Archive for the ‘Autodesk’ Category
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
This house is a combination of a new architectural entity with an existing house, which has been constructed by “Federación del caucho” in a working-class neighborhood.
The house, which has an irregular slab framed with inverted beams and supported on the main walls, can be identified in most of the constructions of the neighborhood. It has a good construction quality. Now, this neighborhood has become from a working-class to a high-valued district.
Image Courtesy © Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Architects: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA (Carlos FERNANDEZ, Jorge ISAIAS, Gabriel LANOSA , Claudio MASLAT)
- Project: HOUSE IN BECCAR
- Location: Estanislao Zeballos 2337, Beccar, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max and Photoshop
- Collaborators: Romina AIRA, Nicolás WALDMAN
- Structural engineer: Pedro GEA
- Area: 350 m2
- Construction Year: 2014
Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Article source: El Equipo Creativo
At the recent annual Restaurant & Bar Design Awards held in London, El Equipo Creativo was awarded two Restaurant & Bar Design Awards for their design of the Blue Wave bar (currently OneOcean Bar) in Barcelona.
The Award ceremony started positively for El Equipo Creativo when the Blue Wave bar design received the ´Best Europe Bar´ design award and ended on an even better note with the team being called back on stage to collect the most coveted international bar design award: ‘Best Overall Bar´.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: El Equipo Creativo
- Project: Blue Wave bar
- Location: Moll de la Barceloneta 1, Barcelona
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Client: OneOcean Port Vell, Salamanca Group
- Studio: El Equipo Creativo_ Oliver Franz Schmidt + Natali Canas del Pozo + Lucas Echeveste Lacy
- Project: Team Néstor Veloso, Anna Martínez Salom, Cristòfol Tauler, Savina Radeva, Cristina Huguet, Anna Serra
- Size: 198m2
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: POLY STUDIO
This project involved the re-configuration and extension of an Edwardian weatherboard house in the Melbourne suburb of Balaclava to provide for the evolving needs of a young family.
Image Courtesy © Tatjana Plitt
- Architects: POLY STUDIO
- Project: The Corner House
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Photography: Tatjana Plitt
- Software used: Rhino and Autocad
- Builder: Markus Builders Pty Ltd
- Site area: 420 m2
- GFA: 240m2
- Year: 2016
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Manuttone
In the center of Prague \”Koneser\” and revitalized the Warsaw Vodka Factory has a new office \”Stowarzyszenie Monopol Warszawski\”. In the heart of Old Prague in Warsaw, in the former Mint, a project combining tradition, history and art. For the design of reconstruction and interior design corresponds studio Manuttone Barbara Kowzan.
Image Courtesy © Marcin Grabowiecki
- Architects: Manuttone
- Project: Monopol Warszawski Association
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Photography: Marcin Grabowiecki
- Software used: AutoCad, sketchup, photoshop, powerpoint
- Client: Monopol Warszawski Association
- Interior Architect: Barbara Kowzan
- Total floor area: 150 m2
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Uchida Takahisa Architect Design Office
The site is located on the soft ground near the lower basin of the big river. The client of this house decided to build one-storied house because the site area is wide enough, but it was necessary to reduce the foundation area because of the construction budget. So I arranged closets in the outer periphery, and attached them by the cantilevering structure.
Image Courtesy © Uchida Takahisa Architect Design Office
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Ministry of Design
Client’s Design Brief
“The inspiration behind COO is the emergence of millennial travellers who are willing to take the road less travelled. To them, travelling is no longer a leisure pursuit alone, but an opportunity to gain local insights and garner authentic experiences. We want COO to be a home-grown brand with a regional reach and grounded with Asian sensibilities….” says Silas Lee, Founder of COO.
Image Courtesy © Edward Hendricks (CI&A Photography)
- Architects: Ministry of Design (Colin Seah, Patricia Segado, Richard Herman, Norberto Olegario, Rais Rahman, Sandra Goh, Angie Ng, Madeline Lim, Anna Langier)
- Project: COO: Singapore’s first Sociatel
- Location: 259 Outram Rd, Singapore 169056
- Photography: Edward Hendricks (CI&A Photography)
- Software used: Sketches, Sketch up, Auto cad and Photoshop
- Client / Owner: Flying Potato Group Pte. Ltd.
