Archive for the ‘Vectorworks’ Category
Sunday, November 9th, 2014
Article source: Matsuya Art Works.co.ltd.
The building designed as the new school building for the Toshin Satellite Preparatory School is a rental property in an area with a high concentration of girls’ schools, with our client, Matsuo Gakuin, occupying the building as a tenant. The building in question faces a bustling shopping street which also serves as a busy school route for students. The exterior of the building facing the shopping district is made entirely of glass. It was anticipated that the impression created by the interior design of the building, visible to students passing by the glass exterior, would have a positive impact on increasing student enrollment numbers.
Image Courtesy © Matsuya Art Works.co.ltd.
- Architects: Matsuya Art Works.co.ltd.
- Project: Toshin Satelite Preparatory School
- Location: Kobe, Japan
- Software used: Vector Works
Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Article source: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
The programme of this competition, won in 2008 by Hamonic + Masson & Associés architects, was to reconstruct the Marne departmental archives annexe, situated in the French city of Reims. The new construction is located opposite the old building, and the project was completed and delivered by Hamonic + Masson & Associés in 2014. The aim was to turn the building in to a modern history research hub and a regional information centre, whilst expanding the linear archival storage space from 7km to 18km.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
- Project: Reconstruction of departmental archives
- Location: 129, avenue de l’Yser, Reims, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia
- Software used: Vectorworks, Nemetschek
- Client: Conseil Général de la Marne.
- Structural engineer: SIBAT
- Cost: 6,6 M€ excluding tax.
- Surface: 5 145 m2
Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Article source: Spaceworkers
Based on the genetic of the place, the intervention holds, as the main goal, the creation of a contemporary space without disturbing the peace of the countryside area.
Image Courtesy © Spaceworkers
- Architects: Spaceworkers
- Project: Sambade House
- Location: Penafiel, Portugal
- Software used: vectorworks
- Year: 2011 – 2014
- Size: 1 177m2
- Client: Private
- Team: Principal architects: henrique marques | architect, rui dinis | architect, Architects: rui rodrigues | architect, sérgio rocha | architect, rui miguel | architect, vasco giesta | architect, pedro silva | architect, Finance director: carla duarte – cfo
- Engineer: Lino Correia Engenharia
Saturday, November 1st, 2014
Article source: Benjamin Garcia Saxe
Framing and fading the view become guidelines for the imagination; where an escape from the city is built and transported into a fictional world that is dancing with the wind, and light plays absorbed by its threads that catch between their frames a changing landscape.
Image Courtesy © Andres Garcia Lachner
- Architects: Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- Project: Cascades of Lights
- Location: San Jose, Costa Rica, U.S.A
- Photography: Andres Garcia Lachner
- Software used: Vectorworks
- Date: August, 2014
- Veritas University Professors: Arq. Benjamin Garcia Saxe, Arq. Laura Morelli
- Veritas University Assistant: Arq. Cesar Coto Leandro
- Design Development: Murillo Poblador Maria Jose, San Martin Cruz Ana Laura, Calvo Mendez Andrea Johanna, Campos Jimenez Silvia, Corrales Morera Melisa, Esquivel Isern Javier, Gamboa Amador Jose Alonso, Garcia Fernandez Mayline Diala, Gutierrez Chaves Priscilla, Gutierrez Nigro Maria Jose, Lopez Castro Daniela Maria, Montero Delgado Nery Sophia, Muñoz Alguera Mariela Paola, Quesada Pizarro Diana Maria, Rojas Murillo Jose Mario, Vasquez Barquero Jose Esteban, Aguilar Quesada Daniela Maria, Alvarez Tacsan Maria Jose, Barquero Carranza Lissa, Carolina, Ellis Wegley, Amy Rebeca, Fonseca Montalto Maria Jose, Gomez Duran Christian, Mena Guerrero, Maria Jose, Morel Julien, Porras Castro Andrea, Rodriguez Alvarado Alonso, Salas Araya Estrella, Sanabria Rojas Jacqueline, Segura Matamoros Jose Pablo, Vargas Jara, Javier Alonso, Vinocour Alvarez Carlos Alberto, Currea Natalia
Thursday, October 9th, 2014
Article source: Tetsuo Kondo Architects
In the elegant woods of Kadriorg, we added a path. A path which relies on the forest as it flutters through the woods with over 300 years of age.
Image Courtesy © Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Architects: Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Project: A Path in the Forest
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Software used: vector works, photoshop, illustratror
- Design Period: August, 2011 – September, 2011
- Completion Period: September, 2011
- Use: Installation( LIFT11 Urban Installation Festival curated by Margit Aule)
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: Spamroom
A 19th Century 100 sqm family sized apartment in the 7th Arrondissement (Rue de Lille) of Paris has been newly refurbished to suit the needs of a Parisian based fashion designer and African art collector. The space, although primarily a private residence was conceived to be a social space where the designer could potentially host intimate industry events associated with her profession.
Image Courtesy © Martin Argyroglo
- Architects: Spamroom
- Project: Apartment
- Location: Rue de Lille, Paris
- Photography: Martin Argyroglo
- Software used: Vectorworks, Photoshop
- Collaborator team: LEAinvent
- Completion: July 2014
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Article source: JDdVarchitecten / Tinker Imagineers
After many years of discovering, exploring, dreaming, planning, designing, excavating and building, DOMunder was opened in mid June 2014 and Utrecht can boast with another historical attraction.
Image Courtesy © Oliver Schuh
- Architects: JDdVarchitecten / Tinker Imagineers
- Project: DOMunder | An underground discovery
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Photography: Oliver Schuh
- Software used: Monocoque, Vectorworks, Sketch
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Article source: Stocker Dewes Architekten Building task was to re-use a former horse stable to a residential and office building. The space program includes office space with the necessary ancillary rooms and a residential unit for a three – person family. The building is situated on a plot, at the end of a valley, with a surrounding forest landscape. The design idea was to reflect again the structure of the forest in the choice of the material of facade and roof.
Image Courtesy © Yohan Zerdoun
- Architects: Stocker Dewes Architekten
- Project: Villa
- Location: Germany
- Photography: Yohan Zerdoun
- Software used: Vector works (by Nemetschek)
- Structural engineers: Scherberger und Fritsch Beratende Bauingenieure GmbH, Freiburg im Breisgau (DE)
- Award: Hugo-Häring-Auszeichnung 2014 BDA Kreisgruppe Freiburg/Breisgau Hochschwarzwald [Award]
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Article source: FREAKS freearchitects
The client owned a 35 sqm flat downtown Geneva , Swiss, that she wanted to refurbish anew. The commission to Fre aks was to manage the largest living space possible within a pretty tricky and constraining existing setting.
Image Courtesy © David Foessel
- Architects: FREAKS freearchitects
- Project: Geneva flat renewal
- Location: Geneva, Swiss
- Photography: David Foessel
- Software used: Sketchup and Vectorworks
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Article source: aatvos
The Netherlands, 2008. Rotterdam Nesselande Cultureel Centrum.
How to stuff too much functions in little space and to become happy.
Image Courtesy © aatvos
- Architects: aatvos
- Project: Rotterdam Nesselande Cultural Centre
- Location: Netherlands
- Software used: VectorWorks
- Client: Library of Rotterdam, Humanitas Rotterdam
- Floorspace: 2500 m2
- Year of completion: 2008