Archive for the ‘MAXON’ Category
Wednesday, December 17th, 2014
Article source: wurm + wurm architekten
In Wenden, the southernmost town of the german region of Sauerland electro mechanical actuators for water management, the power plant sector and the oil and gas industry are manufactured.
The special cut of the new building of the Drehmo GmbH is owed the topographical situation in this region. The moving landscape caused the terracing of the landscape and produces irregularly shaped lot. The unusual floor plan, generated by this contour, and the hillside situation with a view over the valley determine the character and exceptional styling.
Image Courtesy © Ester Havlova, Walter Fogel
- Architects: wurm + wurm architekten
- Project: New building Drehmo Wenden
- Location: Wenden, Germany
- Photography: Ester Havlova, Walter Fogel
- Software used: AutoCad, Vectorworks and Cinema4D
- Client: Drehmo GmbH Zum Eichstruck 10, 57482 Wenden
- Support structure planning: GmbH, Bühl
- Square metres: 7500 m²
- Design: 2009
- Completion: 2013
Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Article source: ABF-lab
At the time when Seattle wonders what course to follow for a lasting transformation on public spaces, the [in]-closure project puts itself as the mainspring of the urban revival for the next five decades. Slow decision-making processes increased by fast practice changes and modern means of communication as globalized dematerialization implies that, nowadays, traditional urban planning methods are reaching the limit. You can plan an urban project; it will be obsolete even before seeing the light.
Image Courtesy © ABF-lab
- Architects: ABF-lab
- Project: [IN]-Closure
- Software used:
- For Design : Autocad, Sketchup, Rhino, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, After effect, 3DS max, Cinema 4D, V-ray, Maya
- For sustainability strategy: Meteonorm, Ecotect, Radiance, Flovent, Ies
Friday, May 9th, 2014
Article source: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
Custom design ceiling and free standing corner partitions define dance floor at Ocean wedding.
Dance floor dimensions: 30’x30’x 14’h
material: 1/8\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports.
Custom design partitions for buffet section at Ocean wedding.
Partition dimension: 24′ x 8′ x 4.75\”
material: 1/4\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports and floor plates.
Image Courtesy © RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Architects: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Project: CC WEDDING, OCEAN
- Location: NJ, U.S.A
- Software used: All of our projects are modeled in RHINO and rendered in CINEMA4D.
Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
Article source: FIVE AM
At the end of 2012, printing office Drukta and mailing company Formail moved into their new building. Not a new build, but a former textile company’s warehouse, spanning 4.000 sqm. For their office space, both companies were looking for a solution which needed to fit their needs and budget. At the same time, they really wanted the original and creative concept to become a proper eye-catcher, linking the office area with the machines on the workfloor – a task right up the street of interior designers Five AM in Kortrijk (Belgium).
Image Courtesy © Thomas De Bruyne
- Architects: FIVE AM
- Project: Office space design with shipping containers
- Location: Kortrijk, Belgium
- Photography: Thomas De Bruyne
- Software used: Vectorworks and Cinema 4d
- Client: Drukta NV + Formail bvba
- Realisation: August 2012 – November 2012
- Budget: 280000 €
- Surface dimensions: 4000sgm building of which 290 sqm office space,Drukta 150sqm, Formail 75 sgm atelier 65sqm office..
- Materials: Shipping containers (13), plywood, MDF,carpet,TLlighting
Wednesday, February 19th, 2014
Article source: Diaz Romero Arquitect
The program consists of the execution of an area that distinguished public uses and private uses. The building has different access for different uses, that improving performance. On the one hand we find the area for personal, and second, the general public and workers, so that both paths are independent not exist any eye contact between the two, except for the showroom of the dead.
Image Courtesy © MIGUEL SOUTO
- Architects: Diaz Romero Arquitect
- Project: TANATORY OF MONTEALEGRE DEL CASTILLO.ALBACETE
- Location: Spain
- Photography: MIGUEL SOUTO
- Software used: Autocad, Renders, Sketchup and Cinema 4d
- PROMOTER: EXCMO. TOWN HALL OF ALPERA
- BUILT AREA: 181.17M²
Thursday, November 14th, 2013
Article source: mnté
A high rising tower in the middle of traditional city Vienna in Europe.
It suits shopping, wellness, office and living places. All combined together.
Image Courtesy © Max Monté
- Architects: Max Monté
- Project: Fluent Tower
- Location: Vienna, Europe
- Software used: Cinema 4D, Maya, 3Ds Max
Saturday, May 11th, 2013
Article source: Archiplan Studio
The work is defined by a series of lightweight structures that accompany the users of the area placed in the Regional Park of the Mincio in a process of interpretation of historical and cultural environment, capable of enhancing aspects of excellence in the area of the lower course of the river. The proposed involves the construction of a series of installations to define some interpretation centers where the cultural attraction is the figure of the Roman poet Virgil and the integration of his poetry with the river landscape.
Image Courtesy © Martina Mambrin
- Architects: Archiplan Studio
- Project: Cultural Landscape Path in the lower Mincio
- Location: Virgilio, Italy
- Photography: Martina Mambrin
- Software used: AutoCAD, Cinema 4D
Sunday, April 21st, 2013
Article source: PROJ3CT
Acknowledging the great value of the cultural and architectural heritage that is present all over the site, overlapping time and space in such a meaningful presence, our quest is to create a quiet and cohesive urban environment that would not be over-imposing or disruptive but one that attempts to unify and add structure to the physical frame. From a distance this central zone is very clearly dominated by three major public spaces – the trilogy Syntagma/Panepistimiou Core/Omonia that are linked by a system of large avenues on which Panepistimiou has the greater role. It seems natural that these places should be considered poles of centrality, as they are focus points of historical relevance. Although these spaces are very diverged in terms of functionality and shape, it seems obvious that they are within themselves places of gathering on which all the flows and social expressions are related to.
Image Courtesy © Proj3ct
- Architects: PROJ3CT
- Project: Re-think Athens
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Photography: PROJ3CT
- Type : International Competition For Public Space Design
- Client : Onassis Foundation
- Gross Area : 5720.000 Sqm
- Date : 2012
- Software used: Vectorworks + Cinema 4D
Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
Article source: Vinay Pateel
Made completely from bamboo and cloth, The Tunnel composed of a number of squares that came together to form a spiraling structure depicting a barrel wave. It represented how the surfing scene in India is emerging by bringing together surfers from various parts of the world.
Image Courtesy © Pradeep Javedar
- Architects: Vinay Pateel
- Project: The Tunnel
- Location: Puri, Odisha,India
- Photography: Pradeep Javedar
- Constructed area: 300 sq.ft.
- Client: India Surf Festival 2013
- Software used: Cinema 4D
Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
Article source: Asylum
Taking advantage of the majestic void space in Paragon Shopping Mall Singapore, an art installation, which spans across two floors, sweeps impressively across the area, inviting a sense of excitement and wonder. Tens of thousands of “black gems” rain down from above, resonating with the momentary quality of a pop-up store – an ephemeral, fleeting point in time, caught in a still image. Illustrating the legacy of the Hublot brand and its innovations, the installation seeks to recreate its notable paradoxical philosophy with an illusory space; magically solid yet porous and structurally monumental yet light.
Image Courtesy Asylum
- Architects: Asylum
- Project: Hublot Pop-Up Store
- Location: Paragon Shopping Mall Singapore
- Software used: Cinema 4D