Archive for the ‘Autodesk’ Category
Thursday, August 9th, 2012
Article source: Coates Design
The Bainbridge Island Museum of Art is not only the anchor tenant of the Island Gateway development, but it will soon become the cultural center of its community. Situated on a prominent corner of Bainbridge Island, Washington this building will provide an inspiring creative experience for residents and visitors alike with its collection of artworks from the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. The Bainbridge Island Museum of Art will also feature special travelling exhibits from all over the world.
- Architects: Coates Design Architects
- Project: Bainbridge Island Art Museum
- Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
- Software used: Revit for design documentation
Tuesday, August 7th, 2012
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
In one of the most elegant corners Polanco, Champs Elysees and Schiller, a residential building which takes up the test of luxury and lets residents enjoy a quality of life today difficult to find in Mexico City.
Residencial Campos Eliseos 104
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Residencial Campos Elíseos 104
- Location: Champs Elysees, Colonia Polanco. Mexico
- Architecture and Interior Design: Charles Pascal and Gerard Pascal / Pascal Arquitectos
- Developer: Cittark, Isaac Chayo
- Construction: Pascal Arquitectos
- Date: 2006 – 2007
- Software used: Autocad 2000
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: Leo A Daly
SAC Federal Credit Union, Nebraska’s largest credit union, selected international architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY to provide design and engineering services for its new corporate headquarters campus in Papillion, Neb. LEO A DALY also provided site selection, programming and master planning services for the project over the past year.
SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Architects: Leo A Daly
- Project: SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Location: Papillion, Nebraska
- Software used: All architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings were produced in Autodesk Revit. Civil engineering documents were done in AutoCAD Civil 3D. 3Dimensional design models were a combination of Google Sketchup 8 and 3Ds Max 2012.
Tuesday, July 31st, 2012
Article source: Maxthreads Architectural Design and Planning
The vision responds to the extending aim of positioning Taiwan in general, and Tainan city in particular, as a major historical based tourism destination, contributing Taiwan’s economic diversification from its current infrastructure lead planning system.
Urban Park - Arial view
- Architects: Maxthreads Architectural Design and Planning
- Project: Eco-Transitional Urbanism
- Location: Taiwan, China
- Prize: Second Prize
- Project Team:Max Yang, David Millar, SamyaKako
- Proposal For: International Urban Design Competition – Urban Redevelopment Project at Tainan Main Station Area, Taiwan
- Competition Organisers: Bureau of Development Tainan City Government,Taiwan (R.O.C.)& INTA(International Urban Development Association).
- Software used: Rhino, 3ds Max, Adobe package
Saturday, July 28th, 2012
Article source: Philippe GAZEAU Architecte
The BH2 programme is located at the north-east end of the ZAC mixed development zone, in the “Bois Habité” area. It is bounded by the Rue Claude Bernard to the east, and by the Boulevard de Cleunay to the north.
The immediate vicinity:
To the south of the programme there is a recent housing estate made up of small collective housing units of between R+1 and R+3. There is a difference of about one metre between the levels of the existing housing estate and the land.
To the west of the land, the existing sports ground is being kept, and included in the public parkland bordering the operation, and linked to it by footpaths.
Image Courtesy Stephane Chalmeau
- Architects: Philippe GAZEAU Architecte
- Project: 76 Housings in la Courrouze, Rennes
- Location: La Courrouze, Rennes, France
- Engineer: COTEC
- Economist: CDLP Rennes
- Bureau de contrôle : DEKRA
- Coordonnateur SPS : Qualiconsult sécurité
- Software used: AutoCAD
Friday, July 27th, 2012
Article source: EMS Arquitectura
This is the first of 3 buildings projected for the “CARIÑO” institutional program, driven by social manager of Santiago de Cali and the Ministry of Education. It is located in the district 21, east of the city, adjacent to the Cauca River dam, on a lot that for years had been used by the community as a park, but legally would be destined for the construction of an educational institution. The development of the project would generate a new form of living space whereas their new occupants would be children between 2 and 5 years.
Image Courtesy EMS Arquitectura
- Architects: EMS Arquitectura
- Project: Centro de Atención Integral a la Niño, Cariño El Remanso
- Location: Colombia
- Software used: AutoCAD 2010, 3Dmax, V-Ray
Thursday, July 26th, 2012
Article source: VLK Architects
iProspect is a leading, global digital marketing agency. The existing iProspect office was located in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards, and respect for that heritage was implemented into their new office space, situated in Fort Worth’s Cultural District. The design intertwines the familiar, historical elements of Fort Worth with the modern, high-tech industry that iProspect serves. The new space, previously a metal fabrication warehouse built in the 1950s, had plenty of existing character including concrete columns with graffiti and a few masonry partitions, which were incorporated into the design.
View looking in Commons area with Kitchen in background
- Architects: VLK Architects
- Project: iProspect – Fort Worth
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Software used: AutoCAD 2012, SketchUp Version 8 and the Kerkythea Rendering Program
Thursday, July 26th, 2012
Article source: AREA
On a narrow lot with a mildly sloping incline in the northern Athenian suburb of Krioneri, the Cascading U House positions two independent dwellings one on top of the other, for the owners and their daughter.
Image Courtesy Yorgis Yerolymbos
- Architects: AREA, Architecture Research Athens
Styliani Daouti, Giorgos Mitroulias, Michaeljohn Raftopoulos
- Project: Cascading U Two-Family Residence in Krioneri
- Location: Krioneri, Athens
- Structural Engineer: Kostas Thanos
- Mechanical Engineer: Jenny Triantafyllopoulou
- Photography: Yorgis Yerolymbos
- Plot Surface Area: 430sqm
- Built Area: 300sqm
- Design Phase: 2008-2009
- Construction Phase: 2009-2012
- Software used: Autocad 2011
Saturday, July 21st, 2012
Article source: Roberto Ercilla
The solution proposed for the Art Centre is basically articulated around a dialogue between the old convent and the new building. A building-corridor winds next to the old building and goes over it to end up inside the cloister. It is conceived to be an icon, with an image that is formal and categorical yet simple and recognizable, which contrasts the former convent. Each building has an independent interpretation and they confront each other without establishing formal competition.
Krea Arts Centre
- Architects: Roberto Ercilla & Miguel Angel Campo
- Project: Krea Arts Centre
- Location: Polygon Betoño, Vitoria, Spain
- Client: Caja Vital Kutxa
- Technical Architects: Richard gouge & Rafael de la Hoz
- Construction Company: Construcciones Amenabar
- Surface: 9,899 m²
- Budget: € 13,000,000
- Software used: AutoCAD and Rhino