Article source: Germán del Sol, Architect
Travel opens up new perspectives, to see life with new eyes.
This Hotel invites travellers to stop wandering, and make a fruitful pause. Life, dispersed in Atacama’s vastness, is somehow present at the hotel, inviting visitors to go out and experience first hand its natural and cultural riches, and return every evening back to comfort, free of the sheer tasks of survival.
- Architects: Germán del Sol, Architect
- Project: HOTEL EXPLORA EN ATACAMA
- Location: San Pedro de Atacama, Atacama Region, Chile
- Surface: Total Built Area 5.481 sqm
- Collaborators: Horacio Schmidt, Architect, Nicole Labbé, Architect, Carlos Venegas, Architect, Hernán Fierro, Graphic Arts.
- Project Date: 1997 – 1998.
- Structural Engineering: Fernando del Sol and Enzo Valladares.