Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio MRGB
The house ER is situated 70km northwest of Brasília. It dates from 2008, at the time we were contacted to make a beautiful property in the country. The challenge that we accepted in a heartbeat. After eight years we received one unexpected news. We were informed that finally the house will be built. Obviously some modification were needed, but without prejudice to the original conception of the house. They actually contribute significantly to the design.
Image Courtesy © Hermes Romão and Igor Campos
- Architects: Estúdio MRGB
- Project: House ER
- Location: Padre Bernardo, Goiás, Brazil
- Photography: Hermes Romão and Igor Campos
- Software used: Autocad 2012, 3dsmax 2014, Photoshop CS6
- Construction Company: Spasso Engenharia
- Engineer in charge: Márcio Humberto
- Aluminium Framework and wood Framework Company: Talentus esquadrias
- Size: 250 m² | 2690,98 sq. Ft.
- Year: 2015-2016
- Status: Built
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: Chen + Suchart Studio
In the suburban landscape of houses that come and go at a bulldozer’s whim, our project looked at the possibilities of adaptively reusing an otherwise drab and lacking piece of architecture and interior architecture into something that utilized the existing space in a new and more meaningful manner.
Image Courtesy © Chen + Suchart Studio, LLC
- Architects: Chen + Suchart Studio (Szu-Ping Patricia Chen Suchart and Thamarit Suchart)
- Project: 3256 Renovation
- Location: Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA
- Software used: Autocad and 3dsmax
- Construction Company: Verge Design:Build – Joby Dutton
- Construction Area: 4,000 sf or 444.44 sqm livable
- Project Year: 2011 – 2012
Wednesday, July 20th, 2016
Article source: SAOTA
Situated on a cliffside overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Cliff House in Dakar, Senegal was completed in 2011, with SAOTA, the Architects and ARRCC doing the Interior Decor. The house was designed for a Senegalese businessman and his family.
Built on the site of an old World War Two bunker and on the edge of a cliff, Cliff House maximises its commanding position to create a house that is not only dramatic but with the incorporation of historical elements quite magical and mysterious.
Image Courtesy © SAOTA
- Architects: SAOTA (Stefan Antoni, Greg Truen & Juliet Kavishe)
- Project: Cliff House
- Location: Dakar, Senegal
- Software used: 3D Studio Max and Vray
- Interior Design: ARRCC (Mark Rielly & Sarika Jacobs)
- Main Furniture Supplier: OKHA Interiors
- Building Area: 1954m2
- Completion Date: 2011
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: Progetto CMR
A new chapter in the cooperation between Progetto CMR and HP, the world-famous US high-tech firm: after the offices in Rome, the Italian integrated design practice designed the new HQ in Cernusco sul Naviglio (Milan), the “Innovation Centre”.
Located in an existing building, the new HQ count two floors and one basement, for a total area of 3000 sqm. Each floor has its own dedicated function. As the name suggests, it is not a common office building: besides the office area on the first floor and the technical floor on the basement, the ground floor hosts a large expo area (650 sqm), where the visitor is welcomed to a tour among the most innovative HP products, a journey that also describes its mission and values.
Image Courtesy © Progetto CMR
- Architects: Progetto CMR
- Project: HP Innovation Centre
- Location: Cernusco sul Naviglio, Italy
- Software used: Autocad, 3d studio max and Photoshop
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: Deraya designs
The knowledge of the past is the key to our future , it enhance the way we know ourselves , our life , our experiences , a good building is a building that can corporate with all the knowledge states , our sustainable life cycle is aiming for a futuristic development that is raising by the human beings a key to a better life
Image Courtesy © Deraya designs
- Architects: Deraya designs
- Project: Berlin’s Natural Science Museum
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: 3ds max & rhino-grasshopper
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Article source: Agraz Arquitectos
To make a high quality architecture to the theme of housing of small length without a deny to the manager of the business, could work. Because of that, in the cost of the investment scheme, efficiency, administration and institutional financing, special quality is proposed, better materials and purified esthetics.
