Posts Tagged ‘Barcelona’
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: ETSAV-UPC Team
RESSÒ project was designed by 50 students of the Architecture School of el Vallès (ETSAV-UPC) for the international collegiate competition Solar Decathlon Europe 2014 that took place the summer of 2014 in Versailles.
Image Courtesy © Andrés Flajszer
- Architects: ETSAV-UPC Team
- Project: RESSÒ
- Location: Sant Muç,Rubí, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Andrés Flajszer
- Authors: Aitziber Pagola | Albert Noya | Ana Badia | Arnau Garcia | Bernat Pedro | Carmen Bodelón | Clara Grenzner | Edu Gascón | Elisabet Farré | Elisenda Planell | Guillem Ramon | Ignasi Casas | Itzel Monclús | Ivan Roguera | Joan Lluc Piña | Laura Molina | Mar Planas | Maria Antonia Rigo | Marta Ferrer | Marta Navarro | Martí Obiols | Meri Mensa | Miguel Hernández | Oriol Bort | Oriol Garrido | Pablo Palomar | Quim Escoda | Roger Maranges | Sandra Prat | Santi Julià | Sara Ferran | Sergi Estruch | Sergi Illa | Toni Quirante | Víctor Nadales | Xavi Callejas
- Structure calculist: Xavi Gimferrer
- Faculty advisors: Albert Cuchí | Amadeu Santacana | Coque Claret | Dani Calatayud | Enric Corbat | Oriol Muntané | Roger Tudó | Víctor Seguí
- Surface: 144+40m2 (more…)
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Article source: SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Talk of simplicity when we have to refer to mind is one of the most difficult challenges faced by humanity. The mind and feelings are part of this design, as well as the profession that develops within its walls. The design concept of this office works on the feeling of embrace, protection and wrapping.
Image Courtesy © SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: CaSA + Margherita Serboli
The property occupies an art nouveau building of the Eixample district of Barcelona and was fully renovated by CaSA and Margherita Serboli to become the holiday apartment for an Italian family. The original layout wasted considerable space and was poorly orientated. Its longitudinal distribution, forced by the transversal bearing walls, resulted in many densely separated small spaces, spared along a long corridor that isolated the two ends of the apartment.
Image Courtesy © Roberto Ruiz
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: Pepe Gascón & Víctor Sala Bori
The main idea of this bar concept is that the customer can enjoy a gastronomic experience where drinking, eating and sharing are interlaced: a place where you really do not share a single table, but share most tables and bars, fostering socialization related to food and drink.
Image Courtesy © José Hevia
- Architects: Pepe Gascón & Víctor Sala Bori
- Project: TAPAS BAR 4 LATAS
- Location: Carrer Londres, 99 Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: José Hevia
- Client: Vermuteca, SL
- Contractor: Constructora Montnegre, S.L. Barcelona, España
- Project direction: Pepe Gascón (architect)
- Project area: 83, 60 m2
- Project year: 2014
- Completion date: 2014
- Cost: 60.900, 00 €
Tuesday, July 21st, 2015
Article source: Jordi Farrando architect
A castle which is not a castle.
The Torre del Baró was built around 1904. It is located in one of the crest lines of the Collserola hills and, despite its residential origin, seems to be a fortification of historicist style. It is visible from much of the northeastern sector of Barcelona and has views over the city and the interior valleys of the metropolitan area.
Image Courtesy © Jordi Farrando architect
Thursday, July 16th, 2015
Article source: Artigas Arquitectes
For Artigas Arquitectes, the location, the site and the program are the main bases of this singular house project. The area has outstanding views to the city of Barcelona, the site has a varied topography and the functional program is very extensive and diverse.
Image Courtesy © Isabel Casanova
- Architects: Artigas Arquitectes
- Project: R HOUSE
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Isabel Casanova
- Project architects: Albert Artigas, Albert Ortiz
- Interior designer: Zania Design, Mar Requena
- Installations: Propaher SL
- Stories: Basement, ground floor and first floor.
- Total floor area: 405.00 m2
Saturday, July 11th, 2015
Article source: nookarchitects
We had been trying for one, very long year to change our place of work and after visiting several apartments and establishments, we suddenly came across the opportunity of developing a project for a shared office with a closely known client. On this occasion time was our main challenge- we had to finish an interior design project, obtain estimated costs, manage the construction works and move in just 3 months. This is an extremely limited timescale for the city of Barcelona.
Image Courtesy © nieve | Productora Audiovisual
- Architects: nookarchitects
- Project: ZAMNESS | Office Space
- Location: Poble Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: nieve | Productora Audiovisual
- Area: 300 m2
- Year: 2015
Thursday, July 2nd, 2015
Article source: Mateo Arquitectura
The market, since its origins, has been a large covered place.
We conserve and repair the beautiful structure that supports that roof. Beneath, we dig into the site to introduce new services that complement sales activity: logistics, parking, installations.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: Mateo Arquitectura
- Project: REMODELLING OF THE NINOT MARKET
- Location: Calle Mallorca 135, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Author: Josep Lluís Mateo
- Structural Engeering: BOMA
- Client: IMMB-Institut Municipal de Mercats de Barcelona
- Instalations Engeeniring / Budget Control/ Security and Health standards: Mur Garganté
- Surface: 16.184 m2
- Project: 2008
- Construction: 2010-2015
Sunday, May 17th, 2015
Article source: Lluis Corbella Architecture&Design
Two couple friends entrusted us the design of their homes after we win a private a competition, restricted to four architecture teams, in 2009.
The idea was simple: build two homes on a site between two buildings who had been acquired in the district of Sants, in Barcelona, and that had been object of previous projects already outdated due to the economic crisis.
Image Courtesy © Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq
- Architects: Lluis Corbella Architecture&Design
- Project: Finlandia Housing building
- Location: Sants District. Barcelona
- Photography: Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq
- Year: 2009/2013
- Collaborators: Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq, Wilson Melo
- Engineering: Nolac structural consultants
- Main Contractors: Dorseran sl
- Sustainable engineering: Sud Energies Renovables sl.
Wednesday, May 13th, 2015
Article source: A-cero, Joaquin Torres & Rafael Llamazares architects
A-cero finish a new architecture housing project on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
This house has been designed the distinctive style of the studio managed by Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares architects, according to the design the evolution recent years with more sinuous and organic lines, this single-family house project is located in an exclusive residential area of the Spanish coast.
Image Courtesy © Marcos Domingo
- Architects: A-cero, Joaquin Torres & Rafael Llamazares architects
- Project: Weave House
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Marcos Domingo