Article source: Stefanie Drawehn
Bad Saarow is a little town 70km southeast of Berlin, situated by a large lake and renowned for its thermal baths.
The project site is covered in large pine trees and borders the lake. On the site there is an existing old villa. The project task was to design 13 little hotel units / huts for the site with the existing building being the main hotel building (reception / restaurant).
- Project:Bad Saarow Hotel Units
- Location: Bad Saarow, Germany, Berlin
- Project Data: Between 25-30m2 for each unit
- Type: Hotel
- Rendering: Stefanie Drawehn (Renderkitchen)
- Software used: 3D Studio Max and Vray