Archive for the ‘Villa’ Category
Saturday, March 15th, 2014
Article source: ARCH. MARCO TAGLIAPIETRA
The house is located in the countryside near the village of Manciano, in the province of Grosseto in that part of the region of Tuscany known as the Maremma, bordering on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
PROJECT- THE EXTERIOR
The project involved the new construction of a country house for the weekend, designed according to the traditional Maremma’s type of farm. The building develops longitudinally, lowrise at the view coming from the access road.
Image Courtesy © Carina Wachsmann
- Architects: ARCH. MARCO TAGLIAPIETRA
- Project: VILLA
- Location: Campagna, Italy
- Photography: Carina Wachsmann
- Client: House for weekends and holidays for a family living in Rome
- Date of project: 2009-2010
- Date of construction: 2010-2012
- Surface: House upper level 270 sqm, House basement 220 sqm, House lower level 200 sqm
- Land Surface Properties: 10 hectares
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014
Article source: Project A01 architects ZT GmbH
A monolithic residence has been built for a young family in a village close to Vienna.
On an exposed hillside plot the residential building is positioned as a solitaire. The sculptural object is surrounded by a generous garden designed by the owners gardening company.
The spacious garden merges into the surrounding fields and the natural site.
Image Courtesy © Brigida Gonzales
- Architects: Project A01 architects ZT GmbH
- Project: Villa Freundorf
- Location: Judenau, Austria
- Photography: Brigida Gonzales
- Overall: 356,4 m²
- Constructed area: 229,8 m²
- Property size: 2839,3 m²
- Design start: 2010
- Dompletion: 01. 2013
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
Article source: Friis & Moltke
This functional villa, situated near the city of Aarhus, is built on an undulating plot at the fringe of the forest. The spot is remarkable for the beauty of its scenery, but it also poses a challenge for the architect. The answer to this challenge is a “folded disc”- design which allows you to enter the front of the house at one level, but to access the garden from the house at two levels. The house itself gives off a dynamic feeling of interaction with the plot and the landscape. To achieve this effect, the horizontal lines are complemented by a slanting roof and together they frame a pleasantly private space with respect for the surrounding nature.
Image Courtesy © Friis & Moltke
Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
Article source: MimANYstudio + REALarchitecture
In the premium villa project in Ha Long Bay population by the Group Compliance Chau Tuan Chau and Jencap as an investor , Fuschia Villa was designed and built in Thao Dien district 2 do need to know whether the first moke up . MimANYstudio and REALarchitecture has designed and completed in June 10-2013. Project ideas designed in the spirit of minimalist detail to space to serve for one type of customers especially love the sophistication, powerful and simple space.
Image Courtesy © Qa
- Architects: MimANYstudio + REALarchitecture
- Project: FUSCHIA VILLA
- Location: Thao Dien District 2, VietNam
- Photography: Qa
- Design Team: Minh Tran, Joshua Levine ,PH Thinh
- Area: 415 sqm
- Year: June 2013
- P Structural Engineer:K&B
- Services Engineer: K&B
- Main Contractor: Kien Long Construction
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
Article source: Studio pha
The initial task was mainly to find the right location for a home (villa) on a large area, with its orientation providing views of the countryside and city. The house is situated on the edge of a natural divide in the landscape so that each floor is consistent with the land. The stone base supports each exaggerated conglomeration of rooms, which are partly cantilevered over the terrace and divided into parts for children and parents.
Image Courtesy © Tomáš Dittrich
- Architects: Studio pha
- Project: Villa
- Location: Děčín, Czech Republic
- Photography: Tomáš Dittrich
- Realization: 2013
- Area: 750 m2
- Author: Jan Šesták, Marek Deyl, Filip Tomášek
- Cooperation: Ivana Šustrová – completion and interior implementation
- Statics: Hana Gattermayerová
Sunday, December 15th, 2013
Article source: MPLUSM Architects
This renovation is in Megalochori, an introverted and quiet village in Santorini. Dealing with a preexisting house, we wanted Villa Anemolia to reach a level of heightened simplicity. The three vaulted rooms were preserved with minimum alterations. All previous furniture was removed -we chose built-in beds, wardrobes that merge with the walls and wooden sofa beds that flank the living area.
