Archive for the ‘Autocad’ Category
Friday, February 14th, 2014
Article source: EFFEKT
By introducing the ‘Skate+Park’ concept, EFFEKT has created a new type of multi-functional and recreational urban park area that bridges user groups of diverse interests and age.
In the spring of 2013, Lemvig Municipality faced a group of citizens eager to transform an empty industrial lot on the city’s harbour front into an area of leisure and recreation. In order to meet the demands of the local population, EFFEKT worked closely with representatives from different user groups to develop a new type of urban space. The result of this collaboration was an integrated skatepark + urban park that offered a range of programmatic features and recreational opportunities. Set in beautiful surroundings, the park has created a new social space in Lemvig, attracting skaters and families from the entire region.
Image Courtesy © EFFEKT
- Architects: EFFEKT
- Project: SkatePark
- Location: Lemvig, Denmark
- Software used: Rhino, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Client: Lemvig Municipality, Realdania, Lokale og Anlægsfonden
- Consultant: Glifberg + Lykke
- General Contractor: Søren V. Jensen, Skatepark Contractor: Beaver Concrete
- Area: 2.200 m2
- Year: 2013
- Team: Sinus Lynge, Tue Hesselberg Foged, Mikkel Bøgh, Matias Labarca Clausen, Tina Lund Højgaard, Nick Green, Marco-Antonio Ravini, Eyüp Şevki Fırıncı, Evgeny Markachev, Yulia Kozlova, Karen von Bonsdorff, Paulina Skrzypczyńska, Azra Mehmedbasic, Jakub Mateusz Wlodarczyk, Monika Muszyńska, Zuzana Retterova.
- Status: Inaugurated in 2013
- Budget: 1.600.000 DKK
- Fee: 250.000 DKK
Thursday, February 13th, 2014
Article source: Sustainable.TO Architecture
Designed in response to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts in New York, Resilient House creates a dwelling that is both sustainable and resilient in the broadest sense. Socially, it is low cost. Culturally, it accommodates a contemporary lifestyle and aesthetic. Ecologically, it uses minimal resources to build and to operate. This is accomplished through simple, sensitive, and creative design.
Image Courtesy © Sustainable.TO Architecture
- Architects: Sustainable.TO Architecture (Paul Dowsett, Principal Architect)
- Project: New York Resilient House
- Location: New York, USA
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, VRay and Photoshop.
- Date: 2013 (proposed construction in 2014)
Wednesday, February 12th, 2014
Article source: Agraz Arquitectos
Where there was once decomposed organic matter, now there is art, sports and leisure. It is the conversion of a sewage treatment plant into a multidisciplinary center.
After being built nearly two decades ago in Tlajomulco de Zuñiga, this place never really worked and saw its contents come into a rapid estate of decomposition. Years later, local authorities called for new meanings for the place, making it a great challenge.
Image Courtesy © Mito Covarrubias
- Architects: Agraz Arquitectos
- Project: La Planta
- Location: Jalisco, México
- Photography: Mito Covarrubias
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup and 3dMax
- Awards: Honourable Mention at the VII Biennal of Jalisco Architecture 2013
- Cliente: Tlajomulco de Zuñiga City Government, Enrique Alfaro Ramírez, Alberto Uribe Camacho, Ismael del Toro Castro
- Project: 2011
- Completion: 2013
- Author: Agraz Arquitectos S.C., Ricardo Agraz
- Collaborators: Erick Martínez, Miguel Sánchez, Juan Antonio Jaime, Brenda Barron, Blanca Moreno, Gabriela Villarreal, Javier Gutiérrez, Gabriel Gómez, Humberto Dueñas, Marc Fernández, Fernanda Palma, Israel Picos, Javier H. Aguirre, Leticia Macias.
- Construction: Tlajomulco Public Works Office, Hugo Luna Vázquez – Strategic Project Coordinator, David Miguel Zamora Bueno – Minister of Public Works , Public bidding, Gama Constructores y Asociados S.A. de C.V. – Francisco Javier Peregrina Barajas.
- Art Direction: Francisco Morales Dufour, Adrián Guerrero
- Site area: 32 990 m2
- Construction area: 1375 m2
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: andrea dragoni architetto
The enlargement of the Gubbio cemetery is the result of studies of a new model of public building. On the one hand, it has developed the latest phase of growth of the monumental cemetery in Gubbio, one of Italy’s most important medieval cities. On the other hand, it intends to redefine its meaning and centrality within the structure of the city.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Chemollo_ORCH
- Architects: andrea dragoni architetto (Andrea Dragoni, with Francesco Pes)
- Project: Extension of Gubbio Cemetery
- Location: Italy
- Photography: Alessandra Chemollo_ORCH
- Software used: Autocad.
