Archive for the ‘sketch up’ Category
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Article source: selim senin
After a search for the best possible result to ensure the equal view of the courts from different directions, the project has been generated by a geometric combination of badminton courts. Around ten badminton courts a circulation belt of 3m was formed, this is how spectators or athletes can freely move all around. This circular space was surrounded by a large triangle which forms three triangular areas around the circle. Thanks to this organization of space three spectator stands were generated all of which has different view directions to the courts. In order to assure the proper angle for the triangular stands to view the courts, they were elevated upwards and were connected with triangular trusses so each triangular space carries each other’s load. Thus a dynamic interior setting was formed.
Image Courtesy © selim senin
- Architects: Selim senin
- Project: Dalseong Citizen’s Gymnasium
- Software used: sketchup,vray, autocad, photoshop, 3dmax, revit
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
Article source: nook architects
The owners, who have been living in Barcelona for quite some time, were looking for a home where they could start a new professional and family adventure. They contacted us with two different apartments, from which it was very hard to choose from, but had a very clear idea of their needs.
Image Courtesy © nieve | Productora Audiovisual
Wednesday, November 12th, 2014
Article source: Enrico Bellotti Architects
This project concerns a small hair salon that has just been completely renovated with the use of different materials combined to create contrasts pleasantly unexpected and to give an elegant, stylish and sophisticated tone to this shop.
Image Courtesy © Enrico Bellotti Architects
Thursday, October 9th, 2014
Article source: Agraz Arquitectos
The first child of this young family was born while this house was under construction making it the place where all the strategies the firm has come up to, took place. The project is developed in three levels, using the basement as garage, for man must be above automobiles at all times. This cellar is also the place for storerooms, equipment and service rooms, allowing the existence of these two alternate worlds for the dwellers.
Image Courtesy © Mito Covarrubias
- Architects: Agraz Arquitectos/ Ricardo Agraz
- Project: V HOUSE
- Location: Puerta Plata Zapopan, Jalisco, México
- Photography: Mito Covarrubias
- Software used:
- Autocad – floor plans
- Skethcup -3d model
- 3dMax – render
- Date: Project: 2011
- Construction: 2013
- Manager project: Brenda Barron
- Collaborators: Juan Antonio Jaime, Humberto Dueñas, Blanca Moreno, Miguel Sánchez, Marc Steven Fernández, Javier H. Aguirre, Gabriela Villarreal, Javier Gutiérrez, Erick Martínez, Jessica Magaña, Gabriel Gómez, Fernanda Palma,
- Construction: Arq. Rubén Álvarez Alfaro
- Renders: RM3 Studio
- Site area: 416.24 m2
- Construction area: 354.21 m2
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Article source: Bahadir Kul Architects
A western district and villages terminal was designed in the west of the city, Kayseri. The idea of creating a district terminal came up due to the fact that the transportation access difficulty of the existing travel agencies in the area. Besides, the traffic density caused by the transportation vehicles in the city center is an another reason.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadir Kul Architects
- Project: KAYSERI WEST CITY BUS TERMINAL
- Location: Kayseri / TÜRKİYE
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software Used: Autocad, Adope Photoshop, Skektch Up – V ray, Max
- Construction Period: 2007 / 2009
- Total Floor Area : 1.500 m2
- Site Area: 10.000 m²
- Client: Greater Municipality of Kayseri
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Article source: ADEPT
ADEPT, together with COWI engineers, local Aalborg NORD Arkitekter and GHB Landscape Architects, are behind the winning proposal for an innovative and sustainable building strategy for the Aalborg Barracks. The project includes 9.000 m2 of new buildings planned for completion in 2016.
Image Courtesy © ADEPT / doug&wolf
- Architects: ADEPT
- Project: THE DANISH ARMED FORCES
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
- Photography: ADEPT / doug & wolf, ADEPT
- Software used: Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketchup 2014, Vray 2.0 and Autocad LT 2014
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
Article source: LINJA ARCHITECTS LTD.
Kannisto School is the building for primary school, daycare centre, local community centre and local dental care. School is situated in the Marja-Vantaa area, which is the most significant new urban residential and business area to be emerged within the Helsinki Region. It will offer homes for some 30.000 inhabitants and 25.000 jobs in the future.
Image Courtesy © LINJA ARCHITECTS LTD.
- Architects: LINJA ARCHITECTS LTD.
- Project: Kannisto School
- Location: Vantaa, Finland
- Client: City of Vantaa
- Software used: designed mainly with AutoCad. 3D modelling with SketchUp.
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
Article source: e|348 arquitectura
It is a building consisting of two distinct adjacent and interrelated volumes, the housing itself – consisting of two storeys plus a penthouse – and a garage.
Although the volume, apparently, is being treated as a solid monolith, it is fully traversed, with vertical and horizontal voids, with the purpose of creating strong visual relations with its contiguous exterior spaces, and allowing the light to enter through the entire house.
Image Courtesy © e|348 arquitectura
- Architects: e|348 arquitectura
- Project: House in Miramar
- Location: Miramar, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup and Ecotect
Tuesday, April 15th, 2014
Article source: Elliott + Associates Architects
Located in the historic Automobile Alley District of Oklahoma City the design seeks to transform an existing 1930 historic masonry and steel building into a modern office space. The character of the 12,000 sq. ft. two story building, originally built for Sharp Auto Supply Co, had been diminished by thick layers of paint, historically inaccurate additions, and years of misguided design efforts.
The building covers the entire lot. There is 10 feet of additional space on the north end that allowed us to construct a fire stair, mechanical enclosure, and covered outdoor deck. This exterior construction made it possible to leave the interior intact. The open framing is consistent with the exposed studs on the interior that dramatizes the construction behind the walls., Image Courtesy © Scott McDonald, Hedrich Blessing
- Architects: Elliott + Associates Architects
- Project: Lingo Construction Services
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK, U.S.A
- Photography: Scott McDonald, Hedrich Blessing
- Software used: AutoCAD Architecture 2013, Sketchup (E+A) and 3ds MAX (Skyline Ink)
- Client: Stan Lingo
- Completed: March 2013
- Scope: 12,260 sq. ft.
- Cost: Withheld per Owner’s request
- Awards: 2013 Interior Design, “Best of Year” in Office/ Renovation Category, 2013 Project of the Year, Association of Subcontractors of Oklahoma
Friday, April 11th, 2014
Article source: ARCHICLUB
Urban approach . The study site is a vacant lot owned by the city of Bessancourt and located a few hundred meters away from the town hall. Its location is in continuity with its historic downtown. The site is marked on the north by the imposing presence of a church. The urban environment of the study site is very mineral, the stone church is massive and reinforces this homogeneity. The building distribution on the site is diffuse and invites us to propose a singular object, an additional object that can join the existing group.
Image Courtesy © 11h45 montrer l’architecture
- Architects: ARCHICLUB
- Project: Espace Culturel Marc Steckar
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: 11h45 montrer l’architecture
- Software used: ZWCAD, SKETCHUP, MAXWELL RENDER.
- Client: City of Bessancourt
- Consultants Fluids, Environnement: IDEEL environnement
- Consultants Structure: ID+ engineering
- Consultants acoustics : ALTIA acoustics
- Type: Cultural, Performing art center, Public building
- Status: Built 2013
- Building area: 580 m²
- Budget total: 1 510 000 USD, 1 090 000 €
- Main materials: Stone, Glass.
- Curtain wall: WICONA
- Stones: BLOCSTAR
- Floor: ARTIGO
- Wall: PLACOPLATRE
- Electrical: BTICINO, REGENT
- Plumbing : HANSA DESIGNO, DURAVIT