Archive for the ‘3dS Max’ Category
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Article source: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
Presented project is a refurbrishment of a villa built in the communist times and settled in a picturesque forrest nearby Warsaw. The house was rearranged and expanded several times. In late 90’s an indoor pool was added. The Client, a family 2+2, decided that it’s form and function doesn’t fit their current requirements and decided to refrubrish it one more time.
Image Courtesy © STOPROCENT Architekci
- Architects: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
- Project: House Z
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Software used: Autodesk Autocad, Sketchup Pro, 3D Max + Vray, Adobe
- Client: Private
- Design Team: Przemek Kaczkowski, Magda Morelewska, Krzysztof Melon Mika, Iwona Pawłowska
- Plot Area: 4265,0 M2
- House Area: 438,97 M2
- Project: 2016
Friday, April 15th, 2016
Article source: Taiwan DaE International Design Career
No extravagant decoration,but concise and delicate.Moreover,it emits conventional confidence and charm anywhere. This is the most distinguishing feature of the project for this time. It’s located in geomantic and treasured site of Yichun City and possesses absolute advantage dominantly in geography.It’s close to Xiujiang Garden Residential Area on the west,adjacent to Royal International Mansion on the east,facing the Huacheng Wetland Park on the south.
Image Courtesy © Taiwan DaE International Design Career
Saturday, April 9th, 2016
Article source: Fraser Brown MacKenna Architects
Fraser Brown MacKenna Architects designed a classroom suite for Carshalton Boys Sports College in South London. The building is clad in perforated and solid Cor-ten panels and utilised off-site manufacture to meet programme, budget, and sustainability requirements.
Image Courtesy © Tim Crocker
- Architects: Fraser Brown MacKenna Architects
- Project: Carshalton Boys Sports College
- Location: London Borough of Sutton, England
- Photography: Tim Crocker
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, 3D Studio Max
- Client: Carshalton Boys Sports College
- M&E/ Sustainabilty Engineer: XCO2
- Planning Consultant: ADN Planning
- Cost Consultant: Burnley Wilson Fish
- Main Contractor: Charter Construction PLC
- Arboricultural consultant: Clive Fowler Associates
- Area: 775sqm
- Year: 2013
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Proestos DESIGN
The residence is located in the northern suburbs of Athens, in three floors within an extensive and varied than 3000m² plot vegetation. The customer wanted to upgrade the exterior sides of the existing building and inside the main living rooms, and expressed the need to add new autonomous residence that balance building factor.
Decommissioning of the pergola entry and replace with metal frame in shape covered with wooden planks to emphasize the importance of the main entrance, Image Courtesy © Proestos DESIGN
- Architects: Proestos DESIGN
- Project: Residence renovation and addition of a new building
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds max
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: V.Oid Architecture
This new facility will supply the largest wind screen ever produced for a passenger car in the history of the automobile.
Over 1 hectare of industrial space and offices have been used to accommodate the installations. Located in Lima’scenter industrial area, the project negotiates a neutral façade with apristine interior space.
Image Courtesy © Juan Solano/ NicolasVillaume
- Architects: V.Oid Architecture
- Project: AGP eGlass Factory & Offices
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Photography: Juan Solano/ NicolasVillaume
- Project Manager: Silvana Mendoza – Project Architect: Alejandro Alarcón
- StructuralEngineer: Higashi Ingenieros
- MEP Engineer: Roberto Arias – Luis Segovia
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Aceros y Concreto
- ConstructionSupervision: SCHT – Eduardo Vidaurre
- Team Falcon Construction: Luiz Stella, Andrés Sarmiento, Luiz Henrique, Alexandre Galinari, Jaque line Camizan, LyzetPrincipe, Eena Mendoza, Adán Bocanegra, Lucía Cortes, Luis Corilla, Lorenzo Bouroncle, Nathaly Arrambide
- Client and Owner: AGPeGlass
- Size / Constructionarea: 10,000m2
- Completion date: December 2015
- Cost: $6.5M
- Software used: Autocad, 3DMAX, Revit
Friday, February 26th, 2016
Article source: BKA-BahadırKulArchitects
Landmark of the city Kayseri Wonderland Project consists of many different facilities. One of them is the Water Ski Park having 33.000 square meters site area and a 3.000 square meters island in the artificial lake.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif / BKA-Bahadır Kul Architects
- Architects: BKA-BahadırKulArchitects
- Project: Water Ski Park
- Location: Kayseri, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif / BKA-Bahadır Kul Architects
- Client: Greater Municipality of Kayseri
- Site Area: 100.000 m2\
- Total Floor Area: 2.300 m2
- Construction Period: 2011/2013
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max, photshop, sketch up
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: LODESIGNER
Project of street food pavilion Food BOX was designed by Elena Ostapova to contest [BERLIN] Gourmet Street Food, agencies Architectural KompetitionConcoursd’Architecture in 2015.
The prototype of concept served as a cardboard box. Verge box are transformed.
Image Courtesy © LODESIGNER
- Architects: LODESIGNER
- Project: Street food pavilion Food BOX
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Architect And Designer: Elena Ostapova
- Software used: Auto Cad, Vray, 3D Max
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: Hi-Tech CADD Services
To integrate mix used development consisting of residence, office, mall, and hotel above an existing rail yard.
A rail yard and mixed use building were integrated into a single facility, and detailed 3D models for complete visualization and approvals were developed.
Image Courtesy © Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Architects: Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Project: Design a Series of Residential and Commercial Buildings Over an Existing Rail Yard Using Architectural Services
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Software used: AutoCAD, Revit & 3ds Max (more…)
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: LKMK architects
This project involved the renovation of a three-story maisonette with a a garden and a pool in the southern suburbs of Athens. The new owner wished to redesign the interior spaces in order to create an aesthetic of architectural clarity and succinctness. The main decorative colour is white, producing not only luminosity, but also creating a relaxing atmosphere. All pieces of furniture were designed in order to satisfy the owner’s modern lifestyle, producing a comfortable and functional living space.
Image Courtesy © LKMK architects
- Architects: LKMK architects
- Project: Private Residence
- Location: Glyfada, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, 3dark max, corona render
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Article source: Kadawittfeldarchitektur
New build of a modern energy efficiency centre on the campus of Hochschule Niederrhein in Mönchengladbach| ADDED VALUE The low-resource energy generation system is displayed on the outside of the sculptural facade made of photovoltaic elements, thus giving the building an unmistakable character.
Image Courtesy © Andreas Horsky
- Architects: Kadawittfeldarchitektur
- Project: NEW-BLAUHAUS
- Location: MÖNCHENGLADBACH, GERMANY
- Photography: Andreas Horsky
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray
- Client: NEW mobil & aktiv Mönchengladbach GmbH
- General contractor: A.Frauenrath BauConcept GmbH
- Project team: Julia Wehmeyer, Jochen Hansen, Marie Krebs (student assistant), Sergej Griniak (student assistant)
- Consultants: Daniel Trappen, Paloma Perez-Horsky, Raimonda Guoby te (interior design), Andreas Horsky (visualisation), Andrea Blaschke (modelling)
- Project team competition phase: Kerstin Tulke, Angie Müller, Pawel Pietkun, Bade Kurdakul
- Landscape architecture: greenbox Landschaftsarchitek ten, Cologne Structural engineering / Building physics / Fire engineering Kempen Krause Ingenieure, Aachen
- Occupant: Hochschule Niederrhein and NEW (more…)