Image Courtesy © Agraz Arquitectos
- Architects: Agraz Arquitectos
- Project: Agua Blanca (White water)
- Location: Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, Mexico
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3dsmax
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Article source: Design Initiatives
The latest Design Initiatives project is for a new ground-up construction of 2 story single family house with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in charming Mar Vista area of Los Angeles, California.
It has minimal, clean, soft and organically waived surfaces for relaxing and joyful experience what resting at home should be. In the same time the very practical and functional layout will support the young couple with two kids in their everyday routine.
Image Courtesy © Design Initiatives
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: Mar Vista House
- Location: Los Angeles, California, U.S.A
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D MAX with V-Ray, Photoshop
- Credits : Design Initiatives – Vlado Valkof, Ana Veselinova, Constantine Dimitrov, Konstantin Kyosev, Elena Takova; MS Consulting – structural; Perfect Design – MEP & environmental
- Area: 3,220 sq. ft.
- Date: 2016
- Status: Under construction
Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
Article source: NH Village Architects
This project is an extension for KIMONO, a Japanese restaurant located in the center of Hanoi, Viet Nam. The extension is the fifth and sixth floor of the existing restaurant. These additional floors supply private dining rooms for guests.
Image Courtesy © Hiroyuki Oki
- Architects: NH Village Architects + Worklouge 03
- Project: Kimono Restaurant
- Location: 52-54 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki
- Software used: Auto CAD and 3dMax
- Architects in charge: Tran Dai Nghia, Hiroomi Takemori
- Area: 210 m2
- Project year: 2015
Tuesday, June 21st, 2016
Article source: C+S architects
Equilibrium is a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced. A state of physical balance; A calm state of mind; in chemistry: A state in which a process and its reverse are occurring at equal rates so that no overall change is taking place; in economics: a situation in which supply and demand are matched. Equilibrium is that of the ‘house of cards’, of the tightrope walker, of the proportion of a classical column or of a statue, of the sailing boat travelling not upwind or lee.
Image Courtesy © C+S architects
- Architects: C+S architects
- Project: Aequilibrium
- Location: Corderie dell’arsenale, Venice, Italy
- Software used: 3d max with Vray
- Architects and art directors: Carlo cappai, maria alessandra segantini, c+s
- Responsible architects: Matteo benigna, Diego collini
- Collaborators: Matteo cecchi, Mara mior, Diana smiljkovic
- Structural and health and Safety engineering, site supervision:
Alessandro bonaventura, sandro favero, luigi ranzato, f&m ingegneria
Wednesday, June 15th, 2016
Article source: Sonya Lee Architect
A young Manhattan expecting couple approached us, as they began looking for real estate for their growing family. This brought them back to their childhood neighborhood of the historical gardens of Forest Hills, NY, where Fredrick Law Olmstead had masterplanned the leafy modern enclave. This clean modern interior renovation converts a spacious 2 bedroom into a 3 bedroom and a flexible home office. In our early discussions, a small request for a \”phone jack and outlets for a laptop by his bed\” quickly evolved into realizing that our client’s work involved all hours of the day. Creating a dedicated home office became central in organizing the apartment spaces; the office became a buffer between the public open living spaces and the private bedrooms. We provided a teak slat screen to allow for light and filtered views; while a large frameless glass sliding door opens up the space onto the open dining and living room. By the time we completed the renovation, the client decided to permanently work from home.
Image Courtesy © Christa Hamilton Photography
- Architects: Sonya Lee Architect
- Project: Holder Apartment
- Location: Forest Hills, New York, USA
- Photography: Christa Hamilton Photography
- Software used: Autocad and 3dStudio Max
- Client: Young family with 2 children
- Project stats: 1600sf, gut renovation (3bedroom, 2bath)
- Completed: 2015