- Discipline: Architecture –Site specific artwork
- Program: Cemetery
- Construction year: 2011
- Gross External Area: 4035 mq
- Collaborators: Andrea Moscetti Castellani, Giorgio Bettelli, Michela Donini, Raul Cambiotti, Antonio Ragnacci, Cristian Cretaro, Matteo Scoccia
- Client: Comune di Gubbio
- Artists: Sauro Cardinali, Nicola Renzi
- Structural design: Giuseppe Artegiani, Marco Bacchi
- Plants Design: Italprogetti (Moreno Dorillo, Elvisio Regni)
- Safety coordination: Claudio Pannacci
- Director of works: Francesco Pes, Paolo Bottegoni
- Maquette: Giuseppe Fioroni
- Surface area: 4035 mq
- Construction area: 1800 mq
- Overall volume: 6000 mc
- Design: 2004-2005
- Execution: 2005-2011
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
“Zodchestvo” House is created within the frames of CIS Young Architects Contest “Local Utopia in the Global Dystopia” Festival “Zodchestvo 2010”.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Yunakov architects
Located in the lower part of the Kiev city in Ukraine.
This place was created as a multizone space. As a platform for creative events practically in every sphere: photo studio, intellectual entertainments , workshops , lectures, concerts , trendsetter’s debates .
Image Courtesy © Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Architects: Yunakov architects
- Project: Notting Hill
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Photography: Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Max.
- Design Team: Yunakov Ivan, Kornienko Olga, Karpov Andrey.
- Area: 170 sqm
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Article source: visiondivision
Stockholm’s many islands has created a beautiful city to live in but it has also created barriers between the inner city and the suburbs. Large scale bridges connects many of these places to each other, often built with the car in mind.
Tranebergsbron is one of the most beautiful bridges in Stockholm and connects the city island Kungsholmen with the western suburbs. It was completed in 1934, at that time having the world’s largest bridge vaults in concrete.
Image Courtesy © VISIONDIVISION
- Architects: VISIONDIVISION
- Project: Under the Bridge
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Software used: Autocad and Photoshop
Sunday, February 2nd, 2014
Article source: CUAC Arquitectura
During the visit to the project place, we realised that the idea of transforming Dubied’ goes hand in hand with acting in line with the production methods of Couvet landscape. Interwoven landscapes To this end, we decided to link natural production processes with other cultural building processes. On arrival at the place, we decided to take pictures of whatever could show any evidence of those processes and, finally, a possible project arose after every picture.
Image Courtesy © CUAC Arquitectura
- Architects: CUAC Arquitectura
- Project: Wood de Travers
- Location: COUVET, Switzerland
- Software used: Autocad, 3dstudio and Photoshop
- COLABORATORS: Álvaro Tejada Tenorio, María Martín Rodríguez, Álvaro Rodríguez Sainz de rozas, Yu Bruno Masuda Rodríguez, Claire de Nutte, Serena Vianello, María de Lara Ruiz, Cristóbal Adrián García Almeida, Álvaro Castellano Pulido.
Sunday, February 2nd, 2014
Article source: Robert Maschke Architects
C-House is one of three urban villas comprising the Residences of King’s Hill, a unique residential development located on Cleveland’s near west side. Despite being situated within the urban context of the Detroit Shoreway neighborhood, this “virgin” site provides an idyllic enclave within a park-like setting, adjacent to the site’s eastern and southern boundaries. Uninterrupted views of Lake Erie, Cleveland’s downtown and industrial flats, as well as the site’s proximity to a busy vehicular thoroughfare reconnect the site to its urban environment.
Image Courtesy © Eric Hanson, Hanson Photographic
- Architects: Robert Maschke Architects
- Project: C-house
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Photography: Eric Hanson, Hanson Photographic
- Software used: AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Client Name: Xiao Yan
- Size: 3,761sf
- Construction Cost: Withheld at owner’s request
- Year of completion: 2008
- Project Team: Robert Maschke, FAIA, Marc Manack, AIA, Charlie Able, Charles Chambers, Matt Lindsay, Katarina Striezova, Kurt Weaver, AIA
- Structural Engineer: I.A. Lewin, P.E. and Associates
- Landscape Architect and Civil Engineer: Environmental Design Group
- MEP Engineer: Denk Associates, Inc.
Sunday, February 2nd, 2014
Article source: Pu Miao Architecture
With modern buildings increasingly being designed as one large and centralized mass, this design revisited the decentralized model. Catering for senior residents living in the apartments around the park, the community center has a porous exterior appearance which resembles a forest that attracts people to enter.
Middle part of south elevation, Image Courtesy © Pu Miao Architecture
- Architects: Pu Miao Architecture
- Project: Kangju Community Center
- Location: Kunshan, China
- Software used: Autocad 2005.
- Project Period: 2005-2006
- Client: Kunshan City Construction, Investment and Development Co., Ltd.
- Landscape: Zhuang Wei (Shanghai Landscape Architecture Design Institute, same below)
- Structure: Xu Man
- Plumbing: Li Wen
- Electrical Engineering: Zhou Leyan