Archive for the ‘Villa’ Category
Saturday, February 20th, 2016
Article source: Stephan Maria Lang Architekten GmbH
Winning a competition stephan maria lang provides a home to a young family in a Munich residential area.
The l-shaped building is protected towards the street by a 7 Meter high white wall. A copper cladded garage layed in front forms a protected driveway- space and one great opening marks the needle ear to the very private garden and living space behind the wall. A spatial continuum connected to nature by large sliding doors and a weather protected veranda facing a 15 Meter long work out Pool which is used almost all year thanks to an efficient energy saving concept. The Parent- and children sleeping area in the 2.floor are separated by a 2 story open entrance volume.
Image Courtesy © Stephan Maria Lang Architekten GmbH
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Office O architects
This spacious villa is situated in Tremelo (BE), on a large terrain surrounded by pines. The house was designed for a couple (with two children) that wanted something “special”.
While in other designs OOA’s approach is very conceptual, here we just let it flow. Taking in account the building regulations, we started sculpting the house around the desired programs, playing with the fundamental architectural elements and principles (form, space,…), taking away the usual references by using curved walls, different ceiling heights, light,…
Image Courtesy © Tim Van de Velde
- Architects: Office O architects
- Project: Villa MQ
- Location: Tremelo, Belgium
- Photography: Tim Van de Velde
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
The design of our project was developed to focus on three strong intentions structured by the heirloom of this singular parcel.
Above all is the question of the garden, this protected and timeless area that we perceive, and that we will be able to make visible. This is not only to respect an urban rule by returning the same volume of soil-grown, but also to preserve the maximum of an atypical plant heritage, to free the ground as much as possible to maximize the garden, and finally to structure it in order to generate depths of field and gradations in the perception.
Image Courtesy © Benoit Fougeirol
- Architects: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
- Project: Villa Saxe
- Location: Avenue de Saxe, Paris (75), France
- Photography: Benoit Fougeirol
- Software used: Autocad
- Programm: Housing complex of 14 ownership programmes and 24 social housing
- Client: Ogic
- Surface: 2189 m² shon
- Completed: 2015
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: NG architects
The G family home in Sorengo, on the edge of Lugano in Ticino, is the category of villa that Palladio-1 put forward as a contrast with the town house.
The site, a long narrow strip of land on a steep slope, is part of a hilly area, bordered on its short sides by a private road and another property.
Image Courtesy © Francesco Mattuzzi, Marco Tripodi
- Architects: NG architects
- Project: Villa G
- Location: Lugano, Switzerland
- Photography: Francesco Mattuzzi, Marco Tripodi
- Lead Architect: SCAPE
- Structure and Construction supervision: Lorenzo Medici
- Plants engineering: Mauro Gavazzini
- General contractor: Dado s.r.l.
- Landscape Design: Letizia Carpi
- TASK: Complete (study and construction)
- Gross floor area: 340 sq m, plus outside areas
- Chronology: 2013-2014 (Delivery: 09/2014)
- Budget: 2.150.000 €
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Nextoffice
The project is located in an inner-lot, with limited street access. However, situated low and deep inside the organic fabric of the neighborhood, it overlooks a riverbed at the back.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: Nextoffice
- Project: Villa for Younger Brother
- Location: Lavasan, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: EhsanYarmohammadi
- Designer: AlirezaTaghaboni
- Project Associates: Farideh Aghamohammadi (+Project managment), Rouholah Rasouli, Hamid Abasloo, Faezeh Arefnazari, Ramin Movasat, Negar Rahnamazadeh, Shideh Porjolay, Khashayar Bakhtiari
- Structural Design: Bastanpol Co. (VahidGharekhaninia
- Mechanical Consultant: HoofarEsmaeli
- Supervisions: MasoudSaghi, MohamadrezaMohebali (more…)
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Article source: Johan Sundberg arkitektur
The building is situated a stone’s throw from the sea in southern Höllviken in the south of Sweden. The area is rich with tall pine trees, and this plot is no exception. The project comprises three buildings: a residence for the client, a garage, and a small cottage for an aging relative.
Image Courtesy © Markus Linderoth
- Architects: Johan Sundberg arkitektur
- Project: Villa Ljung
- Location: Ljungvägen, Höllviken, Sweden
- Photography: Markus Linderoth
- Chief architect: Johan Sundberg
- Structural engineer: Laine Montelin, Tyréns
- Construction: Mattias Granwald, Robobygg
- Landscape architect: Anders Folkesson
- Building year: 2013
- Software used: Archicad, Sketchup
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Studio Symbiosis
The Aqua Villa located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi has been designed as a sensitive building, sitting in harmony with its surroundings. The design is an outcome of overlap and interaction of the design parameters of movement patterns, solar studies, soft-subtle transition zones, interaction of built and landscape and of the old and the new.
Image Courtesy © Studio Symbiosis
- Architects: Studio Symbiosis
- Project: AQUA VILLA
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Built up Area: 680sqm
- Site Area: 1290 sqm (excluding existing villa)
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: Estudio Beldarrain
The good orientation and the view across the city of San Sebastian make Marichulegui villa a privileged place to live.
The house places, almost instinctively, the main spaces oriented diagonally looking for the sights to the Concha bay which are encased between two neighbour villages. To place the maximum possible number of spaces whit this condition, leads to group, apparently in a disordered way, tightening in the narrow front of the plot, as if they were the heads of a children group that who want to look through a little window at the same time. So, the interior space keeping its fluid and unitary condition, creates various areas where the nearest references disappeared in favour of the far sight.
Image Courtesy © Jesus Martín
- Architects: Estudio Beldarrain
- Project: Villa Marichulegui
- Location: San Sebastián, Spain
- Photography: Jesus Martín
- Collaborator architect: Marta Badiola
- Executive management: Jesus Mari Salaberria
- Installations: Inconor Ingenieros Consultores
- Structure: NB 35
- Surface constructed: 560 m²
- Developer: Private client
- Software used: Autocad (more…)
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
Article source: Roy David Studio
Montelparo villa is located in the romantic landscape of great Tuscany the preserved villa owned by an Israeli family function as the ideal private vacation resort. The architect Ilana David partner at ROY DAVID STUDIO Tel aviv based architecture & interior design practice, was motivated to transform the old stable into the desired vacation house by preserving its original structural style.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Canestraro
- Architects: Roy David Studio
- Project: Montelparo villa
- Location: Marche di Fermo, Italy
- Photography: Matteo Canestraro
- Client: private
- Size: 200 Sqm
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: Nakayama Architects
This villa is located in kitsuregawa, Tochigi, Japan and surrounded by greenery. There is a difference in height 10meter at least in the site. One of the box is placed to follow the shape of the land, the other is oppose to land. Connecting to each boxes –which is two sides of body meet- create a space. One is with nature, the other is opposed with nature. It creates interesting space.
Image Courtesy © Kazutaka Fujimoto
- Architects: Nakayama Architects
- Project: Kitsuregawa
- Location: Kitsuregawa, Sakura-shi, Tochigi, Japan
- Photography: Kazutaka Fujimoto
- Area: 4 sqm
- Project Year: 2015