Archive for the ‘Autodesk’ Category
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
Article source: Architektų biuras G.Natkevičius ir partneriai
The clients are Belarusian businessmen, whose field of activity is related to interior design and curtains. They found the bureau in 2007 and requested to design a family house in Minsk, Belarus. They desired a house which would be designed in a contemporary manner, which was surprising, knowing the eclectic classical style of Belarusian architecture those days.
Image Courtesy © Leonas Garbačauskas
- Architects: Architektų biuras G.Natkevičius ir partneriai (Gintautas Natkevičius, Jurgita Skalskytė, Linas Kraniauskas, Rimas Adomaitis)
- Project: Black Boxed Family House
- Location: Raubichi, Minsk, Belarus
- Photography: Leonas Garbačauskas
- Software used: AutoCad
- Building Area: 272 M2
- Completed: 2014
Sunday, September 4th, 2016
Article source: Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
The project is an extension to the country house in the village of New Landmarks Moscow . The function of this extension is best described by the English word Banqueting house. In the open dining area is a large dining table and a concrete kitchen for glazing – fireplace with seating area. The entire ceiling is a large lamp – for river structure hidden LED strip light that reflect light, this solution allows you to visually create a sense of soaring ceiling. On the roof of the dispensation of the green roof with a garden. As well as the consultation, together with the customers was invented the concept of improvement . In a complex environment and landscape construction has to rest and relaxation.
Image Courtesy © Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
Sunday, September 4th, 2016
Article source: v2com
The architectural interiors project for the penthouse sp_penthouse sought to attend to the demands of the program with the minimal division of space possible, shaping spatial continuity and amplitude for the apartment. Infinite circulations accentuate the fluidity between the spaces and configure functional pathways – of a clear understanding to the residents and their guests. Large corridors are also used here as galleries for the clients’ art collection and objects as well as pleasant architectural spaces, and not solely hallways.
Image Courtesy © Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen
- Architects: Studio Mk27
- Project: Sp_Penthouse
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen
- Software used: AutoCAD
Saturday, September 3rd, 2016
Article source: Twins Studio
Fratelli Social Club is a well-known place to Bucharest residents. In 2015 a change of ambiance was needed. By generating the new design, Mihai Popescu wanted to transform an 8-year old space into a new dimension, without changing its structure. The place consists of a web of lines that compose an approximate sphere whose geometry has been modified, generating an “altered” geodesic dome.
Image Courtesy © Twins Studio
- Architects: Twins Studio (Mihai Popescu)
- Project: Fratelli Social Club
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Software used: 3 d max, Autocad, Corel
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Article source: CCS ARCHITECTURE
CCS Architecture designed this sustainable, 1900-square-foot beach house in Stinson Beach, CA, as a second home for a three-generation San Francisco family. Located in Seadrift, a gated vacation community that originated in the 1950s at the tip of Stinson Beach, the Northern California architecture is at ease among neighboring homes by Joe Esherick, Stanley Saitowitz and William Wurster.
Image Courtesy © Matthew Millman
- Architects: CCS ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Seadrift Residence
- Location: Seadrift, Stinson Beach, California, USA
- Photography: Matthew Millman
- Software used: Autocad and Photoshop
- General Contractor: Jim Allen, Allen Construction. Sebastopol, California
- Architectural Team:
- Design Principal: Cass Smith
- Project Architect: Dera-Jill Lamontagne
- Designer: Lynne Riesselman
- Civil Engineer: ILS Associates, Novato, CA
- Structural Engineer: Erik Tryde, Novato, CA
- Interior Designer: Belknap + Purcell, San Francisco
- Landscape: Las Baulines Nursery, Bolinas, CA
- Solar Contractor: Sun Light + Power, Berkeley, CA
- Area: 1900 sf
- Completion: August 2007
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Article source: Studio Ardete
Born out of the idea of an individualistic and practical space design, Pro fitness Gymnasium is located in Kurukshetra, a small town in the state of Haryana. This ambitious project, spread over an area of 5000 sqft, was imagined and built as the largest gymnasium in the city.
The main challenge was to break the stereotypes surrounding the design of fitness spaces and to put together a new array of elements and systems that would work as a prototype whilst giving the space a bold, distinctive look.