- Main Contractor: Alric
- Land area: 188 sqm
- Built in GFA: Total GFA: 752 sqm
Friday, October 21st, 2016
Article source: João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto Lda.
The Arquipélago – Contemporary Arts Centre seeks to unite the different scales and times of its parts.
It is a transdisciplinary project whose mission is to disseminate, create and produce emerging culture: a space of exchange and interface for people, knowledge and events.
Image Courtesy © José Campos
- Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados, Lda. and João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto Lda.
- Project: Arquipélago – Contemporary Arts Centre
- Location: Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores, Portugal
- Photography: José Campos
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: Regional Directorate of Culture (DRaC) of the Regional Government of the Azores
- Authors: Francisco Vieira de Campos, Cristina Guedes, João Mendes Ribeiro
- Project Managers: Adalgisa Lopes, Jorge Teixeira Dias, Inês Mesquita, Filipe Catarino
- Project Team (Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados, Lda.): Cristina Maximino, João Pontes, Luís Campos, Ana Leite Fernandes, Mariana Sendas, Pedro Costa, Inês Ferreira, João Fernandes
- Project Team (João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto, Lda.): Catarina Fortuna, Ana Cerqueira, Ana Rita Martins, António Ferreira da Silva, Cláudia Santos, Joana Figueiredo, João Branco
- Structural Engineer: Hipólito Sousa, Jerónimo Botelho, Pedro Pinto (SOPSEC,SA)
- Hydraulic Installations: Diogo Leite, Filipe Freitas, Jorge Rocha (SOPSEC,SA)
- Electrical Installations: Raul Serafim, Hélder Ferreira (Raul Serafim & Associados, Lda)
- Constructor: Consórcio Somague, Marques S.A. e Tecnovia
- Supervising: Pedro Câmara (Eng. Tavares Vieira, Lda.)
- Area: 12.914 m² (9.736 m² buildings + 3.178 m² exterior arrangement)
- Project: 2007-2010
- Construction: 2011- 2014
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Article source: The Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO)
The project is located in Kleivan, north of the Polar Circle, in an archipelago formed by an 1100 m high wall of mountains and cliffs that stretches 250 kms. into the North Sea.
The Bands from the south SMALL, Image Courtesy © The Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO)
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016
Article source: nARCHITECTS
nARCHITECTS has won the 1st prize (Concept Design) in the 2016 International Young Architects Design Competition for the 110,000m2 Shanghai Library East Hall. The competition, which generated over 200 entries, was held by Shanghai Pudong New Area People’s Government, aimed at enhancing Shanghai’s unique cultural influence and promoting qualities of public lives. The library proposal entitled “Library as Home” envisions a library that feels like a large house for all, with a rich variety of environments that Shanghai’s citizens could appropriate as their own. As such, our design is inspired by the intimate connections between people, media and nature in libraries of the ancient world.
Image Courtesy © Sonaar
- Architects: nARCHITECTS
- Project: The Shanghai Library East Hall
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Rendering: Sonaar
- Software used: Rhino and AutoCad
Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
Article source: atelierjones
The challenge was to convert a typical multi-tenant office space into a space capable of creating awe. To do this, the architects had to bring life to the existing beige box by breaking it open and allowing the diffuse Northwest light filter in. Historically, light has played a significant role in marking a transcendent space, and this design captures the richness of indirect, cast light reflected off natural surfaces. For the new Bellevue First Congregational Church, the new soaring sanctuary is filled with this indirect light, which subtly changes throughout the day and seasons.
Image Courtesy © atelierjones
- Architects: atelierjones (Susan Jones)
- Project: Bellevue First Congregational Church
- Location: Bellevue, Washington, USA
- Software used: Sketchup, Rhino, Autocad