Article source: archi5prod associated with Tecnova
The project’s design and planning focus on a thorough understanding of the local context. The building responds to existing scales. Its location and architecture denote the space´s public nature and inject new life into the site. By taking surrounding public spaces into consideration when designing the project, we reinforced the notion that this building is a public facility, a landmark within the surrounding disorder. So as to allude to a mind’s eye view we asked ourselves how we could draw attention to the building without stirring up too much controversy.
- Architects: archi5prod associated with Tecnova
- Project: Multisports complex – Antony, France
- Location: Antony, France
- Photographer: Thomas Jorion
- Program: Construction of a multisports complex, multisports hall, dancing hall, martial arts hall, outside soccer ground, underground parking.
- Client: City of Antony.
- Surface: 3 989 m²
- Cost: 9 765 000 € Excl. Tax.