Article source: SADAR + VUGA
New Air Traffic Control Center at the Ljubljana airport, comprising air control center with 24/7 amenities and office premises, is a highly demanding and complex object due to the nature of the institution it hosts. It is designed to enable safety and high operational activity as well as consistent comfort for visitors and staff 24 hours a day all year around.
- Architects: SADAR + VUGA
- Project: Air Traffic Control Center (ATCC) Slovenia
- Location: Airport Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Type: Infrastructure
- Source: Public tender, selected project
- Client: Slovenia Control, Slovenian Air Navigation Services, Ltd.
- Site area: 7,996 m2
- Building area: 2,350 m2
- Stories: Basement + ground floor + 3 stories
- Structure: Reinforced concrete
- Cladding: Glass, aluminum panels
- Areas: ATTC 7,186 m2, garage 3,195 m2
- Program: Air traffic control center, offices, congress hall, restaurant, fitness