Article source: Linazasoro Arquitectura
Urban dwelling project in a block which has been previously designed has been used as the starting point to apply different modifications aimed at reducing the rigidity and conventional appearance of the structure. The curved layout of the main façade or the reduction of the height of the ground-floor shops are some of the modifications.
- Architects: Linazasoro Arquitectura
- Project: Apartments in Urban Galindo
- Location: Baracaldo, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de Guzmán
- Client: Vizcaína de Edificaciones, S.A.
- Collaborating: J. M. García, A. M. Montiel, H. Sebastián de Erice, R. Sánchez, I. Saloña
- Project: 2003-2005
- Built: 2005-2007
- Surface: 10.000 m2