Article source: Claudiu IONESCU
“Inspired by Constantin BRANCUSI’s „Miracle” sculpture, the building rises naturally from the ground through golden spirals (the Fibonacci spirals) and crystallizes in a shape that, just like its muse, tries to set itself free from „the past burdens”, striving to rise high. Its shape offers the visitor a feeling of aspiration, an aspiration not only of the building, but of life itself.” – Claudiu IONESCU – architect
- Architects: Claudiu IONESCU
- Project: DIGITAL MUSEUM
- Location: Pecica, Arad County, Romani
- Photography: Bogdan IORGOVAN
- Design Team: Claudiu IONESCU, Dragos MILOTIN, Gabriel TAKACS, Calin SEBARCHIEVICI
- Constructor: S.C. START S.R.L.
- Area: 125.75 mp
- Year: 2013
- Software used: Rhinoceros 5.0, Grasshopper, Autocad, Photoshop and Dialux.