Archive for the ‘Autodesk’ Category
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
The project was designed to reconstruct Nihat Bey Apartment proven to be not structurally resistant against an earthquake and needs to be demolished according to the Urban Regeneration Law.
Each one of the 12 units to be included in the new building were individually designed according to the special needs of their owners.
Image Courtesy © MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
- Architects: MANCO ARCHITECTS INC.
- Project: Nihat Bey Apartment Building
- Software used: AutoCAD LT, SketchUp and V-Ray
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
Article source: Paul Cha Architect
Located in the bustling Union Square area, the 2500 SF trapezoid shaped loft is housed in a former department store, with original cast iron columns and tin ceilings. The client, an educational consultant, requested a tranquil residence for daily living as well as receiving frequent guests.
Image Courtesy © Paul Cha Architect
- Architects: Paul Cha Architect (Ali Koluman)
- Project: Union Square Loft
- Location: New York, USA
- Software used: Autocad.
- Material: Cherry wood(cabinetry), granite slab in absolute black honed finish(kitchen counter) & milk glass
Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
Article source: J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten has been named the winner of the invited competition for Volt Berlin, a new concept for a location for shopping and urban experience near Berlin’s Alexanderplatz. The experience cluster is a fusion concept combining a multi-brand store, various experiential offerings, events, and a hotel, and is directed towards adventurous visitors with a focus on a smart urban lifestyle.
Image Courtesy © J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
- Architects: J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
- Project: VOLT Berlin
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: ArchiCad and Rhino, Maya.
- Competition Team: Christoph Emenlauer, Simon Kassner, Bart van den Hoven, Mehrdad Mashaie, Mael Kang, Paul Angelier, Julien Sarale
- Client: TKN Real Estate Solutions AG in cooperationwith Jochen Schweizer Projects AG
- Fire Security Consultant: KLW Ingenieure GmbH
- Structural Engineer: Knippers Helbig GmbH
- Building Service Engineer: Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
- CostPlanning: Jablonka Sieber Partner Architekten
- Engineering Consultant, Escalatorsand Elevators: Lüsebrink Ingenieure VBI
- Total Floor Area: approx. 29.500 m2
- Retail Space: approx. 13.000 m2
- Gastronomy: approx. 2.000 m2
- Hotel: approx. 7.500 m2
Saturday, May 17th, 2014
Article source: za bor architects
It is projected to locate the Tennis club on the 1.5 hectare area, on Istra riverside, in one of the most picturesque districts of Moscow Suburbs.
The project presumes, beside five open air courts, the creation of a large sports and recreational infrastructure incorporated in one vast complex.
Image Courtesy © za bor architects
- Architects: za bor architects (Peter Zaytsev, Arseniy Borisenko)
- Project: Istra Tennis Club
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Software used: 3Ds Max and ArchiCAD
- Site area: 1.5 Ha
- Apartments area: 6 080 sqm
- Built-on area: 4 890 sqm
- Building volume: 63 557 cbm
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: PICHARCHITECTS
The project of “Santa Madrona” deals with an urban space, where two apartment blocks with an affordable renting price have to be placed, nearby a small public square of the Gracia neighbourhood of Barcelona. The intervention had to place also, a public equipment on its ground floor, with a specific area and some specific leisure spaces. So then, the project had this interesting challenge to propose in one hand apartment blocks with an affordable renting price, with all the facilities that were needed, an urban space intimately bounded to the block’s life and an equipment that will promote the so necessary mixture of uses.
Image Courtesy © Simón García
- Architects: PICHARCHITECTS
- Project: SANTA MADRONA”. 62 SOCIAL DWELLINGS
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Simón García
- Software used: AUTOCAD
- Volume of the construction: 5.704,10 m²
- Final Cost: 3.106.091,92€
- Authors: Felip Pich-Aguilera Baurier and Teresa Batlle i Pagès. Architects.
- Group Directors: Angel Sendarrubias. Pau Casaldáliga
- Project Director: Ute Müncheberg
- Specialists: INDAGSA, structure. RP GRUP, facilities. GPCAT, measurements and estimates.
- Building company: INBISA
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: Jun Murata / JAM
The site is a corner of the back alley leading to the shopping street .
This is a renovation project of a wooden house built in 1976 .
Existing buildings had an office part and residence part.
Image Courtesy © Jun Murata / JAM
- Architects: Jun Murata / JAM
- Project: House for Installation
- Location: Kashiwara-shi, Osaka
- Photography: Jun Murata / JAM
- Software used: 3D studio MAX Autodesk
- Function: Residence, Atelier, Office
- Completion: Mar. 2014
- Structure: Timber Frame / Renovation
- Site Area: 88.56 sqm
- Floor Area: 116.50 sqm
- Model: Nini, Huanhuan
- Open House: 1pm – 5pm / May. 11, 2014
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: XTU architects
A fertile market
If the world wanted to eat like the West, several planets would be needed…
Civilization will need to evolve: it must produce and consume differently !
Image Courtesy © XTU architects
- Architects: XTU architects (Anouk Legendre + Nicola Desmaziere, Studio Adeline Rispal)
- Project: FRENCH PAVILION EXPO MILANO 2015
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Software used: Rhinoceros, 3ds Max and Grasshopper
- Companies: C.M.C di Ravenna, Simonin
- Project leader: Mathias Lukacs
- Client: FranceAgriMer
- Program: Cultural installation, exhibition areas, restaurants, shops, VIP rooms.
- Competition: january 2014
- Contract: march 2014
- Building: september 2014
- Delivery: april 2014
- Building surface area: 3.532 m² shon / 3.286 m² usable
- Site’s area: 3.500 m²
- Costs: 14 m€ including taxes.
Thursday, May 15th, 2014
Article source: Mudrogelenko design
Image Courtesy © Mudrogelenko design
- Architects: Mudrogelenko design
- Project: Black Loft Style
- Location: Voroneg, Russian Federation
- Software used: For design our projects we ussually use Autocad for drawings and 3-d modeling, after that we use 3Ds Max Design with V-ray plug-in for making materials, lighting and rendering final picture.
- Total area: 150 m2
- DESIGN TEAM: Mudrogelenko Dmitriy, Mudrogelenko Zlata
- Main materials: Stone, Glass, Light
- Light: Modular Light
- Door: Tre-P&Tre-Più/Planus design Antonio Citterio
- Furniture: Edra, Knoll
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Article source: ADEPT
ADEPT, together with COWI engineers, local Aalborg NORD Arkitekter and GHB Landscape Architects, are behind the winning proposal for an innovative and sustainable building strategy for the Aalborg Barracks. The project includes 9.000 m2 of new buildings planned for completion in 2016.
Image Courtesy © ADEPT / doug&wolf
- Architects: ADEPT
- Project: THE DANISH ARMED FORCES
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
- Photography: ADEPT / doug & wolf, ADEPT
- Software used: Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketchup 2014, Vray 2.0 and Autocad LT 2014
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
Why build a library today? seems absurd, it would be more logical to build a museum for books.
This would be like a mausoleum, a masterpiece of our last president who in a patron’s act wanted to be remembered and transcend through its materiality.His intentions were to mimic what was done with the construction of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao; to trigger the real estate recovery of the zone by creating added value to de adjacent land.
Image Courtesy © Pascal Arquitectos
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Jose Vasconcelos Public Library
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Software used: it is drawn in AutoCAD