Archive for the ‘Workshop’ Category
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Article source: Fletcher Priest
When Nomura chose Oxford Properties and UBS’s multi award-winning Angel Lane it was the City’s largest letting. With 546,000 sqft of technologically advanced workspace over 11 floors for 6,000 plus people, it is sited between the City’s Victorian and Roman riverbanks. The project has transformed the riverside with the first new public space between Parliament and The Tower of London.
Image Courtesy © Fletcher Priest
- Architects: Fletcher Priest
- Project: One Angel Lane
- Location: London, England
- Client: Oxford Properties, UBS, CORE
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015
Article source: ng-architecte
The site is a ground compound of two plots of land situated to Bourgneuf in the municipality of Dolo. The existing constituent elements have an architectural vocabulary of village ( R+1).
Image Courtesy © NG-architecte
- Architects: NG-architecte
- Project: Le Bourg Neuf – Dolo
- Location: Dolo, France
Saturday, July 11th, 2015
Article source: Juan Luis Martínez Nahuel
The Project is located on a slope in the summer site Rocas de Santo Domingo
The new volume is housed over an existing garage, attached to a house. Both, designed by architect Javier Adwandter in 1955.
Image Courtesy © Juan Luis Martínez Nahuel
- Architects: Juan Luis Martínez Nahuel
- Project: Art Workshop over an existing garage
- Location: Rocas de Santo Domingo, V Region, Chile
- Software used: Autocad
- Area Project : 40 m2 interior , 40 m2 terraces
- Design and construction year: 2014
- Surface area: 1000 m 2
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Hewitt Studios LLP
Hewitt Studios have recently completed a sustainable new-build workshop sporting an innovative and efficient ‘flat-pack’ timber structure.
The project is situated on the Holme Lacy campus of Herefordshire and Ludlow College and is designed to complement the nearby Straw Bale Cafe and Fast-Track Classrooms. It is used primarily for the maintenance of tractors and other agricultural machinery.
Image Courtesy © Hewitt Studios LLP
- Architects: Hewitt Studios LLP
- Project: Crosslam Agricultural Workshops
- Location: Holme Lacy, England
- Software used: Microstation
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: 9 Optiune
The Artist Colony in Baia Mare started from the initial summer colonizations which took place every year from 1896 till 1901. In 1898 these temporary settlements were joined by the individual permanent colonization of many artists who have spent in Baia Mare shorter or longer periods of their artistic biography, thus being decisive in the establishment of a genuine permanent institutional structure known as “Colonia pictorilor”. Nowadays Colonia is represented by multiple exhibition spaces and workshops, a generous space offered to the artists, members of the Association of Plastic Artists Union.
Image Courtesy © Laura Teodora Ghinea & Mihai Dan Mustea
- Architects: 9 Optiune
- Project: Colonia pictorilor
- Location: Baia, Romania
- Photography: Laura Teodora Ghinea & Mihai Dan Mustea
Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Article source: PAJ’Architecture / PiK’studio
The project consists in creating an additional room on the roof of a penthouse in a posh suburb a few steps from Paris, with creation of a private access stairs.
The purpose of this addition is to offer a workshop, but also a reception room turned towards a hanging garden and terrace looking to Paris skyline.
Image Courtesy © PAJ’Architecture / PiK’studio
Wednesday, February 4th, 2015
Article source: Nefa Architects
“The idea to use glasses as the central expressive feature of this space was not born at once,” said designer Maria Yasko. “We considered stars and apples, which are central to the company’s signature style.”
Image Courtesy © Alexey Knyazev
- Architects: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
- Project: Leo Burnett Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Alexey Knyazev
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Maria Yasko
- Architects: Victor Kolupaev,Olga Ivleva
- Chief Engineer: Sergey Kurepin
- Project Management: Daria Turkina, Maria Boyko
- Area: 8800.0 sqm
- Year: 2014
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Article source: Petra gipp arkitektur
The cathedral, an inventor’s workshop for audiovisual design, forms a building that operates in the field of tension between two different landscapes, both as form and as idea.
Image Courtesy © Björn Sandlund
- Architects: Petra gipp arkitektur
- Project: The Cathedral
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping, Sweden, Europe
- Photography: Björn Sandlund, Åke E:son Lindman
- Collaborators: Petra Gipp, Maria Videgård, Malin Heyman, Solmaz Beik, Jasmien Wouters
- Year: 2012 – 2014
Friday, January 9th, 2015
Article source: Zeller & Moye
‘Archivo’ is a new space for Mexico City offering an exciting mixture of manifold programs, that aims to further enrich the cultural and social life of the metropolis.
Located in the heart of Mexico City, the new cultural hub is comprised of spaces for temporary exhibitions and a permanent collection of design pieces as well as room for educational and communal activities, social events and commercial use. ‘Archivo’ will attract both locals and first-time visitors, and will thus bring new life and regenerative energy into an undiscovered part of central Mexico City.
Image Courtesy © Zeller & Moye
- Architects: Zeller & Moye
- Project: ARCHIVO tower project
- Location: Mexico City
- Team: Christoph Zeller, Ingrid Moye, Directors / Omar G. Muñoz, Marielle Rivero
- COLLABORATORS: FR-EE: Fernando Romero, Director
- STATUS: In development
- SIZE (m2 and ft2): 3,000 m2 / 32,300 ft2
- DATE: 2013 – 2016
- COST: USD$ 4,000,000
Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Article source: wurm+wurm architekten
The task in this project was to remodel an empty industrial facility, built in type design of precast concrete, into a modern, flexible office and workshop building meeting modern demands.
The new Building should be able to house up to three different companies.
Image Courtesy © Ester Havlova
- Architects: wurm+wurm architekten ingenieure GmbH
- Project: Neutra building
- Location: Jena, Germany
- Photography: Ester Havlova, Robert Wurm
- Client: Christoplan GmbH
- Built Area: 1472 m²
- Completion date: 2014