Posts Tagged ‘Argentina’
Friday, October 28th, 2016
Article source: Estudio Borrachia arquitectos
“Casa de Madera” its a weekend residence, designed for a 4 member family; a young marriage with 2 children.
It takes place in ground floor and has the peculiarity of being built entirely of wood. In the roof level a green cover its develop; where wild plants grow almost without maintenance, getting a new natural space merged with the foliage and tree tops.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Schapochnik
- Architects: Estudio Borrachia arquitectos (Architect Alejandro Borrachia, Oscar borrachia)
- Project: Casa de Madera
- Location: Exaltation of the Cross, Barrio El Remanso, Pilar, Argentina
- Photography: Fernando Schapochnik
- Collaborators: Matias Carloni
- Total area: 174 m2
- Coverage area: 75 m2
- Project Date: 2015
- Construction start date: November 2015
- Work completion date: March 2016
Friday, October 28th, 2016
Article source: Zapata – Jáuregui arquitectos asociados
The Silent Houses have much to say. They are searching for new experiences of living. They are isolated from the world, because they feel somewhat hostile. They are not interested in the context, but sometimes they can look the outside . They are hard and dry, but the inside is neutral, appropriated and unstable. They are home to a hermit life.
The property is located in a residential neighborhood of medium density.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: Zapata – Jáuregui arquitectos asociados
- Project: Silent House IV – The ovenbird nest
- Location: Av. Constitución, Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Authors: Arquitecto Leonardo Jáuregui and Arquitecto Leandro Zapata
- Construction: Carlos Madrid
- Budget: Costo por m2: U$S 445
- Builded surface: 197.00 m2 cubiertos | 7.00 m2 semicubiertos
- Project Phases:
- Draft / project: 2011
- Built: 2012
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
This house is a combination of a new architectural entity with an existing house, which has been constructed by “Federación del caucho” in a working-class neighborhood.
The house, which has an irregular slab framed with inverted beams and supported on the main walls, can be identified in most of the constructions of the neighborhood. It has a good construction quality. Now, this neighborhood has become from a working-class to a high-valued district.
Image Courtesy © Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Architects: FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA (Carlos FERNANDEZ, Jorge ISAIAS, Gabriel LANOSA , Claudio MASLAT)
- Project: HOUSE IN BECCAR
- Location: Estanislao Zeballos 2337, Beccar, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Estudio PMF + FILM OBRAS DE ARQUITECTURA
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max and Photoshop
- Collaborators: Romina AIRA, Nicolás WALDMAN
- Structural engineer: Pedro GEA
- Area: 350 m2
- Construction Year: 2014
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Article source: LUCIANOKRUK
The ground of 20m x 30m located in the forest of Mar Azul has the particularity of a very important unevenness respect of the two streets it faces. While this complicates the resolution of access to the site provides the advantage that, if the house is located high, it is very little exposed to the gaze from the street, and also from the inside you can get views of the landscape above the neighboring buildings. This difference in level is more or less smooth to the back of the lot, but it is very sharp towards the opposite front and in this area the forest is also thinned.
Image Courtesy © Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Architects: LUCIANOKRUK (Maria Victoria Besonias , Luciano Kruk)
- Project: House BB
- Location: Blue Sea of Villa Gesell, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Collaborating: Arq Diorella Fortunati
- Land area: 595.5 m2
- Built area: 114.81 m2
- Year Built: 2011
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
The commission arises from the principals need to have an enclosure where they can be isolated from the activity of the house, and then facilitate the development of functions more relaxed and much more connected with the landscape. It was to be an indeterminate space, since its use would also be indeterminate, but it should be comfortable in both winter and summer. This brief program was rounded off with the request of an outdoor bath and a small warehouse.
The place chosen for location by the principals is the farthest from the house, next to the existing evergreen trees sector on the lot.
Image Courtesy © Federico Kulekdjian
- Architects: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
- Project: Torcuato House Pavilion
- Location: Olivos Golf Club, Malvinas Argentinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Kulekdjian
- Design and Project Management: Arch. Maria Victoria Besonias, Arch. Guillermo de Almeida
- Collaborators: Arch. Micaela Salibe, Arch. Guido Gallupo
- Built Area: 45sqm + swimming pool and solarium
- Built Year: 2016
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016
Article source: Luciano Kruk
Mar Azul, a seashore town in Villa Gesell Department, neighboring Mar de las Pampas, had its sand dunes terrain divided into a grid pattern. Its dense aged pinewood grants Mar Azul’s atmosphere pleasant quietness and tranquility.
In a modest, 210 square meter plot of land on a corner, eight blocks away from the sea, rises H3, a minimum tread house designed to make the most of the parcel’s dimensions and the natural surroundings.
The commissioner: 3 sisters and each of their families.
Image Courtesy © Daniela Mac Adden
- Architects: Luciano Kruk
- Project: H3 House – SUMMER HOUSE
- Location: Mar Azul, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Photography: Daniela Mac Adden
- Colaborators: Arch Ekaterina Künzel – Arch Josefina Perez Silva – Arch. Andrés Conde Blanco – Arch Leandro Rossi – Dan Saragusti – Giorgio Lorenzoli – Christian Studer – Isabelle Ducrest – Federico Eichenberg
- Land area: 258 m2
- Built area: 75 m2
- Construction year: 2015
Thursday, August 4th, 2016
Article source: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
It belongs to a property located in the central area of the city of Tandil, gifted of complete infrastructure and where the plan of territorial development grants until 1000 habitants by hectare.
The lot is almost on the east edge of the central area. Paradoxically, this area allows buildings up to a height of 31.5 meters where the majority of the existing constructions are one or two storeys height.
Image Courtesy © Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Architects: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Project: Globant Iconic Building
- Location: Tandil, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Team Members: Franco Carbone, Fabricio Contreras Ansbergs, Esteban Rosso, Cristian Bianchini, Ignacio Corso, Romina De Falco
- Area: 5400 sqm
- Year: 2016
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: IR arquitectura
This apartment from the 60´s is located in Barrio Norte, one of the most densely populated zones of Buenos Aires City, was responding to particular criteria of a high-rise housing in a socio-economic context that has moved its center of gravity. The distribution of spaces, according to the prevailing social protocols, offered a segmented to be redefined plant.
Image Courtesy © Javier Agustín Rojas
- Architects: IR arquitectura
- Project: THEA SPACE
- Location: Barrio Norte, CABA, Argentina
- Photography: Javier Agustin Rojas
- Project Team: Luciano Intile, Enrico Cavaglia, Fermin Indavere, Stephen Basili Tonoli
- Area: 60 m2
- Year: 2016
Tuesday, June 21st, 2016
Article source: Zaccanti & Monti Architects
The project develops on an area of irregular contour. The layout seeks to alternate between the interior and exterior spaces. On the main entrance, a courtyard is located proposing the transition between the public street and private interior.
Image Courtesy © Zaccanti & Monti Architects
- Architects: Zaccanti & Monti Architects
- Project: Casa DDC
- Location: Barrio Privado Rumencó, Mar del Plata, Pcia. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Construction Date: 2015
Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Article source: BAM! arquitectura
The CG342 House was conceived upon the request of a young professional to be built on a lagoon lot located in a private gated golf community.
Image Courtesy © BAM! arquitectura