. Clear incident lighting from large apertures in various directions varies the character of the 85-metre-long room and links it to the sculpture park outside. A new catwalk over the refurbished piazza points the way directly to the new entrance.
Image Courtesy © Wingårdhs
- Architects: Wingårdhs
- Project: Art museum
- Location: Marl, Germany
- Software used: 3D-studio MAX, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Article source: Issa design
To bring nature inside the VertU health bar was at the heart of our ideation, and this, from our first meeting with the client. The space represents different aspects of nature, formally or informally.
Image Courtesy © Adrien William
- Architects: Issa design
- Project: VertU health bar
- Location: 125 St-Viateur street, Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Photography: Adrien William
- Software used: Autocad, Revit and 3Dstudiomax
- Area: 110 m2
- Design period: January to april 2016
- Completion time: May 2016
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
This Luxury Penthouse is located on the top floor of low-rise condominium in Hua Hin, The coastal resort town by the Gulf of Thailand. The apartment is designed as a vacation house for a single family, an escape from the crowded capital city. The client’s brief is for a flexible and open-plan living space in combination with a series of sea-view bedrooms that reflect modern living standards. Ayutt and Associates design (AAd) is trying to create a harmonious meeting point between sky and sea, overlooking the breathtaking infinity beach.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: Hua Hin Penthouse – HHP
- Location: Penthouse, level 8th, Hua Hin condominium, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketch up
- Lighting designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Lead designer: Ayutt Mahasom
- Area: 350 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2016
Friday, September 9th, 2016
Article source: abSketches
We were commissioned to develop renderings to help facilitate design and pre-sales for an event space in York, PA. abSketches also, through renderings, articulated design and architecture for our client. We worked first hand with the client and their in house construction team to develop design intent and direction. With the help of our renderings, Wyndridge Farms was able to reserve events for 2 years out prior to breaking ground.
Image Courtesy © abSketches
- Architects: abSketches
- Project: Wyndridge Farms
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
- Software used: Sketchup, 3DS Max, Vray, Photoshop
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center is located at the prosperous and bustling crossroads of science and technology 2nd Road and Zhang 8th North Road in Xi’an city, Shan’xi province. The total area is about 460,000 square meters.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design (Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Dong Zhenhua)
- Project: Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center
- Location: Xi’an, Shan’xi Province, China
- Software used: CAD, Photoshop CS3 and 3D software
- Furnishings Design: Xiong Can, Ou Xueting, Li Yunyun, Sun Bin
- Construction Drawing: Ye Zenghui, Lin Qing, Hu Peng
- Service: Interior Design, Soft-furnishings Design, Lighting Design, Consultant Service
- Area: 680 square meters
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Bambubuild
The project is the highlight in the ecotourism resort offering charming natural landscape in northern Vietnam. The investor attaches special importance to preservation of environmental landscape, natural ecology of the region and wishes to build a resort which is typical of Vietnamese villages.
Unique architecture of the restaurant is inspired by an image of traditional conical hat closely connected to the beauty of Vietnamese women, simple but no less luxurious.
Image Courtesy © Bambubuild
- Architects: Bambubuild
- Project: Kim Boi Bamboo Restaurant
- Location: Hoa Binh, Vietnam
- Software used: 3dsmax