Image Courtesy © Memos Filippidis
- Architects: MPLUSM Architects
- Project: Villa Anemolia
- Location: Megalochori, Santorini, Greece
- Photography: Memos Filippidis
- Architects in Charge: Memos Filippidis, Marita Nikoloutsou
- Year: 2013
- Area: 120 sq.m.
- Contractor: Giorgos Tziotis
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Article source: Tectoniques Architects
For architects, designing a house is an adventure, but reality is often not as easy as foreseen. The site is complicated, the neighbours are unhappy, the unforeseen factors are really not foreseen, construction work is not as fast as planned, the ecological goals are difficult to reach, and the contractors are not as qualified as specified, and so on – the list is long. In this situation, the architect will be the arbitrator and the ground-breaker. In the end, the construction seems simple and natural.
Image Courtesy © Erick Saillet
- Architects: Tectoniques Architects
- Project: Villa B
- Location: Lyon, France
- Photography: Erick Saillet
- Client: private individual
- Project Manager: Tectoniques Architects
- Gross floor area: 204 m2
- Services & Environmental engineers: Co/Energie
- Airtightness: Bet Allie’Air
- Measured air permeability: 0.28m3/ (h.m2)
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
Article source: Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
This is a weekend cottage situated within the deep mountains area of midland of Bousou Peninsula. The site is located an Kanou Mountain, Kimitsu city. Traditional Japanese painting artist, Kaii Higashiyama(1909-99) once mentioned that he was awakened to a landscape painting by the majestic ravine scenary of this site-this cottage is sitting on the slope looking down this ravine.
Image Courtesy © Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
- Architects: Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
- Project: Villa Kanousan
- Location: Kimitsu, Chiba, Japan
- Design: 2007-2008
- Construction: 2009
- Consultants: gh9 co.,ltd.,mechanical(air condition)
- General contractor: Eiger co.,ltd.—-Noriaki Fujii,Yousuke Ozaki
- Structural system: timber
- Materials used: rose mahogany,exterior; plaster board(emulsion paint finish).flooring and carpet,interior
- Site area: 459.03m2
- Built area: 51.83m2
- Total floor area: 87.69m2
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Article source: DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
The construction of this characteristic villa in the forests around Naarden was finished recently. DENOLDERVLEUGELS is responsible for the design of the villa as well as the interior design and the garden design.
The main building has two levels and a thatched roof. The facade is layered by a plinth of masonry, a stucco midsection and a channel siding wooden top. The colour pallet is natural with a dark grey tone as contrast for the wooden window frames.
Image Courtesy © DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
- Architects: DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
- Project: VILLA
- Location: NAARDEN, THE NETHERLANDS
- Client: Private
- Contractor: Bouwbedrijf Van Rijn B.V.
- Gardener: Van Dijk Tuinen B.V.
- Nett Floor Area: 300 sqm2
- Volume: 1.200 m3
Saturday, October 12th, 2013
Article source: pasel.kuenzel architects
Close and compact are the residences lined up along the waterside of Grote Rieteiland, an artificial island in Amsterdams hip neighbourhood Ijburg.
Within a strict and complex set of urban rules pasel.kuenzel architects succeeded to develop a plain and sober urban villa that is unique in its reduced design and compelling in its materialisation and level of detailing.
Image Courtesy © Marcel van der Burg
- Architects: pasel.kuenzel architects
- Project: Urban Villa
- Location: Amsterdam, NL
- Photography: Marcel van der Burg
- Team: R. Pasel, F. Künzel, F. Pocas
- Client: Private
- Date: 2009-2013
- Size: 307 m2