Article source: Dethier Architectures
The Centre for Group Dynamics and Institutional Analysis (CDGAI) is a benchmark in French-speaking Belgium in the field of psychosocial science-action . Dethier Architectures was chosen to design new infrastructures for the Centre. The project began in March 2002 and was completed in February 2004.
The new building was erected in the Sart-Tilman science park in Liège. It is very much is in line with the site’s urban planning philosophy, which calls for high-quality architecture in harmony with a cherished wooded landscape.
- Architects: Dethier Architectures
- Project: Centre for Group Dynamics and Institutional Analysis
- Location: 4102 Seraing, Belgium
- Photography: Serge Brison
- Programme: Construction of offices building with meeting rooms
- Project owner: CDGAI
- Maîtrise d’ouvrage: Dethier Architectures
- Stability: Ney & partners
- General contractor: Daniel Stoffels sprl.
- Metallic structure: Bemelmans Balancier et Fils sprl