Image Courtesy © Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Architects: Studio Ardete
- Project: Pro-fitness Gymnasium
- Location: Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
- Photography: Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Software used: Autocad and Google Sketchup
- Client: Mr Balwan
- Site Area: 5530sqft
- Gross Floor Area: 2765 Sqft
- Status: Completed in December 2015
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Article source: Kariouk Associates
Bowerbirds /ˈbaʊərbɜrd/ make up the bird family Ptilonorhynchidae. They are renowned for their unique courtship behavior, where males build an elaborate structure in an attempt to attract a mate.
The challenge was to design a new home with a view of Lake Erie for a client who did not want to pay the cost of a lakeside property. Hence, the site he acquired was a very long and narrow lot across the road from other homes and 2,000 feet away from the shore of the lake. Despite the client’s selection of a less desirable lot, the project was required to serve as a lure for a mate (a love nest as it were, perched in the treetop) complete with two bedrooms for two yet non-existent/future hatchlings. As such, this love nest aimed to both woo and wow a mate while also demonstrating proper family planning and money-management skills. The remaining challenge involved the limits set by municipal zoning bylaws that restricted the home’s height to a maximum of “two storeys”.
Image Courtesy © Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Architects: Kariouk Associates
- Project: A Bower House
- Location: Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
- Photography: Photolux Studio/Christian Lalonde
- Software used: Auto CAD and Photoshop
Paul duBellet Kariouk (Principal),
Chris Davis (Senior Design Associate), Sarah McMurtry, Adam Paquette, David King, Dimitar Mehandjiev (Design Associates)
- Dates: 2012 – 2015
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Article source: INDAStudio
In the fashionable maritime neighbourhood of the Barceloneta the streets, especially in summertime, fill up with crowds of turists and locals, looking for a place to have a good time. All the bars and restaurants have a huge number of clientele during that period, so that’s why important brands like Campari Group decide to open their doors directly to the public.
Image Courtesy © Joan Altés
- Architects: INDAStudio
- Project: APEROL Spritz Bar
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Joan Altés
- Software used: Autocad
- Area: 1345 sf
- Cost: 30.000€
- Project year: 2016
- Completion year: 2016
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Department of ARCHITECTURE Co., Ltd.
For Bangkok, or any other modern-day cosmopolitan cities, living conditions and spatial form continue to evolve. Bangkokians are now yearning for new possibilities of outdoor living space that can effectively answer to the tropical heat and its dense living condition where there is not much space for the outdoor. ‘The Commons’, a small retail development in the city center, is an attempt to create a new active outdoor space where people can comfortably enjoy it at anytime of the year.
The floating mass of the 3rd and 4th floor provides shading and rain protection to almost an entire semi-outdoor space underneath, Image Courtesy © W Workspace, Ketsiree Wongwan
- Architects: Department of ARCHITECTURE Co., Ltd.
- Project: The Commons
- Location: Thonglor 17, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: W Workspace, Ketsiree Wongwan
- Software used: Rhino for mass study with Vray, 3DMax+Vray and AutoCAD
- Owner: The Commons Co., Ltd.
- Landscape Architect: Wabi-Sabi Studio Co., Ltd.
- Lighting Designer: Accent Studio
- Structural Engineer: Jet Structural
- M&E Engineer: EEC Engineering Network
- Environmental Graphic: be>our>friend studio
- Identity design: TNOP Design
- Construction Management: International Project Administration Co., Ltd. (InterPAC)
- Main Contractor: NL Development Public Co., Ltd.
- Façade Contractor: SC Glazing Co., Ltd.
- Construction Cost: 180 Million THB (USD 5,200,000)
- Area: 5,000 m2
- Construction Period: 2013-2016
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Werner Tscholl. Architekt
The production of 176.000 liters of whisky by Italy’s first and only destillery of this beverage takes place in a building reflecting the company’s pioneer character through a rigorous organization and an expressive façade. Inside the double height of the production zone allows a view to the underground silos and the stills from the store situated at the entrance level. All the functions and the three stories of the building are wrapped within al lattice of cement blocks, colored with soft earth tones, forming a modular scheme as used in farm buildings of the area. So the complex on the outside appears as a simple cube nuanced only by the gaps of the lattice.
Image Courtesy © Werner Tscholl. Architekt