Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Article source: CCM2 architectes + Onico Architecture
Located in the center of the town Stoneham, surrounded by a mountainous and wooden environment, the new pavilion of the elementary school of Stoneham-Tewkesbury is built near the existing one. The new school can accommodate an extra of 240 students in order to fill the growing needs of the municipality. The Municipality’s expansion is caused by the arrival of young families in the new residential developments. The pavilion regroups fourteen classrooms, a library, a gymnasium, a computer laboratory, a daycare and all the services related to maximize the development and the global learning of the children.
Image Courtesy © Stéphane Groleau
- Architects: CCM2 architectes + Onico Architecture
- Project: HARFANG-DES-NEIGES PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Location: Stoneham, Québec, Canada
- Photography: Stéphane Groleau + Dave Tremblay
- Software used: FormZ and AutoCad
- Completion: 2013
- Client: Commission scolaire des Premières-Seigneuries
- Structural / Civil: WSP Group
- Mechanical /Electrical: Genecor inc.
- Contractor: Constructions Béland-Lapointe inc.
- Project Area: 30 730 pi2 | 12 855 m2
- Budget: 6,5 M$ | CAN
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Burobill
Architecture and music share a mathematical principle : the golden section.This principle is used to arrange and order the existing house as a spine running through it.The music room was designed and constructed from scratch using the golden section as a tool to design the facades, the plan, the height of the ceiling, the section of the beams etcetera…All elements of the music chamber are generated by the same principle.
Image Courtesy © Nick Van Goubergen
- Architects: Burobill
- Project: Section
- Location: Hoogstraten, Belgium
- Photography: Nick Van Goubergen
- Year of completion: 2012
- Software used: Sketchup, Autocad, Vectorworks
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Article source: Arch Js
Introducing itself to the local market in the early 90’s, Nino has developed a reputation for its sleek and funky interiors. Arch JS was provided the task of re branding and redesigning Nino’s future branches to meet the contemporary market today.
Image Courtesy © Nelson Garrido
- Architects: Arch Js
- Project: NINO Restaurant
- Location: Arabella food court, Al Bidaa area, KUWAIT
- Photography: Nelson Garrido
- Software used: AutoCAD & 3ds Max
- Construction year: 2014
- Built area: 480m2
- Collaborators: Contractors – International Interiors contracting co.
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
The Calgary CMA is home to the second most corporate head offices in Canada among the country’s 800 largest corporations.Many employees are outside feels the need to use the computer.In a quiet environment outside the company must work (sending mail, prepare presentations, video conference etc).In case you can not reach the company immediately tries to deal with this in the corner cafe.Short-term is difficult to find a quiet environment.Come to work in this situation you can take care of business in the WORKING CLOUD single mini office.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: CALGARY WORKING CLOUD
- Location: Canada
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Vray, Photoshop
Friday, May 1st, 2015
Article source: Lab32 architecten
This villa in the Dutch village of Haelen was built for a couple with a child. It resides on the grounds of an out-dated ninety sixties bungalow. The villa anticipates the family’s love for outdoor living. The box shaped part of the villa seems to float above the sloping landscape. On both sides, it is fitted with windows that offer a panoramic view. The windows optimise the relationship between the in- and outdoor environment. They make both worlds transparent. The low-lying terrace is situated at the rear side of the villa and holds a swimming pool and koi pond. The terrace runs into the covered terrace. Both terraces strengthen the relationship between the in- and outdoor living space. The interior was designed in harmony with the villa. It perfectly fits the minimalist aesthetics the clients aspire. The austere and pure design was combined with warm materials. We designed everything and left nothing to chance. Because of this, we can truly say that the villa is like a tailor-made suit that offers optimal comfortable living.
Image Courtesy © Lab32 architecten
- Architects: Lab32 architecten
- Project: Contemporary Bungalow
- Location: Haelen, Netherlands
- Software used: Autocad, Autodesk
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Article source: Murman arkitekter ab
This is a Sauna and relax building in Saltsjöbaden just outside Stockholm.
Saltsjöbaden community was founded in the 1890’s with the goal of creating a society close to nature following the example of central European spas, but near the nature and the sea with the possibility of boat and outdoor activities.
