Article source: NL Architects
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is a successful business park in Arnhem focusing on innovative technologies. The park is spacious and features numerous beautiful industrial buildings both old and new.
One of the keys to the success of the IPKW is the safety policy; the premises are under permanent surveillance. The park is fenced and features a porter’s lodge. Visitors, employees and suppliers find their way to the terrain via this reception area. The lobby is open 24 – 7. All visitors are registered and announced and subsequently directed to their destination.
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Gate House IPKW
- Location: Amhem, The Netherlands
- Photographs: Ralph Kämena and Jeroen Musch
- Project Architects: Guus Peters and Bart Schoonderbeek (Schipper Bosch)
- Client: Schipper Bosch – Bart Schoonderbeek
- Concept Phase: Guus Peters, Arne van Wees, Gen Yamamoto
- Team Members: Lorena Valero Miñano, Inés Quinteiro Antolín, Jaewoo Chon
- Contractor: Karbouw
- Facade Material: Scotchlite retro-reflective Sheeting by 3M 580 – 85