Archive for the ‘Technological Park’ Category
Friday, December 7th, 2012
Article source: Estudio Lunar
With this volcanic surroundings, the proposal settles in like another crater. The building looks into the courtyard, the heart of the crater, that is the meeting point, organizes the access and the connexions with the other buildings. In this courtyard there are some fissures that communicates the laboratories and research areas with the exterior. These small courtyards create a series of visual connectivities between all the spaces that looks over the outside creating a complex and interesting spatiality for the users of the building.
Exterior view : Image Courtesy Estudio Lunar
- Architects: Estudio Lunar
- Project: ITER Building Technology Park, 2nd Prize Proposal
- Location: Tenerife, Spain
- Slogan: OOOH
- Team: Conxa Gené, Joan Alomar, Javier Íñigo, Carmen Largacha
- Collaborator: Lunar vision
- Client: Instituto Tecnológico y de Energías Renovables (ITER)
- Program: Laboratories, office, library, congress centre, parking.
- Date of the competition: October 2012
- Built Area: 16.000 m2
Saturday, August 4th, 2012
Article source: Idcode
Competition site is located on the periphery of the city, where the city meets the country side of fields and loosely scattered single-family housing. Site is in close proximity to the neighbourhood shopping centre “Karolinka” and the newly established conference centre. Both existing buildings located near the area, cause a temporary influx of people in and around the city, which enables the integration of people with what is happening in the park.
Science and Technolo gy Park
- Architects: Idcode
- Project: Science and Technology Park
- Location: Opole, Poland
- Project Year: 2012
- Project Area: 6400 sqm
Sunday, July 1st, 2012
Article source: GMP Architekten
The design by architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners (gmp), which was honoured with first prize in an international competition, converts a former industrial heritage building to the north of Bologna into a modern technology park. The factory facilities of the former tobacco monopoly, designed by the famous Italian engineer and architect Pier Luigi Nervi are carefully modernised and converted to accommodate new functions. The additional new buildings carry the signature of the listed historic buildings dating from the 1940s, albeit in modern form.
Technology Center in Bologna
- Architects: gmp von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects
- Project: Technology Center
- Location: Bologna, Italy
- First prize in international competition 2012
- Design: Volkwin Marg with Robert Friedrichs
- Team members: Stephanie Joebsch, Alessia Spezzano, Alexander Kittel, Bernd Kottsieper, Claudia Schultze, Andre
- Wegmann, Peter Radomski
- Total floor area for various uses: 110,000 sqm
- Client: Società Finanziaria Bologna Metropolitana SpA
Saturday, March 3rd, 2012
Article source: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
The city of Jinan has a strategic location supported with a good transportation hub (Yaoqiang International Airport, Beijing-Shanghai and Jinan-Qindao high-speed train lines, several important highways and an important transport artery that passes through the city). By having this strategic location supported with good transportation hub, Jinan has lots of potential advantages and opportunities for development.
- Architect: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Name of Project: Jinan High-tech science and technology culture center and square
- Location: Jinan, China
Saturday, February 11th, 2012
Article source: ACXT Architects
BTEK is a new technologies interpretation centre, focused on student visits. The most significant determinants set by the developer, Parque Tecnologico SA, were the following:
- The generation of a very flexible and varied exhibition area, capable of hosting all sorts of exhibition.
- The design of high efficiency building services and the use of renewable energies.
- The projection of a roof (destined to lodge the solar panels) of a similar geometry to that of its triangular logo.
One of the main goals of the project is to come up with an implantation solution adapted to the surroundings, in a plot with a certain geometrical and topographical complexity, uniting architecture and urbanization, thus deleting the limits between indoors and out.
Image Courtesy Aitor Ortiz
- Architects: ACXT Architects
- Project: BTEK – Technology Interpretation Centre
- Location: 23, Zarandoa Avenue, 48015 Bilbao (Spain)
- Client: Technology Park S.A.
- Project Architect (and Landscape): Gonzalo Carro López (ACXT Architects)
- Architects Design: Javier Pérez Uribarri, Carlos Guimaraes
- Project Management: Gonzalo Carro López
Tuesday, January 31st, 2012
Article source: Cerejeira Fontes Arquitectos
The building is designated to house small and medium sized technological companies and a cultural space. It is expected to be a cultural reference and the nest for new companies in a new technological park.
The site was characterized as an empty space with very little references. There is a master plan which hasn’t still been executed.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Santo Eduardo di Miceli)
Friday, October 28th, 2011
Article source: NAUTA Architecture
Sustainability in a fast urbanization calls for simplicity, sobriety, pragmatism, elegance. The most efficient way to emerge in a screaming parade is silence. Yun Long International New Digital Technology Park is a business park providing R&D offices and facilities for innovation industry, which focuses on mid-high level of the market. The project locates in the Yunlong New Town of Changsha-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan (CZT) Region, Hunan Province, China. It is located in the Changtangcun area, in the east of Changzhu regional highway. The park covers a total site area of approximately 48 ha.
Yun Long digital and technology park
- Architects: NAUTA Architecture
- Project: Yun Long Digital and Technology park
- Location:Yun Long New Town, Zhuzhou, China
- Time: January-April 2011
- Status: preliminary design
- Client: Confidential
- Program: 45ha master plan with offices, social housing, luxury housing, congress centre, kinder garden, cine multiplex, hotel, retail, park