The villas built there was relatively large to fit the growing group of people with a good economy around the turn of the century.
Image Courtesy © Åke E-son Lindman
- Architects: Murman arkitekter ab, Hans Murman och Ulla Alberts, Frida Gustafsson
- Project: Sauna Saltsjöbaden
- Location: Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
- Photography: Åke E-son Lindman, Hans Murman
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Building complete: 2011
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015
Article source: BUROBILL & ZAmpone architectuur
This Child Day Care Center will house 68 children in the center of Brussels. There is limited space available in this building block that also hosts 3 schools, a music academy, after-school care & many more organizations to guide children from the day they enter into Day Care till the day leave school at the age of 18. This project is situated on the first floor of an existing building block. In order to get on this floor there is a concrete path to guide children and parents to the entrance. The same vocabulary of concrete curves is repeated in the terrace on the second floor that serves as external playground for the 68 children of the Day Care Center. In order to limit the weight of the concrete construction a system of modulation of supporting beams of the concrete terrace was designed. This project has been awarded the price of sustainable exemplary building project of the city of Brussels – year 2013 because it is designed to be a very low energy consuming renovation/extension of an existing building.
Image Courtesy © Filip Dujardin
- Architects: BUROBILL & ZAmpone architectuur
- Project: CHILD DAY CARE CENTRE
- Location: 1000 Brussel, Nieuwland 194, Belgium
- Photography: Filip Dujardin
- Software used: Sketch up & Autocad
- Client: vzw Kinderdagverblijf Lutgardisschool Elsene
- Design / execution: 2013 / 2015
- Floor area surface 1407 m²
- Budget: € 2.003.226 excl. VAT and fees
- Artwork: Benoît van Innis
- Contractor: Ibo nv , Heffen
- Structural engineer: Util bvba , Schaarbeek
- Technical engineer: Arcade & Beco , Kontich
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Juan Carlos Doblado
The house is on a small and irregular lot overlooking the bay of Lima. The limited space -105 m2- poses a vertical development program which is distributed in four levels: 1st service, 2nd social area, 3rd master bedroom, 4th bedroom sons and roof.
Image Courtesy © Elsa Ramírez
- Architects: Juan Carlos Doblado
- Project: VERTICAL HOUSE
- Location: Malecón Pedro de Osma, Barranco, Lima, Perú
- Photography: Elsa Ramírez
- Software used: Autocad
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
Completed in 2015, our latest project – BSG Sales Gallery, another great team work by our architecture team x interior design team, Nestled along the hustle bustle street of Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, formerly known as Northam Road. A very different kind of its uniqueness outstanding very much among all it catches one’s first glimpse! A not-so-an-ordinary sales gallery.
Image Courtesy © Teh Weng Jen
- Architects: Eowon Designs Sdn Bhd
- Project: BSG Sales Gallery Penang Malaysia
- Location: BSG Sales Gallery, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang, Malaysia
- Photography: Teh Weng Jen
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, 3D Studio Max
- Submitting Architect: Hock Tan architect
- Client: Nuwata Sdn. Bhd.
- Interior Design: Eowon Designs Sdn. Bhd.
- Material list for BSG Sales Gallery:
- External wall- 12mm calcium silicate board (Hilux)
- Roof- 0.48mm TCT kip lok metal deck (Bluescop)
- curtain wall- 0.83mm laminated glass panel
- Floor- black polished cementitious floor
- Facade panel- composite timber
- Timber deck- composite timber
- Main structure – Steel
- Wall=- light weight block
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Article source: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes
The side that we have taken in the urban implantation as well as in the architectural expression consists in an large quadrangle around an atrium-patio. The ambivalent need to create a program preserving the confidentiality of the companies and in the same time providing a good façade isolation leads to a sort of a « fortified » architecture which is being quite the opposite of the desired convivial working space.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes, Anne-Françoise Jumeau + Emmanuelle Marin + David Trottin
- Project: BIOPOLE,biotech business incubator
- Location: Rennes, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Project manager: Julie-Laure Anthonioz, Claire Gaudin et Stéphane Raza
- Site supervision : Antoine Roy ( mi+ro )
- BET TCE, HQE: Egis Centre Ouest, agence Rennes
- BET acoustique: Peutz et Associés (more…)