Archive for the ‘SketchUp’ Category
Friday, June 19th, 2015
Article source: M/s Creative Group
In today’s day and age, most of the architecture that surrounds us becomes a kind of background hum, to be noticed only when it is exceptionally striking. When our eyes move around in our surroundings, do we notice the box-shaped edifices that existed in the past or that one building that irks our imagination? The answer is clear and undeniable. A structure that speaks volumes through its design, the Skyone Tower reinforces the term “standing out in a crowd.” An inception of the Creative Group, the curious architects wanted to innovate a building that not only sustains the ability to influence the emotions of the human mind but also encapsulates functionality.
Image Courtesy © M/s Creative Group
- Architects: M/s Creative Group
- Project: Skyone Tower – A legend in the sky
- Software Used: AutoCad, Google Sketch-Up and Revit
Sunday, June 14th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
The part of plot which virtually has no tree has been selected for deployment of the museum. In order not to prevent the existence of ODF monument, the building was finished behind the monument. The main entrance is provided via FriedrichstraBe. After entering the museum, temporary exhibition hall is reached which has been designed to take place in parallel manner to KavalierstraBe. At the end of temporary exhibition, workshop space and main exhibition hall starts. Workshop space is open to use via external access from the side of ODF monument as well. Temporary exhibition hall and workshop space are completely enabled to integrate with each other thanks to operable glass division panels.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: Dessau Bauhaus Museum
- Software used: Sketchup, Vray, Autocad, Photoshop
Sunday, June 14th, 2015
Article source: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
ARCHmedium’s four-month competition was held between July and October 2014, and invited teams of students and young architects from across the globe to propose “good architecture for the people” of Portugal, who were severely affected by the global financial crisis of 2008.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Architects: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Project: LISBON OPEN ROOM
- Location: LISBOA, PORTUGAL
- Software used: Google sketchup, Vray, Photoshop, Autocad
- The apartment of architects: Arq. Martin Fuentes Solís, Arq. Felipe de Jesus Ortega Perez
Saturday, June 13th, 2015
Article source: TRIPTYQUE
Situated in the Jardins, a neighborhood that is undergoing radical change, in an avenue of intense traffic, this building, facing north, appears as an organic incarnation of the urban and natural “aggressions” suffered by a tropical city. The noise, the insulation and the intense traffic are the building materials that feed this project. In spite of its important aspect, the building is not blind or deaf, but was born from the energy of its context, and uses it to re-qualify itself, as if in a boomerang effect .
Image Courtesy © Leonardo Finotti
- Architects: TRIPTYQUE
- Project: Colombia_325
- Location: São Paulo (Jardins), Brésil
- Photography: Leonardo Finotti, Fran Parente
- Software used: AUTO CAD and SKETSHUP
- ASSOCIATES: Greg Bousquet, Carolina Bueno, Guillaume Sibaud e Olivier Raffaelli
- Project Chief: Tiago Guimarães
- TRIPTYQUE TEAM :
- Laura Bigliassi – Architect (BR)
- Isabella Gebara – Architect (BR)
- Tiago Guimarães – Architect (BR)
- Felipe Hess – Architect (BR)
- Bob Van den Brande – Architect / Engineer (BE)
- Flavio Miranda – Architect (BR)
- Renata Pedrosa – Architect (BR)
- Marc Roca Bravo – Architect-Internship (ES)
- Bruno Simões – Architect / Photographer (BR)
- Filipe Troncon – Architect (BR)
- Client: Loducca (more…)
Friday, June 12th, 2015
Article source: John Portman & Associates
The project, designed by architects John Portman & Associates, is composed of a 356-key hotel, a residential towerand support amenities on a 21,174-square-meter site in the Bao’an Central Area business district in the booming Qianhai development zone of Shenzhen, China.The hotel tower is 26 stories tall, yet, at 99-meters tall, rises higher than the 29-story residential tower. There is a total built area of 84,600 square meters above grade.
Image Courtesy © www.willpryce.com
- Architects: John Portman & Associates
- Project: JW Marriott Shenzhen Bao’an and Residences at Haiyi Plaza
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Photography: www.willpryce.com
- Software used: Microstation (CAD) and Bentley Architecture (BIM), 3DStudio Max and SketchUp
- Owner/Developer: Shenzhen OCT Hotel Real Estate Co., Ltd.
- Local Design Institute: Shenzhen Huasen Architecture & Engineering Design Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: John Portman & Associates / Huasen Architectural & Engineering Consultants
- Interior Design: HBA (Singapore)
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
Article source: Vector Architects
The library is located along the seashore of China Bohai Bay. The design key point is focused on exploring the co-existing relationship of the space boundary, the movement of human body, the shifting light ambience, the air ventilating through and the ocean view.
Image Courtesy © Su Shengliang
- Architects: Vector Architects
- Project: Seashore Library
- Location: Nandaihe, China
- Photography: He Bin, Su Shengliang, Xia Zhi, Sun Dongping
- Software used: Sketch Up and V-ray
- Principal Architect: Gong Dong
- Project Architect: Chen Liang
- Site Architect: Yifan Zhang, Dongping Sun
- Design Team: Zhiyong Liu, Hsi Chao Chen, Hsi Mei Hsieh
- Client: Beijing Rocfly Investment (Group) CO., LTD (more…)
Friday, June 5th, 2015
Article source: Arquitectura en Movimiento Workshop
Just BE is an apartment building located in Colonia Condesa, a neighborhood renowned for its social and commercial activity as well as its nightlife. The building sits on the same street as the Fondo de Cultura (Cultural Fund) and the old Bella Época cinema theater, a 1940’s building with a 20-meter high tower that is an icon in the area.
Image Courtesy © Arquitectura en Movimiento Workshop
Thursday, June 4th, 2015
The client is a Christian family and willing to share their spare roof top to the community. The space is mainly for children gathering and children worship event. Having an interesting and multi-purpose space for free day care and social interaction is considering a good sample for social responsibility for the community.
Image Courtesy © Clivelan
- Architects: Yestudio
- Project: My Secret Garden
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Photography: Clivelan
- Software used: CAD, Sketchup, Adobe
- Area: 40.2 sqm
- Year: 2014
- Award: TID 2014 furniture design gold award.
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: LLI Design
LLI Design have recently completed a total redesign of the ground floor of a newly built (c. 5 year old) detached house in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. The clients, a young professional couple with 2 children, wanted a modern look that wasn’t cold and clinical, they wanted their home to be somewhere they could relax and entertain, but at the same time would function as a practical family home.
Image Courtesy © LLI Design
- Architects: LLI Design
- Project: Family residence
- Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Software used: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Photoshop
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Article source: VOX Architects
PUBLICIS GROUPE– is a French transnational advertising-communications holding. The third biggest in the world and the biggest one in Europe. It works in Russia since 1990 and is represented by media-groups:Starcom MediaVest Group Russia (Starcomand MediaVest agencies), Zenith Optimedia Group Russia (Zenith and Optimedia agencies), media-branding and consulting platform VivaKi; creative agencies Leo Burnett, Publicis, Saatchi&Saatchi, and the internal divisionRe:Sources Russia.
Image Courtesy © Alexey Knyazev
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: PUBLICIS GROUPE
- Location: Business center “Bolshevik”, Leningradskiy lane,15, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Alexey Knyazev
- Software used: SketchUp
- Authors: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova
- Graphic Design: YuliaDorokhina
- Architectural Supervision: Olga Ivleva, Sergey Kurepin.
- Project Management: Cushman&Wakefield (more…)