Archive for the ‘Winery’ Category
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
Article source: Latitude
Dongli Brewery was created to surprise and indulge patrons with a unique craft beer tasting experience. The concept delivers the expertise gained from working with traditional craft beer fermentation techniques to a contemporary and cozy gathering place.
Image Courtesy © Youtao Cao
- Architects: Latitude
- Project: Dongli Brewery
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Youtao Cao
- Client: Beijing Pengyouquan coffee (Beijing) Co., Ltd
- Principal Architect: Manuel N. Zornoza
- Project Architect: Jorge Cortés de Castro
- Team: Manuel Coves Botella, Lucía Bravo Guinea, Zhang Wen
- Budget: 140,000€
- Program: 350 m2
- Year: 2015 – 2016
- Status: Completed
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Werner Tscholl. Architekt
The production of 176.000 liters of whisky by Italy’s first and only destillery of this beverage takes place in a building reflecting the company’s pioneer character through a rigorous organization and an expressive façade. Inside the double height of the production zone allows a view to the underground silos and the stills from the store situated at the entrance level. All the functions and the three stories of the building are wrapped within al lattice of cement blocks, colored with soft earth tones, forming a modular scheme as used in farm buildings of the area. So the complex on the outside appears as a simple cube nuanced only by the gaps of the lattice.
Image Courtesy © Werner Tscholl. Architekt
Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Article source: CM Mimarlik
A winery that takes place in Çanakkale’s Eceabat district in Gelibolu… The architectural project belongs to Tekeli-Sisa Architectural Partnership, which is one of the well established architectural offices in Turkey.We commenced our interior architectural project following the start of the construction phase of the building. We had the advantage of working within a relatively good timing, in presence of Dilgün Saklar and Mehmet Emin Çakırkaya from Tekeli-Sisa Office.
Image Courtesy © Tekeli-Sisa Architectural Partnership
- Architectural Design: Tekeli-Sisa Architectural Partnership
- Project: Vinero Winery and Hotel
- Location: Çanakkale, Turkey
- Interior design: CM Mimarlik
- Designer: Cem Sorguç
- Design Team: Cem Sorguç, Elvan Çakıt, Özlem Yılmaz, Gizem Candemir, Deniz Gezgin, Amina Rezoug
- Project Area: 16.000 sqm
- Project Date: 2012 – 2015
Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
Article source: Studio AD.a
Designing a winery is like imagining the history of a community, which gathers around a table, telling stories and myths of a beverage with ancient roots.
A tale which allows to understand this culture with the “time of wine”, allowing to live every single moment of the visit from two different perspectives:
Wine and nature and wine and the community.
Image Courtesy © Studio AD.a
- Architects: Studio AD.a
- Project: Dioniso Winery
- Location: Russia
Wednesday, July 20th, 2016
Article source: o v – a opočenský valouch architekti
Renewed small brewery in the basement spilka premises of a former brewery. proposal strengthens sculptural qualities of wagon vaulted ceilings and massive walls. Newly punched oval holes combine beer hall with a production area of the brewery and stress Massive brick essence of space. accentuating various cooking operations : Varna, Lauter tun , fermenting room and storage cellar . Light neutral interior gives excel color of the beer glass , ceramics paneled the counter follow the brewing tradition.
Image Courtesy © Luke Žentel
- Architects: o v – a opočenský valouch architekti (George Opočenský, Stephen Valouch)
- Project: Vinohradský Pivovar – Brewery
- Location: Korunní 106, Praha 10, Czech Republic
- Photography: Luke Žentel
- Collaboration: Vojtěch Kratochvíl
Saturday, July 2nd, 2016
Article source: Matteo Thun & Partners
In harmony with nature, the family Longen cultivates the slopes of a Moselle Valley and can look back on a long tradition of generations.
Now they offer an idyll: an orchard – surrounded by orchards. On their property of 6.500 sqm the family provides its guests the most primary way of living that permits to enjoy the structures of a wine and fruit production, the setting of a village and to experience a life in harmony with nature.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Thun & Partners
Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
Article source: NE—AR Nixdorff Etchegorry Architecture Research
NE—AR in collaboration with studioheyhey have completed the construction of the fair stand at the Brau Beviale 2015 in Nürnberg, for Kaspar Schulz. Brauereimaschinenfabrik & Apparatebauanstalt e.K.
The main concept was to focus on the high quality of the pressure and beer tanks from Kaspar Schulz. In this manner, the tanks are featured by designing an integrated and atmospheric background to them using haptic materials.
Image Courtesy © NE—AR Nixdorff Etchegorry Architecture Research
- Architects: NE—AR Nixdorff Etchegorry Architecture Research
- Project: Kaspar Schulz Fair Stand
- Location: Nürnberg, Germany
- Client: Kaspar Schulz. Brauereimaschinenfabrik & Apparatebauanstalt e.K.
- Team Credits:
- Design: NE—AR Nixdorff Etchegorry Architecture Research: Luis Etchegorry, Lars Nixdorff.
- Visual Communication: studioheyhey: John Russo
- Building Surface: 120m²
- Site Surface: 120m²
- Phase: Built
- Year: November 2015
Friday, June 17th, 2016
Article source: Inhouse Brand Architects
Anura Vineyards, a breathtaking South African wine farm situated in the Cape Winelands, has revealed spankingly modern interiors for its new events venue. Nestled between the towns of Paarl and Stellenbosch, this venue provides more than just idyllic surroundings and award-winning wines – it offers a contemporary design direction in a landscape usually associated with traditional architecture.
Inhouse Brand Architects
Thursday, June 2nd, 2016
Article source: v2com
Brecon Estate Winery was bestowed a Merit Design Award for Architecture at the 2016 San Francisco AIA Design Awards. The winery, remodeled by Aidlin Darling Design, is located on the “Emerald Necklace” of Paso Robles’ progressive wine growing region. The jury noted that the real strength of the project is in its simplicity and its restraint; “The crisp detailing and carefully composed materials make this just a stunning project through and through.”
Northwest Elevation, after renovation, Image Courtesy © Adam Rouse
- Architects: Aidlin Darling Design
- Project: Brecon Estate Winery
- Location: Paso Robles, California, USA
- Photography: Adam Rouse
- Software used: Vectorworks
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Article source: INMAT ARQUITECTURA
The old cellar where we developed this project, funded by the European Union, belongs to a landmark building called “Casa de la Tercia”, constructed in the 7th century and located in the small town of Cehegín in Murcia´s hilly interior.
The cellar is located on the semi basement of the building.
Image Courtesy © David Frutos
- Architects: INMAT ARQUITECTURA (Jose Luis Lopez Ibáñez)
- Project: Cehegín Wine School
- Location: Cehegín, Murcia, Spain
- Photography: David Frutos
- Software used: AutoCad and Sketchup
- Owner: EXCMO. AYUNTAMIENTO DE CEHEGÍN, MURCIA-(Cehegín City Hall- Project financed by Funds FEADER, Comunidad Autónoma de la Región de Murcia y Excmo. Ayuntamiento de Cehegín.)
- Budget: 274.216.-€
- Total Square Footage: 342,75m2
- Date Project Completed: 25th October 2013