Article source: Atelier Kempe Thill
In the next decade the new city quarter “Antwerp Nieuw-Zuid” will be realized along the river Schelde in the Southwest of Antwerp as a high-quality extension of the historic city centre.
Recently as one of the first realizations a eco-housing project by Atelier Kempe Thill has been finished.
The housing project contains 32 flexible wintergarden apartments and commercial spaces on the ground floor built on a collective parking garage.
- Architects: Atelier Kempe Thill
- Project: Wintergarden Housing
- Location: Antwerp Nieuw-Zuid, Belgium
- Photography: Ulrich Schwarz
- Client: Triple Living Antwerp