Archive for the ‘sketch up’ Category
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Article source: [STRANG] Architecture
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on DiLido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Image Courtesy © Blue Ocean Photography
- Architects: [STRANG] Architecture
- Project: Dilido Residence
- Location: Miami Beach, Florida
- Photography: Blue Ocean Photography
- Software used: Sketchup Pro, AutoCad
- Project Team:
Maria Ascoli, Max Strang
- Project Management: Alexandra Mangimelli
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: DMS Arquitectas
This Clinic is one of the oldest Clinics in Lima-Peru so they needed to expand the number of rooms they had. They called us to be in charge of all the interior design of the new building. The Building consists of 33 rooms in total, divided into 11 rooms per floor plus a reception and nursing area in each floor. We also intervened the rooftop, creating an open area where patients could feel more in touch with nature and enjoy a bit of the outside.
Image Courtesy © DMS Arquitectas
- Architects: DMS Arquitectas
- Project: CLINICA ANGLOAMERICANA
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Team: Arq. Mirjana Barandiaran Misic, Arq. Denisse Folkmanas
Sunday, May 17th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
BDDO is an agency engaged in the field of large-scale Global advertising based in New York. When this project tendering brief began, the client wanted a very different and dynamic office shades which can provoke creative ideas from the employees. Thus we made a very unique, eye-catching and philosophically creative design that is applied to almost all the elements in the interior design of this Indonesia BBDO Office. Starting from the work table, floor, furniture, lights, doors, wall elements, to the lighting concept, each area has a unique and different lighting concept with warm white tone.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Gomulya
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: BBDO Indonesia Office
- Location: Kota Kasablanca, Office 88, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Photography: Fernando Gomulya
- Software used: Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Staff Table Designer: MISC Indonesia
- Project Type: Interior Office
- Principal Designer: Muhammad Egha ST, Hezby Ryandi ST, Sunjaya Askaria ST, Fahmy Desrizal ST
- Interior Designer: Delution Architect (more…)
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Article source: Selim Senin
The referee should be fair for clean football.Only in this way will justice and provided a clean football match.The meaning of justice act is balanced on both sides.Fairness provided by the balance.Represents justice by standing structure in this monument balance. Both triangle symbolizes the two football teams.Red ramp holding the two triangles symbolize the balance of justice.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: Selim Senin
- Project: Clear Football Memorial
- Location: Trabzon, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, Autocad, Photoshop, Vray
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Article source: CHROFI
CHROFI was selected through the City of Sydney Design Excellence Competition for a landmark residential tower on Macquarie Street, Sydney for Stamford Property Services.
Image Courtesy © CHROFI
- Architects: CHROFI
- Project: Stamford On Macquarie
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Software used: Sketch Up and Vectorworks
- Competition Collaborators: Taylor Thomson Whittings, AECOM, Page Kirkland, JBA Planning, Abi Group
- Client: Stamford Property Services Pty Ltd
- Program: Residential Apartment Development
- Floor Area: 13.000 sqm
- Status: 1st Prize. In progress.
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Article source: YEGENA
The building at Beylikdüzü / İstanbul was designed in 2011. Starting point of this design was the segmentation of a rectangular prism whose size is at maximum allow able by local zoning regulations, by load-bearing walls. After this first design step, while these load-bearing walls form the balconies on the building block , they also establish the facade of the building by back and forth free and independent movements between floors. This secondary and final step is perceived especially from perspective views and constitutes an irregular repetition array. Although started with a regular geometry, by the help of this irregular repetition array , the desired attractive irregular rhythm is achieved.
Image Courtesy © YEGENA
- Architects: YEGENA
- Project: “Building at Beylikdüzü”
- Location: 151 Block 2 Lot Concept Suggestion / Beylikduzu, Istanbul, Turkey
- Software used: Sketch up, ACAD, 3D Studio & Photoshop
- TEAM: M.Baris Yerena, Nurhan Kucukkaya, Kamil Sarsilmaz, Burak Cakiltas
- EMPLOYER: Liv Construction Co.
- TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA: 26.560 m2
- DATE: September 2011
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: Speziale Linares | Arquitectos
In an irregular lot, the house is located in order to win the major lake view. In relation to this, the social sector appears on the ground floor, composed of living and dining room, kitchen and an opened gallery, free of columns that frames the view and proposes a fluid connection inside – outside. On the same floor, a set of solid volumes, containing services, work as visual barriers and give privacy to the house. Over them, on the first floor, there is a single volume of concrete that contains the private sector, from where you also have a privileged view of the landscape.
Image Courtesy © Speziale Linares Arquitectos
- Architects: Speziale Linares | Arquitectos
- Project: SL HOUSE
- Location: Los Alisos neighborhood, Bs. As., Argentina
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up, V-Ray
- COLLABORATOR: Engineer S. Berdichevsky (structure)
- DESIGN TEAM: Architect Javier Speziale, Architect Patricia Linares, Architect Matías Quintela, Architect Guillermo Gauna, Architect Agustina Acosta
- SCALE: 260 square meters
- YEAR: 2013
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Article source: Luke Stanley Architects
Sitting neatly against the backdrop of the original house, this simple extension takes advantage of its picturesque location. A series of new timber blades contain a north facing extension, with a feature window that frames a commanding view of the surrounding countryside. A new pergola provides relief from the harsh summer sun and completes the external transformation.
Image Courtesy © Hilary Bradford
- Architects: Luke Stanley Architects
- Project: The Plinth House
- Location: Langdons Hill, Victoria 3363 Australia
- Photography: Hilary Bradford
- Software used: Sketchup
- Completed: 2014
- Existing House – 103m2
- Extension – 8m2
- Shed&Carport – 140m2
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015
Article source: AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G.
BabySteps is new playgroup in the heart of Central district in Hong Kong. Situated on Arbuthnot road, on the 25th floor of the Universal Trade Centre Tower. Created to shape and foster a unique learning experience, Babysteps offers innovative psychological approaches to bring to life each child’s passion for learning.
Image Courtesy © AtelierBlur / Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G.
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: Cohta Asano / BHIS
Hair salon “SLUNDRE” is a renovation project in the 2nd floor part of the store construction in Iwaki city , Fukushima.
“SLUNDRE” means “slow and sure”. It’s named by its owner.
Image Courtesy © Toshiyuki Azuma
- Architects: Cohta Asano / BHIS
- Project: Hair salon “SLUNDRE”
- Location: 2F 3-3-9 Kubo Kashima-machi Iwaki city Fukushima Japan
- Photography: Toshiyuki Azuma
- Software used: 3DCAD “Sketch up” and 2DCAD “Vectorworks” and making “model”
- Area: 136.9 sqm
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturers: KEYTEC