Article source: Arkitektgruppen CUBUS
The rehabilitated Ny- Krohnborg school and nursery is the beating heart in a renewed neighbourhood
From site study to urban renewal process
In 2005 the architects in Arkitektgruppen CUBUS AS was asked to present a proposal for the conversion of a wartime bunker in a run-down neighbourhood to a local sports arena.
- Architects: Arkitektgruppen CUBUS
- Project: Ny-Krohnborg school
- Location: Rogagaten 9, 5055 Bergen
- Photography: Hundven-Clements Photography
- Opening date: august 2012
- Client / property developer: Bergen Municipality
- Consultant: Rambøll Norge
- Project manager: Multiconsult AS
- Site manager: Opak AS
- Main contractor: Brødrene Ulveseth AS
- Client contact: Sverre Færevåg (Bergen municipality)
- New building: 3860m2.
- Rehabilitated school building: 6400m2.
- Outdoor area: 6300m2