Posts Tagged ‘Argentine’
Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
Article source: BDB Architects
The House is located in a batch of 21,60 meters long, with a significant slope of 8,50 meters from the +/-0,00 to its highest point in the gully of San Isidro. This gully is testimony of the original coast and the won surface into the Río de la Plata river throughout our short history, reason for which it seemed important to us to alter it as little as possible.
Image Courtesy © Santiago Donovan
- Architects: BDB Architects
- Project: LRC House
- Location: San Isidro, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Photography: Santiago Donovan
- Architects in Charge: Ignacio Balduzzi, Carolina Bertagni, Santiago Donovan
- Other Participants: Gloria Bradley, Aline Ventan, Joaquin Oñate.
- Surface: 308 m2
- Year Finished: December 2017
Monday, December 11th, 2017
Article source: Andrés Remy Arquitectos
Located on an irregular diamond shaped lot, this 1200m2 house is an answer to the plot lines, and a very demanding needs program.
The V shaped plan, connects the different function of the house through glassed bridges. This operation creates a constant presence of the exterior on the inside, enriching the overall space.
Image Courtesy © Alejandro Peral
- Architects: Andrés Remy Arquitectos
- Project: Acassuso House
- Location: Acassuso, Argentine
- Photography: Alejandro Peral
- Design Team: Andrés Remy, HernánPardillos, Julieta Rafel, Diego Siddi, Juan Etala, Lilian Kandus, Carlos Arellano, Gisela Colombo.
- Area: 1200m²
- Year: 2012
Tuesday, January 31st, 2017
Article source: Torrado Arquitectos
The soccer club of Ports required a series of programs in principle dispersed, what tries the project is to order the programs and circuits of routes. The needs of the club were a parking area, locker rooms, shade area, multiple uses lounge, billboard and barbecue for third time. All these activities in principle individual and without cohesion, make up a unique building of mixed uses, flexible, and variable transparencies.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Schapochnik
- Architects: Torrado Arquitectos (Arq. Martin Ramiro Torrado & Arq. Ligia Gaffuri)
- Project: Club Fútbol- Puertos / Escobar
- Location: Argentina, Escobar KM45 Nueva Ciudad Puertos, Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Photography: Fernando Schapochnik
- Project team: Arq. Noelia Garcia Lofredo, Arq. Fernando Schapochnik
- Consultatio Team: Arq. Arturo Grimaldi, Arq. Cristian Ramallo, Arq. Ignacio Grossi
- Promotor: Consultatio Real State. Eduardo Costantini
- Project: oct-dec 2015
- Construction: may-november 2016
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
Article source: +Arqs
The public space:
The intervention seeks to redefine the disjointed fragments of the city center, where by the new contributions to be incorporated in the future, is promoted to greater socialization, where public space acted as a landscape of events, meetings and exchanges.
Image Courtesy © +Arqs